Barefoot Girls Love Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughs again quickly as I twitch a bit, my hardness inches from her face. She knows full well what she is doing to me, and she is loving it. She starts rubbing her hand on the outside of my boxers. I can't get and harder, and I am ever starting to strain on the material of my boxers now, my erection begging for more space. I feel her fingers play with the button on my boxers, she's really doing it, she's really going to- sweet release again as my dick pushes itself out of the slit in my boxers at record speed.

"oh! oh... dam Mac." She whispers, I can't help but feel proud at the awe in her warm voice. Very warm! I can feel her breath on my skin now, her lips must only be inches away!

"yeah..." It's all I can manage to say, she looks up at me with a slightly shy face at first, as if she suddenly is realizing what she is about to do, but my face seems to bring her cocky attitude back pretty fast. She grind again, and puts on a slightly pouty face, her voice is the sexiest sarcastic pout I have ever heard. My body vibrates wildly as she suddenly, without breaking eye contact, wraps her firm soft hands around my cock.

"Macie! Promise you will be nice! It's been a long time since I have done this... I am probably out of practice." She whines softly. I can't even bring myself to think, a girl had my dick In Her Hand right now! With my stunned silence apparently answer enough, she turns her head downward, hiding both her face and my erection. I have just enough time to wonder how I arrived in this situation, hiding in my sister's room, under her bed, with the smell of my sister's feet from her shoes all around me, and her impossibly hot friend with her fingers wrapped tightly around my dick... was this really for real?"

It is right at that moment that Erica's angelically soft lips wrap lightly around the head of my cock, and all 9 inches of my erection slide slowly and tightly past those lips and into her very welcoming mouth.

My world speeds up in a single heartbeat. "Oho Shit!" is all I can manage, but that about sums up my brains functions at the moment. It was so warm, and I could feel both the sliding of her lips, and the pressure of her tongue as it explores as much of my shaft as it can, which admittedly is not much. It is so tight and amazing in her mouth, and I have never had to deal with feeling so much pleasure all at once, my body is flexed and my hands seek something to grip. One of my hands finds her shoulder, and my other holds tightly to some of her excess locks of hair.

I hear her moan, I feel it as well, her mouth vibrates with most of my girth inside of it, she must be doing it for my benefit because the effect is to send waves of pleasure through my body. I place my hand lightly on the back of her head. I have to, if she moves even slightly at this point I can feel that I am going to explode, and that would be embarrassing. So for at least a good twenty seconds I just hold her head lightly in place. I feel her lightly pull back and I wonder if I am cutting off her air or something. I let go right away, but she lets my cock slide slowly out so she only keeps my head in her mouth, she sucks hard on the way up, I do my best not to shout out. She opens her mouth a little wider and I hear her take a quick breath before she slowly descends again. I keep one hand on her shoulder and the other lightly behind her head as she picks up a slow and steady pace. The feeling is outstanding, the light sound of sucking is almost loud in the silent room, just the light sound of sucking and a light thudding of my heart. All I have to look at is the floor of my sister room from under the bed, my face very close to poking out of the shadows of the bad. The thudding of my heart is getting louder with the fall and rise of Erica's head... and it's getting louder... and it's not my heartbeat. I feel Erica's lips stop their sucking just a moment before my sister's door opens!

Erica's lips tighten around my shaft, but with not much room, she keeps most of my throbbing member in her mouth. I freeze in place as two sets of bare feet come walking into the room. The tanned tops and dark blue nails announce Kelly, and my sisters much paler and smaller set come padding after, my sister has painted her toes black at some point tonight. They both come to a halt next to the bed and they start to turn in place. Kelly's feet are a bit narrower then Eric's, still looking just as soft, but Kelly's toes are a bit longer as well. I get a good view of that as she raises one foot, as though its hurting her. She drags her toes on the floor and flexes the whole of her foot as she does so. I feel Erica pull her lips as far as she dares up my shaft, but she can't pull me out of her mouth without leaning out from under the bed. My cock pulses, craving the blowjob to continue.

"Oh man, I hope your brother can help with this dammed cramp, it's been like this for weeks, always starts hurting after I stand for a while." Kelly's voice is full, not trying to whisper at all, her voice is a little gigglier then before, they must have taken their shots for her to be talking like that. My sister has the same sort of ripple I her voice too.

"oh I'm sure he will try, Probable the most he's touched a girl for years." She says with a laugh. Kelly laughs to, but she must have poked my sister because Maddison jumps and giggles.

"You're such a little bitch to him!" she giggles.

"Yeah so? Got to toughen him up somehow!" she says and she pokes back. Kelly giggles and stumbles a bit closer to the bed, her feet are very close to where my face is. I am transfixed; I will even admit I was staring quite a bit at my sister's feet as well, like I said before, my sister --is- very cute. And whilst Erica has by far the sexiest feet, my sisters could easily have the cutest set. Almost as if Erica could sense my betrayal of thinking about another girl, I start to feel her lips sliding up and down my cock again. Being is such an amazing place, my dick had no time at all to get any less hard, so her slow lustful sucking was once again sending shockwaves through my body.

In my lack of focus of Kelly and my sister, they have started having an all-out tickle fight. Girls I think, but if could defiantly be worse. Guy with a lust for feet is getting his first blowjob from a smoking hot girl while two more of them dance around barefoot within an arm's reach. The two gigglers are stumbling around quite loudly now, so when Erica picks up her pace on my cock, the slight sucking noise is not even noticeable. I can feel my orgasm coming closer. I am half way thinking about how I am going to warn Erica that I am going to burst into her mouth when the two girls tumble over. Kelly ends up on her back, and my sister brings her legs over to mount her. The way Kelly falls, puts the soles of her feet pointed right at me! Her long sexy toes pointed toward the ceiling and her feet arched toward me, my face must only be about three inches from her slender soft soles. Even more, my sister mounting her, puts the bottoms of her feet showing to me as well. Her right foot laying toes to the ground causing a slight wrinkle, and her left sole pulled tight with her toes pressed on the floor, my sisters left foot, being already pale, the part of her foot in contact with the ground is white as a ghost. I was right, it had been years since I had really looked, but my sister had a very cute pair of feet! And they were practically on display for my right now. With Kelly's feet close enough that if I wanted to I could probably kiss them, this was Haven.

I feel Erica wrap a hand around the base of my shaft, and she changes to short, fast little bobs. This stops the suction noise right away. I can't handle it, both my hands entwine in Erica's hair. Hoping this gives her as much warning as I can, my orgasm hits, hard. My sister is saying something to Kelly, some 'I win ha-ha' kind of thing. I stare intently between Kelly's and my sister's feet. I crave so badly for Kelly just to scoot down and press her soles on my face. I feel Erica slide my cock lower into her mouth as I fire what must be a lot of hot thick cum into her mouth and throat. I can feel her sucking on it, milking me and swallowing everything I am letting out. My orgasm rocks my body and it takes everything I have to move. Finally, it seems to stop, and Erica lightly keeps sucking on me until she is satisfied that I am dry.

I must be holding my breath because I am started to get a bit dizzy. Erica gently pulls my slowly shrinking member out of her mouth, it is still wet from her saliva but she tucks it quietly back into my boxers, and begins trying to re button my pants. My head is just stopping its dizzy little spin when my sister stands up. 'Man, we actually got away with it? I mean, I totally just got my first blowjob ever, and came in a girl's mouth --Right next to- my sister and another girl. I exhale a sigh of relief, both from the best feeling I have ever experienced, and the calm of not getting found out.

"Huh? I just felt air on my foot!" says Kelly in surprise, and she spins around quickly from her back to her stomach and turns to look directly at me crouching under the bed. Damit... Kelly's mouth opens into a wide smile as she looks at my face. Erica luckily has both managed to get my pants re-done, as well as having slid up just enough that her position should not look too awkward when Kelly notices her.