All Comments on 'Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games Ch. 02'

by ScarredRaven

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

This second one is shorter, but better than the first. I think I like Kelly's character the most. Great story dude, looking forward to more!!

fflover58fflover58over 8 years ago
Gotta agree with the anon

You improved on everything with this second story. I'm excited see what you do with Amy and Maddison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Details

Really enjoying these stories so far though can you please take more care to proofread and correct some very basic spelling and word use issues? It becomes quite distracting and can change the meanings or confuse us readers at times. One major example is the word "defiantly" you keep using instead of "definitely". It would be appreciated. Otherwise keep going and I'd love to see what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great chapter

Thanks for writing, I love these stories.

Benji9899Benji9899over 8 years ago
Love it

Can't wait to see how this all plays out hope the new story comes out soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It !

I ve really enjoyed this series, hope to see a ch 4 ! I don t even have a foot fetish and I want to play with Kelly's feet,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well other than a weirdness of not having any interest in a girl if I don't like her feet... Heh.. Well, always have wanted a girl to get me off with her feet at least once, something oddly kinky about that. Offered to suck my wife's toes once on a whim (fresh out of the shower) but she looked at me like I had slipped a gear, lol.

Normally this topic material wouldn't even get a second glance from me, but this is oddly erotic and hot! Wondering what sister's deal/game/wants are too!

He'll prolly lose his cherry with sis, but I was hoping for shy Amy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You ae such an amazing writer. I am literally crying because it just captures so much intimacy. originally I just wanted to read some erotic fiction on feet just to see what feet guys are into. this was so sweet and beautiful !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous