All Comments on 'Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games Ch. 05'

by ScarredRaven

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
edited?????

Spelling, punctuation, and word usage .... omg ... please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is English your second language?

I seldom comment on grammar and punctuation, however, this story appears to have been written in a real hurry and not even proofread. Although I could have given 5 stars, I can only give 3 for this disaster.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanabout 8 years ago
Your writing

This was a very thought out and exciting story. But if you have further tales to tell I suggest you find a proof reader to check your word usage and spelling and punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
time travel!!!!!!

"I already saw them this morning Maddie, remember?" I say calmly getting very close to her pale body. I plant a few small kisses on the freckles clustered around her shoulder blades. She turns to look at me, a small grin then turns into her biting her lip.

*******************************************

if I remember correctly he saw her tits a week before........ just a thought

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story - has much potential. They had sex and now hopefully, they will be screwing each other very regularly. Maddie will feel loved and not the person left out. They will learn together what really gets her off and be happy. Cannot wait until the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
can all of those negative users give him a break

This writer has only written 5 stories and he has done some fantastic work on them and if it has a few grammar and punctuation errors, your should be smart enough to continue and understand this story also if you have a problem with don't comment or vote. BUGGER THE HELL OF THIS WRITERS BACK NOW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
barefoot girls.....

I liked it alot.......good story, please continue !

wildcat69awildcat69aabout 8 years ago
Hot and a good read

Fucking Hell! That was hot. Good read, good character buildup, good transition from scene to scene. Would be good to find a proof reader. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Please continue I would love to read more. Just tighten up the spelling errors a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i dont care for the going behind amy's back aspect you just threw in there at the end. otherwise i enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing.

An amazing series! I hope you continue it, as I would love to read more! I completely understand if you don't though! Either way, Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
editing

didn't you have an editor for another story? that one was much better, please find that person again. for the people saying that we're being too nitpicky it's hard to see something done well and then move backwards. the story is great but it needs to be tightened up.

Kowboy61Kowboy61about 8 years ago
A Very Good Series ...

... that needs some serious editing. Every time I was ready to abandon this story, you would pull me back in. Allowances in spelling and grammar can be made, but only for a limited amount of time. I really enjoy the series. Please get a good editor or do a much better job of self-editing. Thank you for your contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kelly

Hey great series. You should make a story all about Kelly she sounds sexy as shell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

plz more this is my favorite series the best foot fetish/incest story ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Very very good. Spelling/Grammar, these things happen. A true writer cares more about writing a good story, which this is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy shit

This was the best stoey out of any stories i've ever read... EVER. I just don't want this series to end, i just discovered it today and read it fully, and was never a bit bored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Honestly best story ever. I've never been this drained if you catch my drift. Please keep it going somehow!

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyalmost 8 years ago
Very Good!

You rocked the ending. I really enjoyed this story. You do INCEST Stories very well. I am not a big fan of the foot fetish thing, but the love and caring in the story went a long ways to make it very secondary to the story line! 6 stars if I could!

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
OH please don't, keep changing categories right or wrong, (all writers)

Smokin hot wish it was Amy

krick111mr1krick111mr1over 7 years ago
So great

This was truly a great story loved it from start to Finnish such great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Beautiful captivating breath taking . Love the way u described each character . Great plot love the way you added detail to the story with out overly doing. good balance allowing the readers to paint a pic in their minds , plus allowing us to create some of the pic ourselves. I'd like a continuation maybe phone rings it's Kelly n Erica. Mall movies cedar point or Halloween haunted house corn maze just ideas .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work

This story made me cum so hard, my semen shot out of me, into the air, and onto my shirt and arm.

A true work of art.

darkallnightdarkallnightover 6 years ago
Inspirational

As someone who just recently started to write some stories I come here to say this story is my biggest inspiration. How the scenes play, the characters and how I craved to read each chapter. A part of me really wishes to ask for a chapter 6, but most of all to congratulate you on such amazing and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kelly

Great series! You need to do a story about Kelly. She sounds like the perfect woman: horny and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best ever

Best foot story I’ve read. Bravo. More please!!!!

1958willyboy1958willyboyalmost 3 years ago

nice story. good ending, even tho it could have kept going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've read yet. Thank you!

Olioli11Olioli11over 1 year ago

Ive readed this story a couple of times over the years and its still my favorite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous