All Comments on 'Bareback Collection'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
barefootgirl69barefootgirl69about 8 years ago
So sexy and hot!

As always, you deliver such a hot sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful idea

Great idea to incorporate four stories with a common theme. Enjoyed Sophie's blue dress, the cubicle, and my favourite was the Taxi. Not too sure about before the Holiday, didn't really like it.

The story about the taxi was excellent. The description "Horny old slapper with a penchant for young cock" exactly described my wife ten years ago. She used to go clubbing with friends on Saturdays and always came back with the same amount of money in her purse. They would decide between themselves which one would shag the taxi driver to save the fare home. Not quite the same as the authors story, but close.

Brilliant story. Five stars out of five. Let's have more please.

expertlinguistexpertlinguistabout 8 years ago
A little unknown fact . . .

If a woman doesn't want to get pregnat after fucking bareback she needs to fuck someone else bareback straight away, the two loads of semen will try to destroy each other.

However, nice short and sweet

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 8 years agoAuthor
seems legit

seems legit, linguist. :D

LaphroaigLaphroaigalmost 8 years ago
agree

Have to concur with barefoot girl, excellent, as usual.

Please keep up the very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ive lost count of the women who wrap their legs around me to trap me, telling me not to cum in them, to pull out, their not on the pill. At the same time we're both cumming deep.

AZBigMike67AZBigMike67about 1 month ago

All of these stories were so very hot and thoroughly entertained me! Lmao

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.