Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember falling asleep but it seems like not long after I closed my eyes that I wake up to a sharp pain in my left leg, like being stung by a bee. Seeing as that is what my first thought upon waking up is, I bring my hand down hard on the point of pain trying to squash the little yellow and black attacker.

"Ouch! Dick!" I hear just as I get a rather weak punch to the shoulder. I recognize my sisters voice and it only takes me a moment to focus on her grumpy face. She is also caressing one hand in her other, a hand that I am quite sure I had taken for a bee just a moment ago.

"What the hell Madz! Why were you pinching me!?" I say in a slightly raised voice, still annoyed at being woken up in such a manner. She frowns at me and lets her eyes flash.

"I tried saying your name but you weren't responding to 'loser' apparently so I used alternative methods!" she yells back. I glare at her. She did not bother to wake me up very often and always had a reason for doing so, usually needing me to go do something for her. I start to wonder what she could want, then a lot of things start coming back to my memory. All her friends last night, all the evidence on my phone that she had, her ex boyfriend's messages, and of course the crowning memory from not so long ago: her own beautiful body I had accidentally seen.

I cool my jets quickly, and try to gauge her mood. She had on a black tank top with black and pink pajama pants. Her red hair was once again up in a ponytail. I do glance quickly down to see that she has put on a pair of neon green socks. Her arms are crossed over her chest and she looks pissed. I sit up slightly, posting up on my arm to look at her better. She has not said anything yet, so I decide to play as dumb as possible.

"Ok, hi, I am awake now," I let my voice become as nice as I can. "Do you need to talk about something?" I ask tentatively. It must look pretty sad, Mr. Muscles pussyfooting around his little 5' 2", 100 lb. soaking wet little sister. At least I did not have the awkwardness of being like a foot taller then her. She heaves a sigh at me and I wait for the flood gates to open. She uncrosses her arms and pulls my phone out of her pocket. She looks at me, waiting for a reaction. I wait, trying my best to still look confused but I was not sure 'riding it out' was going to work this time. My sister's frowning grin starts to set this in stone.

"Here's your phone," she says, and she tosses it at me; it falls on my bed next to me. I glance at it then back up at Madison, waiting for more. "I even charged it back up for you," she says, her eyes still casting daggers. I can feel the heat from her gaze and I wonder what will be the knife that cuts the tension. Somehow I still can't bring myself to say anything too direct.

"So, how did the conversation with Matt go?" I ask, and her grin turns to a frown quickly, I wince at my misstep. Madison shrugs heavily and lets her hands slap down to her legs.

"Well, my night was not nearly as fun filled as yours was," she says making the first cracks in the dam holding the flood. My jaw feels like it is locked as I look up into her eyes. She looks, well she looks mad but there's something else too. Hurt maybe? I know a guy is entitled to be with who he wants and blah blah blah, but she had invited over all her friends to relax and, well I had pretty much stolen them. It was kind of like we had kicked her out of her own party.

"Um, look Madz I, well we...it just sort of happened and..." I was always bad at explaining things. But I see Madison take a deep breath before the shouting starts, all I can do is wait for it to be over. She says a lot about how she could not believe we would all hide it from her, not even have the decency to tell her so she would know why she was being excluded. How she had to be miserable and wound up breaking up with her boyfriend alone because her friends only had time for me. And how she could have done without finding out by way of looking at the picture she took of us and 'accidentally' swiping to the right.

"And after seeing that I could not even go in and wake one of them up to talk because I was still so shocked to see my friends being, well being total sluts with my brother! So I had to just lay there by myself and I had nothing but those shocking images in my head to rock me to sleep!" she yells, and I feel an opening finally. I do feel bad but well, I was not going to tell her I regretted it because I did not.

"Hey I did say if you needed to talk I was here! And you were the one who blew me off saying you could deal with it!" I say, trying to defend myself. She scoffs and laughs at me.

"Oh yeah because after seeing all those pictures of your cock in my friends, the first person I wanted to talk about my boyfriend problems with would be you right?" she says with poison sarcasm. Her comment gets under my skin but I think about what she just said, and it raises a question that just sort of pops out of my mouth.

"Wait, how many of the pictures did you look at?" I ask. I mean, after stumbling on a few of them surely she would have turned the phone off right? I definitely would not like to find a phone full of pictures of three guys, least of all my friends, going to town on my sister! The thought actually makes me mad. She was mine after all. Well, mine as in my sister. I look up from my thoughts to Madison's face, awaiting her answer. I am increasingly shocked the longer it takes her to answer, and even more so when she starts going red. Is she blushing? The shock must show in my face because her face suddenly turns angry, whether at me or herself I am not quite sure. I block as she starts to swat at my face.

"It-does-not-matter-how-many pictures I-saw you freaking jerk!" she says, punctuating her words with hits that I block with my arms. "What matters is I could not vent to any of my friends because you had their full attention last night!" She says breathlessly. I take the pause in her attack to look at her in between my arms.

"I would have talked with you regardless! If you needed someone to talk to we could have gotten all this out of the way yesterday and then we could have talked about whatever you want!" I say in earnest. I am not lying either. Newly established super perv or not, I do love my sister very much. And if I had known she was alone and in need of someone to talk to or whatever I would have gladly pulled myself out of the pile of beautiful girls to talk with her. Call it nice guy getting walked on syndrome all you want, it's the kind of guy I am and no first class sex party was going to change that.

Madison is still glaring hard at me, so I keep my arms up in case of further attack. I watch as her anger looks like it is building again, hearing what I had to say seems to have built her up again. Just as she takes another deep breath, I flex myself and prepare for the second wave of hits, only it does not come. I hear what sounds like a small hiccup. and I look up at Madison's face to see tears streaming down her cheeks.

What the hell?! As I lower my arms confusion washes over me. I just look off for a few seconds, still not quite sure what happened. As I mentioned before, my sister has quite a pouty face. That however was nothing next to seeing her legitimately upset. Her big brown eyes flowing over with tears and her sweet face crinkled into a pained expression. My instincts kick in hard. If she wants to hit me she can do it all she wants now. I scooch over to the side of the bed as fast as I can and put my arms up, trying to hold her before I even get up. I had planned on getting up to hug her, but the moment I throw my arms up to try and comfort her she lets herself fall into me and I end up holding her while lying on the bed. Her small body feels so frail in my arms, and I squeeze her lightly as she continues to hiccup and cry in my arms.

This is not the Madison I know, she must really be hurting badly to fall apart like this. I hold her until the worst of it passes. She does calm down finally and I feel her pull away slightly so she can look at my face. She wipes her eyes quickly and tries to put on a normal face. She lightly hits my chest again.

"You're still a jerk!" she says, her eyes still wet. I try a smile to calm the mood again.

"If you want to talk, now is the time," I say, honestly trying to help. Madison shrugs.

"He is just an ass is all, I should have known it but I guess I just wanted to think he was a nice guy," she says offhandedly. I shake my head a little at her, letting her light weight rest on me.

"Madz a guy that will pressure you for sex and brag to his friends is never a nice guy..." I say lightly, not meaning to offend. She glares at me, shocked I would even vaguely chastise her.

"He was not always like that you prick and he, wait I never told you any of that!" she says suddenly realizing. She places her hand on my chest and looks into my guilty face, accusation heavy in her eyes. "Mackenzie, did you go in my room last night?!" she asks, and I can hear the anger creeping back into her voice. I have to think fast, I lightly grab hold of her wrists so as to prevent any further hitting.

"I was looking for my phone obviously! But when I saw that you were asleep I just looked for it and I happened to see your messages on your computer." I say, as if that is how anyone would have followed the course of events. I have to hold tight as my sister pulls on my hands a little.

"You little perv!" she says, and to my shock she is going red again. "You pulled my covers off looking for your phone! I was naked you idiot! Why would you go in a grown girls room like that!" She says fighting furiously to get her arms loose to hit me again. I too am turning red, but in a rush to defend myself I dig the hole just a little deeper.

"I did not touch your blanket! It just sort of fell off of you. And I did not mean to see you I just did not think you would be sleeping almost naked!" I explain. This makes Madison try to hit me even harder and we start rolling a bit in our tussle.

"I can't believe you! You did not get enough with my friends you just had to be a horny guy and creep into your innocent sisters room!" she says, managing to get on top of me and plant a knee on my leg, trying to use it to pull her arm loose. I scoff despite myself.

"Innocent sister! You're the one who always gives me shit because you are always going on dates! I'm sure my little photo spread is nothing next to what the great Madison has gotten into!" I manage to pull her arms up and roll her over, she is not very strong so I pin her arms over her head easily. She glares at me and I feel quite accomplished having stood up to my little witch of a sister for once. She still terrified me mostly, but if felt nice to have the upper hand. Madison continues to scowl at me, but after a few moments we both seem to realize the situation: I am wearing nothing but boxers and I have pinned her to my bed using only my body, her legs are open and wrapped around my thighs in an attempt to fight back but with her arms over her head she's been left looking quite defenseless. Honestly she looks very, well, sexy like this. I watch in slight shock as her large brown eyes are trailing over my body.

As I realize this I let go of her arms right away, if she wants to hit me maybe I deserve one or two after that. Whoa whoa whoa, that should have been a sister and her brother having a semi playful wrestling match, but we are both bright red now having each had an opportunity for much more insight into each other's personal life over the last few hours. I look over at Madison again with an apology on my lips, but before I can say anything she says something that shocks the words off my lips.

"Actually I'm a virgin," she says, trying to keep an angry face but her blushing is taking away from the effect. Something about how she says it makes me believe her. Right away without even having to think about it. And that makes me feel like a real dick for what I said. She sits up a bit, still looking flustered but she pulls her legs to sit criss cross. "I mean, I don't want to be," she says slowly. I start to wonder where this conversation is going. She seems to be thinking hard and looking at me with a frown on her face. All I can do is wait, what could I say? I can't help my thoughts though, and most of them involve scooping my sister up here and now and ripping her clothes off to deflower her. Man I was becoming a pig. Madison thinks for a long time and I wait, very confused. Letting her look me over I cringe as she bites her lip, still thinking. Finally she lets her hands drop to her knees, takes a deep breath, and then avoids my eyes.

"So like, you seemed like you knew what you were doing with my friends." I look at her face, a blush building on her cheeks. "I mean I still thought you were a V card holder too but, well I guess I was wrong, " she says. I can feel a bomb about to go off, but I had no idea what kind of bomb just yet. Just as Madison's brown eyes lock on mine, and she brushes a stray strand of her red hair over her ear, I hear the front door open and close.

"Maddie and Mac! I'm home!" I hear my father's voice call up the stairs. We both jump a bit, and Madison bites her lip as she looks at me. She then bounces off the bed, and darts from the room.

"Hi Daddy!" I hear her call out. My heart rate takes some time to calm itself. 'What in the hell was that?' I think, and over the next week I was in for quite a interesting series of events.

Things seemed almost normal in the house for the next few days... As if the interaction with Madison had never taken place. I did notice that Madison was being less of a bitch to me than normal, but a few more subtle differences occurred that I could not help but notice.

For one thing, I noticed that my computer was left on more than once when I had been at work or school. Madison also seemed to be on the phone with Kelly a lot too, always bothering to tell me that Kelly says hi as if to make sure I knew who she was on the phone with. And the most obvious of all was that Madison, from the time she woke up and sat at the kitchen table for breakfast to when she would join me in the den for an hour or so to watch a movie, was perpetually barefoot.

I mean, it's not as if I could not look. I was a sucker for a cute set of feet and my sister really did have the cutest set I had ever seen. The whole week she kept her toes painted black. And If she went out, including the time she volunteered to go to the grocery store with me to pick up food for the house, she wore one of her black set of flip-flops.

We talked too. She still had a lot of her attitude, but since she was being nice to me we got a lot closer in that week then we had in past years. Not once did we talk about that conversation in my room, but we talked about guys she had dated, and I talked about what I liked about girls. I did bring up Amy a lot of course, and she listened to anything and everything I had to say about what I liked about Amy, or any girl really. We never really brought up the feet thing though I came close a few times, even complimenting her on her toenails once or twice. But it never went further than that. The only night we did not really chat a lot was the night of my date with Amy. As it turns out Amy was indeed a gamer girl, and she whooped my butt at a few of my favorite games. I tried out both missionary and doggie style with her that night too, once the games were set aside. Sex with Amy was outstanding! And she of course let me play with her feet as much as I wanted too, but I have to admit that as I held her hips from behind, pumping hard inside her for the third time that night, I felt like I was letting all the frustrations of the week out into Amy's petite body. Frustrations laid there by a redhead sister that I could not get out of my head. Like when she had 'accidentally' dribbled milk down her lips and shirt at breakfast and laughed about it. Or eaten that banana in front of me when we watched a movie in the den. Or when she asked me to bring her a towel because she 'forgot' one and insisted that I bring it all the way to her so she could reach out for it from behind the slightly fogged up glass.

I think about all this as I pound into Amy, I reach up and run my fingers through her hair and I hear her moan into the pillow. This all not counting the countless times she had her feet propped up on various things in plain sight, always catching my eye before quickly looking away. Amy's body rocks hard for the fifth time tonight and I feel her body go limp underneath me.

"Oh my fucking god Mac, you're so good. I can't go another round boo, my poor pussy needs a rest!" She says, and rolls over to smile at me. "Did you finish babe?" she asks, exhaustion apparent in her voice. "You want me to jerk you with my feet a little?" she asks with a blush. I smile wide, happy that she wants so badly to please me but I think I know what is going to have to happen if I am going to be able to have a regular sex life with Amy.

"You know you have work in the morning!" I say to her, kissing her lips. "You tuck in. I will be just fine driving back." I say, and she grins at me.

I say my goodbyes to Amy which don't end without another quickie at her front door, her pressed up against the wall, before I get out to my car, both very happy, yet still I'm missing something.

When I get back to the house both of my parents are out. Good. I get inside and take my shoes off at the mat, Madison's flats are the only ones besides my own. Good. I walk up the stairs, but when I get to the top I have quite a shock at what I see. Madison is sitting in front of my door, and she is crying again. This is not good. I hurry over to her but stop a few steps away, really taking in what she is wearing: she has on what seems to be a corset with a matching little skirt, she even has arm bands and such to match the colors. She also has on fishnets! The kind that have a little sock of black to keep your toes from poking out. This all fits with the ton of makeup she has caked on, a lot of which is currently running down her face. If mom or dad ever saw her dressed like this, 18 years old or not, either one of them would put her over their knee!

"Maddie what in the fuck are you doing?" I ask, bending down in front of her and trying to wipe her tears, she swats at me knocking my hands away.

"I'm going to see Matt!" she says in a bitchy kind of whine. I am very shocked to hear that. She seems sober too, just upset. I get closer to her, this time forcefully grabbing her hands.

"That scumbag?! Why the hell would you do that?" I say, my head spinning looking for an answer. She lets a few tears leak out of her eyes again.

"Because Mac! I don't want to be a virgin anymore! I don't want to be a virgin, and you're my brother. I was being so stupid! Like full blown idiot all week long, what was I thinking?!" She says, still sounding a mess. "You're my brother, and I mean, Matt wants to do it with me, and I want to do it, so why not him right? Why not him?" She says, hugging her fishnet clad legs.

I stay like that for a long while, letting my sister cry it out, and waiting. After a minute or so, she sways a little, feeling the awkwardness of my silence. She looks up at me, still very red in the face. I am frowning at her, my face set very firm. This seems to shock her a little, finally she frowns back at me.

"What?" she says angrily. I look her right in the eyes.

"Did you tell him you were meeting him?" I ask coldly. My sister does not seem to know how to react to this side of me. She sways again.

"Yeah."

"Madison, can I see your phone please?" I say evenly. Madison frowns at me.

"What?" she asks, I raise my voice ever so slightly.