All Comments on 'Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games Ch. 03'

by ScarredRaven

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This entire series has been incredible, seriously can't wait to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same as previous comment

Awesome mate cant wait till next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great stuff.

I've loved this series. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Definitely worth the wait. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For you, Mr. Author

Holidays are coming up, I know, but would you mind giving your loyal admirers the faintest idea of when we may be able to expect the next chapter in this fantastic series? I'm so immensely intrigued by your story. I too am a virgin and one with self-esteem issues. It's always been my dream to work hard and get fit and have my body go from what shames me to the embodiment of what I admire about myself. As such, your story is engrossingly relatable and inspiring. Strange thing to read in a comment on Literotica, I know, but the truth.

ScarredRavenScarredRavenover 8 years agoAuthor
In the works

It really means a lot to hear that some people really like the stories! The parts have been getting better and better reviews and ratings so I guess I am doing something right =)

As for the time-frame, Part 4 is in fact in the works, I would say about halfway done with writing, and I do at least have plans for a Part 5, I would like to think I can have it posted before December is over, mostly because my job and the holidays are not meshing well this year.

Thanks again for the positive feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great again

Thanks for these stories, some of my favourite on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome work!

Keep the good work up, and thank you so much for offering such a good series of stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Once more, a great job

Your stories are just great and it's been worth the wait. Keep on the good work. Aswell as many others I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job!

Kelly's character is amazing.

Dream girl for me - and for many others, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

This has been a fantastic series. Definitely, fantasy for me over the years. Please keep writing. I hope we haven't seen the end of Mack, Amy and their foot fetishist friends.

ScarredRavenScarredRavenover 8 years agoAuthor
Part 4

Yes indeed there is a part 4 and I even have someone who will look it over for me all lined up. However the holiday season is proving very busy this year so I promise it will be out soon, but it -is- taking longer then I would like! Thanks again for the support anyone who rates or comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is most definitely the best series I've read. I applaud your penmanship and excellent story telling skills. Super sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Foot Convert

Your story series is so hot. I may end up with a full blown foot fetish by the time you are done with me. I'm trying to figure out how to get a foot job for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pleasantly surprising!

I'm really quite surprised that I've actually been reading this, hehe. I started and saw the foot fetish thing and I thought, meh, then I saw the girls pulling him into a drinking game and I thought, ugh! Not another cliche' spin the bottle/truth or dare story!!

Lol, needless to say I've been enjoyably surprised at every turn. Even the weird foot fetish has turned out hot! The drinking game is unique too!

...I'm thinking he should have stayed under the table till she left and then the three of them bolt for another hole to hide in! I bet his lack of a shirt will play in pretty soon, and of his sister doesn't smell pussy juice all over his face then something is wrong, lol!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so good

You are a talented writer. Keep it up!

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Paarrty.....

Feet can be so very much like pussy. Hot story by the way, glad our boy stopped being shy and show the girls a good time. Getting busted never tasted sweeter. Mostly you push her feet back to spread her legs, you don't have to lick toe jam if its presence bothers you use your thumbs to massage the bottom of her foot and keep pressing her feet back to expose her pussy. In the right possistion your foot is between her legs, guess what your big toe is for and you have two of them......... enough aboutme.

Time for our hero to try again with the new arrivals !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh wow

Thank you so much for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You spell curious not curios

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous