All Comments on 'Barefoot Girls With A Father Fetish Ch. 04'

by ScarredRaven

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy shit

That was so hot, I got so horny reading that I really hope it has another part to it, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Looking back

Been loving the story so far. Hope you keep it going. Hope you revisit your other one as well. I just noticed today though. You literally uploaded this chapter, on my birthday. I may not have noticed at the time, but great birthday present.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

I love this so much. I really hope you continue with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can you please write more of this and your other story. I just need more.

1958willyboy1958willyboyabout 3 years ago

like the others have said, please more. very good story that needs to keep going.

cristiangs07cristiangs07over 2 years ago

As I have said in the previous story, Heather must pay for what she has done to her sister, and not only in a sexual way, although that would also be very hot.

Her domineering personality and manipulations are all very well for sex, but she literally abused her sister's trust in her without feeling any remorse, and she seems to feel that simply manipulating people will all turn out her way.

She must realize the emotional pain she caused her sister, and feel emotional pain in return, to realize that certain white lies are fine as mischief, but you cannot harm people without consequences.

Perhaps, in return, her sister will discover that she really liked eating her pussy, and she will do so willingly during the reconciliation between the two, or even something mutual between the two girls.

el_otro_hombreel_otro_hombreover 2 years ago

Oh my god, this is so amazingly hot. Thank you so much for this story!

toddjlertoddjlerover 1 year ago

Just like everyone else amazing stories, please continue them!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is feedback for this series as a whole: really fun scenarios, hot setup; at points pandering more to wish-fulfilment that to plausible reality maybe, but no less fun for it!

Could have used some proofreading but that wasn't too much of a mood-killer in all fairness

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous