Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's still going to sting a bit just so's ya' know" Kelly says, not noticing how still I have gotten. It's not how I had picture it, but this is literally the first and only time I have ever touched a girl's foot. It is slightly cold, but her sole is so soft on my hand, she does not press down on my hand, in fact I am quite sure she does not even notice her foot is on my hand, and I am frozen as well as if I was in a block of ice. Her hands come in contact with my skin and I wake up slightly, the sting is brief as the lotion does its work, the relief is outstanding, but I am not even noticing it like I should. It's as if all my nerves are in my right hand at this moment. As she rubs with her hands, her foot moves slightly, barely brushing my fingers with her soft sole. I have a smoking hot girl, soothing my aching back with her hands, and surrounded by four sets of feet ranging from cute to beautiful. What was going on?

"All set Mac attack" Kelly chortles at her unbelievable stale nickname, but my body feels like a statue that is melting as I try to move. As she moves to get up, she pressed down slightly with her foot on my hand, she gives a little gasp that startles me. "Oh my god your hand is so warm!" she cries out in surprise. She suddenly presses her foot on my hand harder, seeking warmth. I snap out of it a bit, if there was ever a knock from Mr. Opportunity as loud I will be surprised.

"Yeah. I'm kind of a human heater" I say, and I pull just enough to turn my hand around, and take Kelly's beautiful foot fully in my hand. In truth her foot is bigger than my hand, but I do my best to hold as much of her sole and all her toes in my hand. She sighs in relief as the cold in her toes starts to melt in my heater hands. I have wanted to touch Kelly's feet for so long now. Well, any of the girls feet actually, but I would very much settle for Kelly's right now. "Oh man, the other one too please." She begs. I can feel a certain heat building in my crotch. Well so much for nervous. I think as I reach my left and over and cup all 10 of her long beautiful toes in my hands and give them a little squeeze. She lets out a moan so sexual that the girls in the room start to laugh, I laugh too... mostly so I do not shiver and explode in my pants. "Oh yeah... dude... do you think you could give me an actual foot massage? No one will ever give me one!" she whines I am shocked for a few seconds to long. I am about to say of course, when my lovely little sister foot blocks me.

"Hey! What happen to the Hide game we were going to play? His backs all lotioned up, let's play!" she says with a smile. And bad news for me, all the girls smile and agree enthusiastically. *sigh* what could be so great about a new kind of hide and seek? Kelly wriggles her feet from my hands, and I get up a little put out. Kelly also gets up but nudges me.

"Later? I really need a foot rub, like all joking aside." She says... she is pleading me to touch her feet!

"Yeah, of course just um...remind me?" I say, as if I would forget! And my attention turns to Erica, who seems to have put my shirt down...somewhere...and now has a bottle of Vodka in her hands. I look around, but the other girls are all looking at the bottle as if it is the main event. My sister grabs it from her.

"Ok, so we already know, but this is how we will play bro." She seems very excited about drinking and hide and seek. "One person hides in the house. The rest are all looking for the hider." 'One person hiding? Ok so maybe it is different' She continues. "The idea is to be the first to find the hider, and once you find him, you have to hide with him. Whoever is the last seeker being the loser." She grins. "last place takes 3 shots, next is 2 and then 1 shot for the second person to find him. Easy." She finishes as if it really is that easy. Whatever, sounds like a gigantic kids game to me. However, our house is huge. "oh! And before we even start, 3 shots per person, no chaser!" she giggles, as my heart drops a few feet, the other girls give a false motivation cheer, and then break down into laughs.

I glance at Amy, who is smiling and still in her shy mode, but she seems to like the idea, she gives a shaky grin when she sees I'm looking at her. I shake my head and return my awkward smile. I still have drinks in me. with no food... oh man, what is it liquor before beer? Or was it beer, oh boy. Suddenly I realize something.

"Wait a sec, you said you have to hide with 'him'" I put a lot of emphases on the last word. "You have already picked me to have to hide first?" I say indignant but keeping a good natured tone. The girls are all ginning at me, meat for the wolf pack huh? My sister looks at me innocent.

"You always play the one who's IT first bro, you know that." She coos, and I sigh Whatever "Ok bro, drink up." She smiles and I look over to see that Erica only handed Maddison the bottle because she had already poured what looks like the whole dam bottle into shot glasses. The clear liquid that I had long avoided was now set as a hurdle, get past this game, and I was going to give my first ever foot massage to Kelly, so what if the first round I am playing a game designed for me to lose. Something about this night is telling me to ride it out.

"Ok, I guess I slam them then go hide anyplace but this room right?" I ask and grab hold of one of the small glasses handed to me by Erica, its heavier then I would have guessed.

"And not outside"

"Duh" I say and slam the clear liquid into my mouth and swallow it like cough medication. ...sweet mother of god. It is all I can do to not spit it back up. It burns like rubbing alcohol. Man this was such a bad idea, who drinks this stuff?! I do cough a bit which gets a laugh from all the girls, although Amy does not more than giggle, she looks like she is with me on the this is a bad idea from the way she is eyeing the shots. Ignoring my sister taunts of me being a sissy, I knock back the other two shots as fast as I can. It was not as bad as the first as my throat was already on fire.

"ok little man, go hide! You have 3 minutes so make it a good one. "Maddison says and all but pushes me out of the room. She does at least take care not to touch my Tattoo again. I am not running around with no shirt on though, after all I might get my tattoo infected running around with it uncovered and all. I quickly dash in my room and grab one of my baggier Shirts from my chubby days. I had only taken those shots a minute or so ago, and I was already feeling a bit goofy.

I take a quick look around, I could go up or downstairs from here, and the house being this big I could get very far away from the den in three minutes...but maybe that is the wrong way to think about it. I smile as my eyes lock on my sister's room. She would never dream I would have the stones to hide in there, hell I had not even been in her room for a few years. You know, now that she was all grown up and all.

My grin grows as I stomp loudly over the stairs headed down, as I get to the stairs I freeze, and creep, as quite as I can over to my sister's room. "Maddison's Room" is written in her own hand, purple, her used-to-be favorite color. I push on the door slightly, carefully so as not to make any noise. I quickly and quietly open and close the door behind me, leaving it just as it was before. The smells in this room are quite strong, all very pleasant really. Sweet smells of shampoo's and perfumes with other hints of girly things that I am unused to. My sister is sort of a slob, her cloths are strewn around the room as if a maid will come and pick them up, her room is painted shades of purple, but they are covered by a lot of posters of bands and song lyrics that she has or had loved at one point in time. I can't stop myself from picking up a few things here or there, just because I can. Her hair brush, clumped with her locks of hair, fingernail polish that is not in the other room, and tons upon tons of makeup products. Basically anything that a girl would have that a guy would not is what interests me.

I hear the den door open. Shit. I zoned out completely and forgot it might be in my best interest to at least try and hide! I look around in a slight panic, I can hear the girls giggling before they split up and look for me. So I do what anyone would have done in this situation, I slide under the bed.

Now when I say my sister is messy, I really mean it! The bed may be a queen-size, but I am stunned by the amount of crud under here! It's kind of dark but I squish my way as best I can so that I am fully under the bed, its roomier then one might think once you have pushed most of the stuff out of the way, I can even rest on my side, with my face just past the sheet that is trailing from the bed. I give one last squirm to move whatever is under my head in front of my face, after a few seconds of resting after my fit to get under here, a familiar sent finds its way to my nose. I suddenly realize the item hiding my face, is in fact one of my sisters skateboard shoes.

Owing from the strong smell, this must be the black and purple pair, the ones she wears almost every day. Oh man that smell, very barely a smell of sweat mixed with just a little of warm skin, like when you rub your hands together fast for a few seconds. Maddison never had a bad foot odor, I even remember stealing a quick sniff when she fell asleep on the couch when we were younger. It had been years really since I had truly been aroused by anything relation to my sister, even just her feet. But the tightening in my pants was undeniably arousal, all just from a day old sneaker... yeah... girls would totally find this attractive. *sigh*

Far worse than before, my heart jumps in my chest as I am snapped out of my fantasy world. A tanned pair of feet come padding confidently into the room. The red polish shining in the dim light coming from the only thing on in the room; a single lamp on the dresser. Erica. She might not have come here first but she at least thinks I would hide in my own sister's room. She pads to the closet, I have a great view of her soft, almost squishy soles, much lighter than her tanned legs. Damit, she is literally perfect from her head to her red capped toes. That might be her only flaw really, being too perfect.

"He's not in here Erica, my little big bro is scared to even knock on my door, never mind come in here without my permission." She says, and I can tell she is sneering confidently. I am blushing under the bed, maybe it is partially the drink, but hearing her berate me to her friends, when I am not even there, (well sort of) was embarrassing and was really pissing me off. I have half a mind to come out now, if only to prove her wrong.

"Well things change" Erica says, opening the closet door and looking around, my sister seems to be hanging out near the door. a part of me, one I am trying hard to fight back, sort of wants her to move into the room. I would have a great view of the very pair of feet that are driving my nasal passages (and steadily tightening pants) into overdrive. With my eyes fixed firmly on Erica's very visible soles owing to the fact that she is up on her toes looking in the closets over storage, I decide I don't really need to worry about my sisters feet right now.

"Whatever, I'm going to check upstairs" I hear my sister say. With that, she lets her door swing almost shut. She almost sounded annoyed that Erica had... sort of... defended me. That will make a guy smile every time, beautiful girl giving a complement. I am smiling as I see her feet some back down smooth on the floor. I could watch her feet walk around all day. If only things worked like that. Erica does what every other girl who was looking for someone hiding would do. Once checking the closet, I watch those feet walk right up to the bed, and then her toes bend as she squats down. dam it... I think, well that did not last long.

Her eyes lock with mine right away, the endless pools of dark brown, glowing with the light, her beautiful lips pull into a smile. I feel my face first drain of blood... her gorgeousness making me so nervous that I am not even sure how to react at first, I have never been this close to her before.

"Change is not so bad, is it Mac?" she says It takes me a second to even catch that she was referencing what she said to my sister. I smile back in what I hope is a 'thank you' slash 'well you got me' She just looks at me for a few seconds, then rolls those deep pools of eyes at me. "Well? Scooch in Mac, I am not going to fit in there very well if you don't move in." she says matter of fact-ly. Oh... I forgot about that part and now the blood comes rushing back in a wave. She now has to hide under the bed with me. As in, she is going to cram her body. Under the bed... with me. Oh man, today just keeps getting better and better.

I press back as far as I can, mostly I can only move my lower half, a lot of my sister's shoes of which she must have like 30 Are up near my head. I make just enough room for Erica's long curvy body to fit. My back is smarting pretty bad right now, everything under the bed is now pushing on the far wall, and hence into my poor back. But as Erica gets down, letting her very healthy chest press on the floor, I find I have no trouble in hiding the pain. She smiles the whole time that she sidles up close to me, her face ends up very close, almost touching our noses, and still she smiles on. My body can't help but touch hers in a few places, our legs mostly. Even though I can't actually feel her leg through my jeans, it's like her beautiful skin is trying to force its way into touching me. I can feel her breath, minty like she brushed her teeth, on my face.

"Not the most well thought out hiding spot Mac." She breaths at me. We don't talk much, so making conversation is hard, I don't even know what to say to a girl like her. 'god your hot, want to make out? No? well how about letting me suck on your toes?' The thought passes so fast I even slightly laugh out loud. And Erica cocks an eyebrow at me. "What? You're not going to try and say it is being you? I mean, I found you I like 2 minutes." She smiles, and I sigh

"Oh well, I just figured no one would check so close to the start point." I say with a shrug. Erica gives a soft giggle, man this girl was hot, she is probable making fun of me, thinking my goofiness is coming from the drink, but I am mostly clearheaded right now.

"Well it was not the greatest spot, but its ok, and I'm glad I found you first..." she says with a very wide smile .Yeah, that whole clear headed thing? Totally gone with that statement, especially when she lowered her voice and put a warm kind of purr into those last 6 words. "Although I am a little upset that you managed to find another shirt." Aaaand I have now lost the ability to speak, she has gotten closer, like, all of her, has gotten closer. Her lips, her legs, her hands and her chest. It was defiantly getting hotter under here. I have known for a while that Erica could be a flirt, but I had never been fully on the receiving end of it before. Now that I think about it, she must have taken three shots too... so maybe it was her that was being affected by it. Hey, I was not going to complain.

She was so close to me, and as I said it was getting hot, I knew she was barefoot too, and just the knowledge of that was helping to get me completely embarrassed by all that was going on right now. Erica looks like she is going to say something more, but as she scoots a just a tiny bit closer, her hip or something bumps in me, and by me I mean my very firm at this point bulge in my pants. The touch sends a shockwave of both panic, and a hot kind of craving through my whole body. The panic is winning out by far, and only gets worse when her eyes suddenly seem to get even bigger.

"Wait... Mac, are you?" she says quietly, her voice full of a slightly disbelieving accusation. I can see that she thinks this is enormously funny. She has not even moved away from me yet, and My back is already as far back as it will go with all the crud under this bed so I certainty can't move away. I am so embarrassed but there is pretty much nothing that I can do besides try and explain. Oh man, when my sister hears I popped a tent for one of her friends just because she was near me... yeah this was pretty much the last time any of her friends would see me without laughing their heads off.

"I... I was, well am... Look I'm sorry. I... well like I said I have already had quite a few drinks before I got home, and now with three more..." I have no idea where I am going with this "I don't know it's just a guy thing." I finish lamely. I really just let whatever came to mind fall out of my mouth. Erica does in fact start giggling quietly. She even stuffs her knuckles into her mouth to try and quite the laughing. I must be bright red right now. It figures I cannot even control myself down lower because with Erica's hip is still pressing on my stiffness, it is only exciting me further, what a mess. Erica stops laughing after a few seconds and looks at me again. She has a kind of evil grin that would make my sister proud. The kind of evil that told me this was going to be much worse than just my sister finding out... maybe she was going to tell the whole neighborhood.

"oh poor Macie! Your saying you can't control it? So you're just going to stay like that? I mean, your kind of in my space here don't you think?" she says, and she still does not move her leg. If anything I think she presses a little harder! It's getting hard to think with my brain instead of my member. I knew I was in trouble and all, but man this was a great feeling, I was going to be a little upset when she stopped pressing on me.

"Well... I mean... I would but, I mean, you're going to have to move back a little. I can't try to calm down when your... you know, this close." Man I was losing the ability to talk now, this was so bad, but hey, if you're going to mess up you might as well mess up big right? I wait for her to lower the boom and call out for my sister of something. She moves her face a little bit back from me, and I wait for her to yell.

"Well Mac, we have to calm it down. I mean, it's taking up all the room under here. Don't worry, I think I know a way we can save some space." She says, and she did not even yell. She was using that kind of warm purring voice again. Like a really sexy tone. I am not even sure what to make of it until she slowly starts sliding her body down toward the bottom of the bed. This queen bed is pretty big, so she would have to slide pretty far down to get out from under the bed that way, especially when she could have just moved back a little. The true shock is coming from the fact that she is still not moving away from me at all, in fact, my hardness is still pressed against her as she descends. Its pressing on her stomach. Her middle... she even lets her sizable breasts press hard on my crotch for an exaggerated amount of time before she seems to stop sliding downward. Well I would have to say that certainly felt like quite a bit more then flirting, but even all of that did not stop me being surprised by what was happening now!

Her hands were slowly pushing on my crotch! Slowly and firmly, she was stroking my hardness through my pants!

"Mmm, well this is definitely taking up a lot of room under here, but I know a way to both help calm it down and I know a place it will fit until it does!" she says, almost sounding excited that she has found a 'solution' to my little big problem. I on the other hand I was frozen. God this feels good, her hands were pressing harder and harder... and as she undoes the button, I feel sweet release of the increased room for my hard-on. She was undoing my pants, was this real? She giggled as my erection pulled on my boxers, it was nearly touching her face and all she could do was smile! I know she is completely in control here so I decide just to let whatever was about to happen. I am not an idiot, even with most of the blood in my body pulsing into my rock hard member, and even though It is very hard to believe it was about to happen, I am quite sure I can see where this is going.