Bareback Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My husband wouldn't like it if he knew you were here," Monica mumbled. She had her eyes open and was looking at me, her words directed to her fantasy man.

I watched as her attention went to the screen, her chest hitching as she let out a groan, one hand sneaking under the pillow to pull out the dildo of choice – one which represented Monica's mood. One which showed what she wanted to do while on our ten-day holiday.

"You shouldn't be here," Monica crooned. "Not when I'm naked. You shouldn't be looking."

I gulped on the curious mix of emotions, the jealousy at what I knew she'd be doing when we hit the Caribbean swirling with dark arousal at seeing my wife live out her fantasy.

"You shouldn't be taking off your clothes, either," went on Monica, her eyes set of the scene on the screen. "Oh dear," she added, her tone low and curdled with lust. "I didn't realise you'd be so big..."

My wife stroked the dildo, fisting its length like she was wanking a cock.

"No," she said to the image she had in her mind. "I can't suck it. My husband..."

But then she licked the length of the thing, tongue going up from the moulded balls to its tip, her lips pursed round the cock-head while she slid her fingers through vulva slippery with need.

"If my husband comes in and finds us..." Monica gasped, then made a show over sucking the dildo, cheeks going concave while fucking the thing between her lips.

"You can't fuck me!" she yelped, splitting her labia with the blunt dome at its end. "Not without a condom ... No, we can't do it bareback!"

But then she was plunging it into her body, legs folding at the knees while Monica moaned her delight.

"Okay, but don't come inside me. I'm not on the pill ... I'm not protected..."

She worked herself hard with the dildo, the shaft buttery with Monica's need, blobs of desire clinging to the shaft, her labia stretching each time she slid the thing out.

"Please don't let go inside me. Don't fill me with cum. My husband would go mad if he knew what I was doing. It's dangerous," she gasped, stomach tensing as she rubbed at her clit, face tight with the climax I knew was rushing towards her.

By then I was too hot to stop myself from hauling my cock out of my trousers. I watched my wife plundering her sex, her fantasy lover going at her with vigour, Monica's breasts rolling and trembling, thighs starting their nerveless shiver.

"Oh no! You're coming! I can feel your seed spurting inside me. You're so deep, so fucking deep. All that stuff in my vulnerable pussy..."

I kicked off my shoes and rose to my feet, trousers dropping to my shins while I tore the buttons loose from my shirt in my haste.

Monica gabbled and moaned, writhing about on the bed, the black dildo inside her as far as she could get it, one hand mauling her breasts as her orgasm boiled.

"You're fucking his spunk," Monica gasped, her stare fixed to my gaze as I sank into her body. "I'm full of another man's cum. I fucked his black dick and let him do it inside me."

Which is when I dumped all I had into my wife. I grunted and moaned and let it rush forth, flooding her cunt with my lust.

A few minutes later, while she slid my semen over her clit, Monica grinned at me and purred, "I can't wait for the holiday."

"I know, babe," I said on a moan. "I can't wait either."

The Taxi

Her hemline is up to her neck, the scooped neck of her dress down to her knees. She's showing all of it off: great legs, great tits; she's a platinum blonde with a body toned by a lot of work in a gym.

The back door of the taxi swings open, with her almost falling onto the seat, him sliding in alongside her.

I've already clocked the difference in age – he looks to be twenty while she's up close to fifty. She's a horny old slapper with a penchant for young cock.

"What's the address?" I hear him ask.

"I've got it," I say when he repeats her answer to me.

There's some giggling and whispers from back there when we set off.

"You don't mind if I snog my boyfriend, do you?" she asks me.

I shrug and tell her I don't care as long as nobody spews in the car, anything else is all right with me.

"You're mental," he says to the blonde.

I give him a conspiratorial wink – man-to-man – when our eyes meet in the rear-view mirror.

"He doesn't mind," she replies. "Didn't you hear what he said?"

I watch the young bloke's face for a few seconds, apprehension there in his expression until his jaw goes slack and his eyes glaze over.

"Shit," he gasps, his reflection blinking at me. "I don't fucking believe it."

I hear the old blonde let out a chuckle, the sound of it raising my cock. "You're a lovely big boy," she says to her friend. "It's been a time since I've had one this thick or this long."

"Not here," the boy hisses, her head ducking down out of sight.

His groan tells me she's got him between her lips. The blonde is sucking him off in the back seat of my taxi.

I know the answer, but throw back the question anyway: "What's going on?"

"I'm sucking his dick and diddling my pussy," she calls from behind me. "Why, do you want to watch?"

I give it a second or two, my eyes meeting the boy's in the mirror again. "Well," I say with a shrug, "I wouldn't mind."

"Keep driving," she tells me. "maybe you'll get invited in to watch. I love an audience. It makes me hot to know someone's watching me shag."

Then I assume she's back to sucking his dick, a quick look in the mirror telling me I'm right.

She sits upright when we get to the house, wiping a hand over her mouth. "Thanks," she says, then tilts her head to one side before asking, "You coming inside?"

I think about making a joke about what she's just said, the opening is there – no pun intended – but I refrain from the obvious, saying instead, "What about you, mate? Do you mind?"

The blonde laughs and grins at me. "Don't worry about him. He'll do whatever I want."

"All right," I reply. "Lead on."

She climbs out of the car, the boy following while I remove the key and watch her rump sway up the drive.

"Horny bitch," I mutter to myself, hurrying behind the couple as the blonde rummages inside her huge handbag for keys.

I lock the car, then step inside, closing the front door as she calls back, "Who wants a beer?"

"Driving," I tell her. "I'm fine."

"You?" she asks the boy, pausing at a door to look back at him over one shoulder.

He says a beer will do, to which she says, "The living room is in there." She points to a door to the right a bit further up the hallway from where I'm standing. "You two go in and get comfy. I won't be long."

"Fucking hell, mate," I say to the kid when we're both in the lounge. "She's fucking tidy."

He looks at me, a wan smile on his face. "And mad for it, too," he replies.

I ask, "You okay with me tagging along?" and before he can say yay or nay, the woman appears to soak up our undivided attention.

"Fucking hell," the boy gasps.

"I'll keep the shoes on," she says. "It makes me feel all tarty if I wear high heels in the nude. Makes it sexier this way."

"You look fuckin' fantastic," I breathe, pawing myself through my jeans.

She throws me a grin. "Thank you," she says. "I do my best to keep it all tight." She turns to the kid, who's gawping like he's never seen a set of tits before. "What do you, think, darling – will I do for a hot, dirty fuck?"

His response is to gape at her for a little while longer, eyes like boiled eggs as he takes her all in.

"Don't worry," she adds, fists on her hips, letting is both ogle her ripe body, "my hubby works nights. We're perfectly safe. Besides," she goes on with a smirk, "all I want it quick shag. I'm so fucking ready for a lovely big dick..."

I ask her, "What about me?"

"You can sit there and watch. You can wank if you want to," she tells me while pointing to a big leather armchair. "But I'm not touching your dick; I'm not sucking it, either. I'm not gonna fuck you, so put that idea right out of your head. He's getting the pussy..."

The boy lets out this mixture of a whimper and a groan, the blonde going to him to press her impressive frontage against him.

"Come on, sweetie," she breathes in his ear, massaging the front of his trousers. "Let's get that big fucker out. Let's get it big and hard and into my cunt."

She unzips him while shoving her tongue into his mouth, me going to the chair to settle in for the show.

She jacks his dick for a few strokes, his size impressive, a low moan bubbling out from his lips before the blonde drops down to her knees, one hand mauling her breasts. She then sets her tits free and slips the hand down between her legs, the other fist jacking the kid's length, her lips pursed round the huge dome.

He gurgles some nonsense, babbling on about how tasty she is, about how he can't believe what she's doing.

"You know," the blonde says, grinning at me, "I could suck this big cock and let you lick my cunt. What do you say, Mister Driver? You want to have a taste of this pussy?"

"Can I shag you?" I ask.

"No fucking chance," she replies, waggling the length of the boy's cock in my general direction. "This big fucker is gonna tear me apart. I don't want anything else."

"How do you know I'm not hung like a donkey?" I say.

At which she laughs and clambers back to her feet.

"Too late," the blonde tells me. "I don't care how big you are. I want him to fuck me right now. Take your clothes off," she tells him, moving to the three-seater sofa. She lays down on it and spreads her long legs, fingers holding open the thick meaty folds. "What do you think?" the woman says to me, fingering the taut nub of her clit. "Condom or not?"

I look at the boy, who's stripping out of his clothes in a rush, then fix the woman with a stare of dark intent. "Bareback, "I gurgle as lust fires inside me. The thought of her taking his bare cock is a thrill.

Her eyes go wide as she soaks up my answer.

"I dare you," I add.

She stares at me for a long time, until the boy is finally nude. "Okay," she nods, shifting her rump, thighs going wider. "But don't come inside me. My husband might want a shag when he gets in from work. He'll go mad if he finds me full of spunk."

Then they're rutting. The boy is inside her, deep in up to his nuts, the blonde groaning and wailing on, a torrent of sewer-mouthed talk pouring out of her mouth.

"Fuck me," she gasps, hands at his back. "Fuck that hot dirty cunt. I'm just a horny old tart who needs lots of cock. Give it all to me ... Smash me, you fucker."

He gasps and moans and pumps away between her legs, buttocks clenching and flexing while giving the blonde what she wants.

"Fuck," grunts the kid. "You're fantastic. I've never–"

"Shut up," snarls the woman, working her hips to thrust up onto his dick. "Just fuck me. I don't care about what you've never done. Give me that fucking dick. Tear my pussy apart. Shag me, I want it. Kiss me and make me come."

He grunts into her open mouth, their tongues swirling and writhing in a serpentine dance.

The boy goes up onto straight arms, his face twisting into a grimace of absolute pleasure, their bodies meeting with great, meaty thwacks.

"Oh shit," I hear him grunt, his expression all shocked. "I'm sorry..."

"No!" wails the blonde. "Don't do it inside me. My husband–!" she squeals.

It looks to me like she's doing her best to hold the boy deep in her body. Despite her protest she clamps her legs round his back, pulling him in deep as she kisses his mouth, his groans and gasps mixed in with hers.

"Shit," she hisses when the spasms finally cease. She's got a hand down at her sex, the fingers coming up smeared with jizm. "You dumped a gallon of spunk in there," she gasps, eyes a hot accusation. "I'm brimming with cum..."

"I couldn't help it," the boy whines. "You ... you're too..."

"You cunt," she snaps at him, then points to me. "Get dressed," she says, "and you get him out of this house. I don't believe you did it inside me. My husband ... Oh fuck, how much did you give me? Look at it all."

She holds herself wide and uses two fingers to scoop thick goo out of her body. The blonde looks at her smeared fingers, then grimaces and wipes the stuff over her stomach.

"Shit," she hisses. "Get the fuck out. Both of you, now."

"Okay," I say in a placatory tone. I hold up both hands. "We're going." To the boy, I add, "Quick, get dressed. We better shift."

Twenty minutes later, after dropping him off back at the club, I'm back to the house.

"He really did dump a ton of the stuff inside me," she says with a grin, toying her cunt with a thick rubber cock. "I'm sorry," she tells me, "I couldn't wait. I had to fuck myself with this thing. I had to make myself come with my fingers."

"You tart," I reply before ducking in low to kiss my wife's mouth.

"You're the one who said bareback," she smirked.

"I know," I replied, "and you loved it too – didn't you? I heard what you said. Jesus, Julia, you were filthy."

My wife held up her dildo, the thing all buttery with the boy's cum and Julia's desire. She let it go, allowing the thing to drop onto the carpet in front of the sofa.

"You gonna climb on for a ride?" she asked with a smirk. spreading her thighs to show me her core, a pearl of jizm right there at her opening.

I get out of my clothes and clamber onto the sofa, going in deep, mixing the boy's spunk with my cock, dumping my own load into her body not too long after.

12