All Comments on 'Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games'

by ScarredRaven

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get an editor

Stair instead of stare - to instead of too.

Hide and seek for 18-19 year olds.

You had potential but I got bored after the first page

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story, has a lot of potential and I hope you continues. As for Mr. Anon with the editor bs, your comments had potential until I realized how bullshit they were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome.

Really enjoyed the story! When can we expect a continuation?

ScarredRavenScarredRavenover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Anon #1 : I am aware that I am not the best writer out there. I much more enjoy telling a story then writing it out. I still thank you for your advice, and it helped me find out that Literotica has editors that can help me, so I will differently look into it. =)

Also I would ask that you give the other two pages a read to help me improve for part 2.

Anon #2 : It was very nice of you to defend me, Thank you for enjoying the story. I would ask that no one fight on the comments though, I will always take constructive critics and use any hints they can give me. Thanks again and I will continue, hopefully soon.

Anon #3 : Part 2 is very close to being done, I hope to post some time this weekend, could even be on Halloween. I'm very glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3

Too much angst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
liked................

I don't care about the spelling at all because there are some of us that also can't spell that good either so I am not even going to think about complaining about a trivial thing like spelling as there has been more on here than just the small amount on here now.!** GESH.**

Gave you a "5"..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We shall see

A nice job. You cant leave it there tho. Looking forward to more chapters

fflover58fflover58over 8 years ago
Love This!

Great start to your story. I make a lot of mistakes with my writing. Hello, it's not like our stories are up for a Pulitzer or anything, it's just for fun. Looking forward to the next addition. Def 5 stars.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboover 8 years ago
Good Start

I do agree with the substance, not the style, of the snark-laden comments concerning spelling and keeping homonyms straight but as typical, anonymous posters don't have the stones to be responsible for their comments.

I recommend that you work with someone, at least another set of eyes to catch some of the errors, but not to change the story line. You have laid out the beginning of an interesting series with many potential sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it too...

I can read over the mistakes which is no big deal. But the damn 9" dick shit ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next ASAP

Ended the story to quick need the rest as i say ASAP

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73over 8 years ago
The story ended too abruptly.

Not really into foot fetish at all. Don''t know where this story is going, but the hot blow job under the bed was awesome! Keep the story going bud. With a 9 inch cock MAC will prolly bang all 4 of them including his sister. What's MAC going to do massage and lick all their feet, when their pussies are readily available? Kinda funny when you think about where this story my lead. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait till Chapter 2

Yeah some spelling errors but you're human so there are bound to be mistakes. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Keep it up, really enjoyed it!

ScarredRavenScarredRavenover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for leaving some feedback!

I am happy to say that Part 2 is currently pending.

to fflover58 and TJ911Turbo I know that the writing mistakes ruin it for some people, but thanks for pointing out that you still liked the story and could see past the grammar. =) I did in fact have someone else look over part 2, but so many emails and such wanted part two that I did not want to send it off to an editor, not knowing how long that might take, so I hope we caught most of the mistakes.

And yes, There is a part 3 in the making, might not be as fast of an upload seeing as I am still writing it, but I will have it up ASAP.

Thanks again everyone who leaves me some feedback, positive and negative alike!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep it going

Cannot wait for pt2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot stuff!

Great work. Part two can't come soon enough!

scotlytscotlytabout 8 years ago
good story

This was a great story. I can't wait to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NEEEDS MORE

I love love love this story!!!! Please continue it please please please!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Sensual imaginative and super sexy thanks

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Well, looking at the other comments,I have to wonder what happened. I thought it was overly wordy and the guy’s thoughts were scattered and disorganized. Not trying to bash you, sir, but it does you no good if I lie and say it’s great when i don’t think it is, and I can point to specific things as to why. And this is in the incest section, and the only contact he and his sister have had was when she slapped him on his back and made him yelp because of his fresh tattoo. If slapping counts, 99% of Americans have committed incest.

However, I am going to reread this part then go to the second part. Since everyone seems to love it, it would be most unfair of me to not give you the benefit of the doubt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous