Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madison. Give me, your phone." She raises her eyebrows and her large brown eyes bulge at me. Without a word she reaches in her pocket and hands me her phone. I look through her contacts until I find "Matt<3" and hit the call button without a second thought. Madison looks horrified, but does not say anything as the phone rings.

"Hey ba-by! What's the hold up? I have the bottle on ice, where you at?" Comes a gruff voice over the phone. Madison's lip twitches slightly as I look at her as I talk.

"Listen up fucker. This is Mac, Madison's older brother. You lose this fucking number as fast as you can, because if I hear that you have contacted my sister again: by phone, text or paper fucking letter, I am going to find you, and beat your stupid ass into the ground." *click* My sisters mouth is hanging open, her eyes bugging out.

"Mac, what was that?" Madison asks, still looking worried, but something about her eyes is screaming that she is impressed. "What the hell?" She looks grumpy again. "That was not your choice! You -" She stops talking when I stand up. I hold my hands down to help her to her feet. She looks confused but takes my hand slowly. I am not even sure why I was doing this, but for the first time in a long while I knew what I was doing. I lead my sister up to up third floor. This was our guest floor mostly. It had a den, a bedroom, and a bathroom, and the last of those was where I was headed. I lead Madison to the bathroom and turn to face her. She is looking at me with such a wonder, really confused as to what was going to happen next. I could tell this is how I must have looked with Kelly most of the time, being the one in control was really starting to grow on me.

I drop to my knee and look up at my sister's eyes, they are still slightly shining from crying earlier and they are locked on me, waiting to see what I was going to do next. I slowly reach my hands up, right up under her skirt. Her eyes bulge and she takes in a short breath as my no doubt slightly cold hands grab hold to the top of one of her fishnets. Her soft skin is tingling under my light touch as I slowly drag the fishnet down her leg. She bites her lip, eyes slowly calming down, trying to figure me out. Hoping. I pull the fishnet all the way off her beautiful toes. I see her blush as I plant a gentle kiss on the top of her foot, and I don't stop there. I let kiss after kiss trail up her beautiful pale leg, all the way under her skirt. Her foot rests on my knee as I start kissing the outside of her panties. She moans lightly and her toes curl on my leg. My kisses cross to her other leg and I pull her other fishnet off just the same as the first. She even giggles a little as I push her foot on top of my lips to kiss her beautiful and dainty sole. I quickly suck a few of her black capped toes into my mouth and feel her shudder, but I think it is with pleasure as opposed to cringing.

"Don't Mac, they're dirty," she whines weakly, making no real attempt to stop me. I smile and just to spite her I make sure to suck on each of her toes one at a time. When I am done, I put her foot lightly on the ground and she giggles nervously as I start to rise, standing very close to her. I look deeply into her light brown eyes, making sure she was not in fact mad at me, or frightened. All I find is an eagerness, her eyes darting left and right nervously avoiding my eyes. I bring my hand up to her shirt, I wish I could be on point and do this while still looking in her eyes, but this corset thing she has on is hard to figure out. My doubts of whether my sister wants this or not vanish fairly quickly when she giggles again. "It's in the back loser," she says, but in a much softer tone then she usually uses with me. After we grin at each other, she slowly turns her back to me and I feel a chill run down my spine as she places her hands on the wall.

Once I have found the lacings, I quickly pull them loose. I take her hint as she raises her hands over her head so that I can pull the strange contraption over her head, her bare back greets me and I admire the spotting of freckles that dot her back. My sister pulls her hands up over her chest, cupping her own breasts in the embarrassment of letting them out with a guy in the room.

"I already saw them that morning Maddie, remember?" I say calmly getting very close to her pale body. I plant a few small kisses on the freckles clustered around her shoulder blades. She turns to look at me, a small grin turning into a bitten lip.

"Shut up! I know that, it's just...I have never let a guy do this to me. You're the first to not get smacked for trying to take my top off," she says with a flash of her eyes. I grin back at her, and with a quick glance at her ponytail I decide that I do not want her hair up right now. I quickly grab her hair tie and give it a hearty yank. This is the first true testament to my lack of experience with girls. The tie does come out of her hair, but I do seem to give her hair a good pull as well because I watch her eyes wince. My sister spins around and reaches for her falling hair, an annoyed look on her face. "Ow! What was that for dick!?" she says, and starts running her fingers through her hair to untangle the bits I just knotted up. In my clumsy haste to correct my mistake, I only seem to get in the way. Madison swats my hands away and uses both her hands to comb her hair putting the long curtains of red back over her shoulders.

"Damn it, sorry Maddie. I just wanted your hair down, it has been up all the time lately and, um..." I do sort of trail off as my eyes focus in on her now unprotected chest. When Madison notices my eyes she blushes slightly, but keeps her frown and looks away from me. I can't help but feel happy, she does still seem nervous but she does not hide her chest from me, and what a chest it is. Her breasts are quite a bit rounder then they looked when she was laying down. I watch with interest as her nipples start to point out slightly under my hungry gaze. I shake my head slightly, first things first.

I stand closer to her again and her breathing increases. My heart is beating hard in my chest, nervous but at the same time very excited. My sisters body shivers as my hands lightly trace the waist of her skirt. She still is looking away from me but her blush, along with the frown slowly turning into a grin, are all the permission I need. I find the button to her pants and slowly pull on it until it pops open. I pull gently and the zipper to her skirt pulls itself open slowly, the sound almost deafening in the silence of the room. Her black underwear has that strange stuff around the outside of it, I think it's called 'lacing.' I pull lightly down on the skirt and Madison breathes in quickly, as if surprised that I was really going to keep undressing her. Still she looks away, her hands playing lightly with her own tummy and hips as she steps pointedly out of her skirt when I drop it to the floor. At this point I drop back to my knee and look at her panties. They are black, but the triangle in the front is almost see through, I can see a dark line just hidden from view. I run my hands slowly and lovingly up her pale legs, taking in every inch of her beautiful, silken legs. As I slip my fingers under her panties I look up at her face, my sister's brown eyes look very large right now. She has one hand to her mouth and is chewing on one of her nails in anticipation, her cheeks flushing beautifully. God she was so adorable and sexy right now. I feel her body quiver as I pull them down, keeping my eyes locked on her as I do so, pulling them all the way down until she lifts her feet so I can pull them free. I make a point of tossing them away from her, putting a final statement on what I had just done: I had stripped my sister from top to bottom. She is still biting her nails, waiting for her big brother to admire her now naked body and seeking some kind of approval. The very thought is sending my body into overload. I slowly lower my eyes between my sister's legs, and I feel a grin creep its way across my lips.

Madison's pussy looks very different from the other three girls (man I had become a slut quick!). Her thighs were still very close together from being nervous, and her pussy was not exposed at the moment. All I could see was the cute little slit surrounded by her soft mound, and I saw that she was free of any kind of hair, which made me happy as I found out I did not like hair on a girl much. I have to fight very hard not to lean forward and plant a few loving kisses between her legs, instead I look up in her eyes, and slowly stand, making a point to keep my body as close to hers as I can as I do so. I do not so much as touch her again, and I feel her shiver slightly from ether a little chill, or from anticipation. Before I speak again I pull my own shirt over my head, making sure to maintain as much eye contact as I can. She watches my hands work as I pull of my shoes and socks, then start on my pants. She keeps biting her nails, but her eyes are devouring me as my jeans hit the floor. Only my underwear is keeping brother and sister from being naked together, a thought that is not lost on me completely. I start to feel embarrassment from what I am about to do. I am only at half mast due to the shades of anxiety waving around me, but I can't let that stop me. My sister's eyes lock onto my crotch as I hook my thumbs under my boxers, and slowly pull them down.

Her eyes bulge as my member relaxes, now outside and hanging freely. She seems to freeze in time for a moment, staring and really taking in the fact that her brother does indeed have a penis. I am still slightly embarrassed to be naked in front of her, but I have more pressing matters to deal with right now. I hold my hand out in front of me, and wait. Madison lets her eyes snap from my manhood, to my hand, and then slowly trail up to my eyes. I have never seen her so cautiously interested in me before, and it is really making my heart beat fast. Still keeping her legs as close together as she can, she reaches out to put her soft hand in mine. I smile at her reassuringly as I start leading her to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and place my hand under the spray to wait for it to warm up. Madison is fidgeting her feet slightly on the cold tile, but her only other option would be to stand right up against me so she could stand on the mat next to the step in. I am doing my best to keep her at ease, so I pull her hand across my body, lightly urging her to stand next to me on the mat. She does pull for a second at most, glancing at my face before taking the few steps on the mat and looking down at her own toes. It's still tugging at my heart how vulnerable she looks right now, and the tear stains on her face are fueling the anger I have for her now permanently ex boyfriend. I know I have no skill at any of this, but I put my hand lightly under her chin, trying to get her to look at me. She raises her big brown eyes to mine, and a thin blush forms on her cheeks. I use the same hand to lightly wipe at the tear stains, and smile as kindly as I can. After wiping at her tears she gives a small giggle, looks down and grabs my hand, also pulling it down to in front of her, she just sort of holds it in her hands.

"What are you doing Mac?" she asks softly, still with that odd smile on her face. I feel myself smile. Hell, I had both knew very well what, and had no idea what I was doing right now... but it still felt right.

"Just trying to help Mads," I say just as softly. She looks back up at me slowly her eyes sort of, I don't know, shining? And her blush definitely gets deeper. I feel the water again and feel that it is nice and warm now so I step into the shower, and Madison follows still holding my hand. The warm water washes over my shoulders and back, re awakening my tattoo a little. I ignore the little stings, pulling Madison all the way until she is mostly under the water. She still looks to me to make all the moves first, so I grab one of our small soft towels and move it toward her face, hoping that is enough of a warning. She lets me do my thing, and I slowly but surely start scrubbing and washing all the makeup off of her. Honestly it's not easy because I need to be so gentle around her eyes. But she lets me and I wash away the makeup like I am trying to wash away her fears and unhappiness. I need her at 100% if, well if we are going to really be alone today. No stupid memories tonight.

Once I am sure all of the makeup is gone, I grab some body wash. This is made difficult as she still has not let me have my hand back. I drip some of the body wash onto the small towel and pick it up to start scrubbing.

"Don't use the towel," she says suddenly. I stop moving to think, the water splashing off her freckle dotted shoulders. She is looking at me again, still blushing bright but her smile is more relaxed now.

"Um, so what do I use?" I say with a laugh. She frowns at me and narrows her eyes. I raise my eyebrows in response, its almost like she think's I was being coy but it was an honest question. She sighs and lets my hand go finally, she shrugs at me and gives a cocky kind of smile.

"Oh I don't know, maybe just your hands?" she says biting her lip. It's now my turn to blush. I take a long moment to look at her. My brain still can't completely comprehend that it is my sisters beautiful naked body that is currently standing next to me in the shower. She was so beautiful. Round ass and breasts like Erica, long legs and a usually sassy attitude like Kelly, and a cute petite body like Amy's. Seriously it should not have surprised me that I got a nose bleed just from looking at her. I smile wide as I reach down and put a few drops of soap into my hands, and now she was asking me to wash her by, well by caressing that very same body. She turns around slowly, still smiling and takes a few steps back toward me. I can feel my blood being pumped to a rather inconvenient place right now, but that was going to have to wait.

I move a step closer to her, and rub my hands together to make a few suds. I can feel myself getting more and more nervous, but excitement wins the battle. I place my hands firmly on my sister's shoulders and begin to massage along her neck and collarbone. My hands gliding smoothly and quickly over her body, my sisters body. It was still there, still at the forefront of my mind, should this be bothering me? Does this bother me? I look down at the side of my sister's face, her small blush gets bigger as my hands start to trace down her side, and then across to run along her tight little belly. No, I let my fingers knead into her as I pull them upward, slowly, and at long last I cup her beautiful breasts into my hands. No I guess it does not bother me anywhere near enough to matter at this point. Madison pulls a short breath in, as though she is surprised as she turns her head to look at me. Her cheeks are rosy and her eyes still shimmer at me. I squeeze her soft breasts firmly and smile as she groans. Sucking her lower lip into her mouth, I don't think she minds it so much either.

I let my hands roam her body slowly. In all honesty I really am giving her a scrub down as well as fondling her. Doing my best to scrub away any of that nasty feeling she was letting eat her alive and let it wash down the drain. I wanted her full attention after all, and her mind was going to need to be clear to make the decisions she was going to be making in the next few minutes.

More than once I let my fingers dart within a few inches of the soft slit I know to be nestled between her legs, still doing my best to feel her out. After I am sure my sister's naked body has gotten a full top to bottom scrub, in which I enjoyed every moment of it. I step closer avoiding pressing my very stiff member into her rear as best I can. I gently put my arms around her middle in a hug. I had been meaning to say something, but Madison sighs in relief from my gentle touch and leans back into my hug. The atmosphere changes quickly, I mean how can it not? I feel the lust ripple through my body as my full length slides neatly and smoothly between my sister's beautiful ass cheeks, coming to rest almost touching her back. Her ass is nice and perky so her wet cheeks hug perfectly around my shaft, keeping me in a mild high from the feeling. I still hold her in my arms but my hold is light, just so she knows she can move away from me at any time if she needs to. Far from it, after a moment I feel her press back into me even more, and she pulls my arms tighter around herself.

"I feel loads better now Mackenzie. Thanks. Like, really." She says calmly. Ok, so you're just going to ignore your brothers pulsing cock that is flexing from time to time directly behind you? Ok, no problem. I give her small frame a little squeeze, which in turn of course presses my shaft on her body even stronger, but I do speak from the heart.

"I have never seen you that upset before Mads, and I will tell you that I don't ever want to have to see that again." Madison turns her head to face me, and after a few seconds of a real and true gleam in her eye, the familiar flash in her eyes comes back, and I can tell that the Madison I know is about to come out. She grins in her normal evil way, eyes locked onto mine, and puts her arm behind herself reaching for my dick. It's a very odd feeling: to be looking right into my own sisters eyes and to know that it is her hand and her fingers that wrap tightly around my manhood. Her eyes light up further when my body responds to the attention.

"Well you're being a very good brother cheering up your unhappy sister, but I think you're giving away some other intentions when you started poking me with this thing." She sneers. I smile. Dick in my sister's hand aside, I was happy to see Madison back to her bitchy self.

"I think that your stunts over the last week are the reason that thing can't seem to calm down actually," I say back, my voice calm and thick with accusation. Just thinking about it makes my member pulse in my sister's hand. She blushes a bit, but shrugs and keeps her voice sarcastic. She gives my dick a few light tugs as she speaks.

"Oh what, big brother fantasizing about his poor little sister? About your cum all over my face? (the milk on her chin flashes in my mind) Me wrapping my lips around your dick? (the banana this time) I guess you're living out your shower fantasy right now huh?" She says with a thrill, letting her hand glide from base to head on my cock and testing my self control, but two could play at this game. I smile right back at her and place my own hand inside her thigh. We are standing close, and she visibly jumps at my sudden forward action. Her face changes from dominant bitch-mode to submissive little virgin in less the a second. I don't speak right away, I just let my hand slide up her soft inner thigh and then come to rest between her legs. I don't penetrate, but I do play with her lips and clit lightly to keep her attention.

"And let's not forget you having your feet out on display dam near 24-7. How did you find out that I am into feet by the way?" I ask curiously, letting my fingers dance at a quicker pace between her legs. My sister sneers at me, biting hard to her lip to lessen her reaction to my fingers.

"You know, it wasn't the picture of Amy's toes covered in your spunk and pushed into Kelly's mouth, or even the video of you running your tongue all over Kelly's foot while you railed Erica..." She says, voice still sarcastic. I do blush pretty hard at those words, I had forgotten she had full access to my phone all that night. Madison pulls harder on me, really showing a lot of skill with her hands. "...no honestly it was none of my friend's slutty actions that first tipped me off, although the pictures certainly confirmed it." She smiles at me confidently. "I had my suspicions that you had a thing for feet from that time you 'thought' I was asleep? And you spent like a good 10 minutes sniffing my feet," she says while rubbing the head of my dick with her thumb to punctuate the point.