All Comments on 'Barely Revealed'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Quite an eyeful!

5

yowseryowser4 months ago

Lovely tale. You hit all the right notes leaving us with a sweet image and high expectancy. In the briefest of formats.

'agate-hard nipples'

Splendid

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff4 months ago

I took off 2 points for the collar, sorry, that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too short. Incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If she enjoys her display half as much as my wife did, then she's in for a good time!

AlinaXAlinaX4 months ago

I love the mask. Nice story.

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Loved this, simple, but so well written

AaroneousAaroneous4 months ago

Nicely done. You perfectly set the scene and let each individual reader’s imagination decide the rest of the story.

maddictmaddict4 months ago

A penny for her thoughts when the girlfriends and wives were there

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

v. Nice lead -up 2 something more explicit.

FlamethrowFlamethrow4 months ago

Tantalising start to what could be a great night of poker.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Isn't it amazing how critics lack the fortitude to attach their names. Well, here's an anonymous post that salutes you for a beautiful, short work. 5.0

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your stories always convey your character’s thoughts and emotions in a way that leaves your readers wanting more. I was excited when I saw you had a new story. This one would be a great start to a tale with no length constraints.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very nice. Would have rated higher if you had left off the collar. That spoils the exhibition.

CasyWoodsCasyWoods4 months ago

Looking for More.!.

RoyceFHoutonRoyceFHouton4 months ago

Beautiful writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There will be a follow up, please?

dmallorddmallord3 months ago

Beautiful build up, overcoming the anxieties moment by moment and the comment at the doorbell was so appropriate. 'I could do this.' I'd change the last touch to 'I can do this.' Perfection is when that attitude changes from doubt to assuredness. 5*

Norway_1705Norway_170525 days ago

Fabulous. Rarely have I seen so much power in so few words, to say it like Churchill.

Gazes, eyes, hesitation, "you know me better than that", and real descriptive magic....

Perhaps the anticipation of the performance is itself a pleasure, even more than the performance itself? Foretaste of the taste of exhibitionism, naked girl serving drinks to clothed men... Please note that "naked at home" has the flavor of sloppiness and laziness ("oh, guys, I'm so comfortable with you harmless people that I'm not even wearing a sweatshirt") while simply "naked in heels" is provocation and teasing at its finest.

Yet, if it were possible for a beggar to beg for a sequel.... such a generous Author could show us Karl and Brooke together with friends! The embarrassment, the pride of being a prize, the devotion, the admiration of others...

suddenly weighed about three elephants and a rhino... mastepiece

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous