All Comments on 'Bargain with Stepmom Pt. 01'

by TxAuthor

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Loved it. Glad to hear that there will be more to the story. With most authors, the story would have ended here and that would have been that. Looking forward to seeing what's next with these three characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
damn hot!

need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Father?

You said early in the story your dad passed away but then you said your father married your stepmother! Hard you get into a story with those kind of mistakes!

ForgottenCodeForgottenCodeabout 6 years ago

To the Anonymous who posted about the father. It’s not complicated. His father married a younger woman, Jen, and then he died. And she kept looking after his son. Good story, I’d like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done

Nice, sexy build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MORE!!!

Damn that was hot. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loving the story, puts a story on my face with the interaction between the two of them.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GREAT STORY I'D GIVE IT 6 STARS, IF POSSIBLE!

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! VERY WELL WRITTEN. WAS REAL GLAD TO FIND THE 'END OF PART 1'. ANXIOUS TO READ PART 2. PLEASE CONTINUE.

gemman1gemman1about 6 years ago
Excellant Start

Excellant start to the story. Can't wait to read part two.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 6 years ago
That was fucking hot!!!

Bravo!!! *****************and more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOT!!!

Couldn't ask for a better bargain... next pt. they will have even more fun, and maybe a threesome?

Look forward to pt. 2

sabra16023sabra16023about 6 years ago
Outstanding Story

Enjoyed reading it very much. Waiting for Part 2. Thanks

scozmosscozmosabout 6 years ago
Fabulous

Looking forward to Pt II, what a tale ;)

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017about 6 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this. Well written and with an interesting plot line.

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 6 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoying your writing style and build up

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 6 years ago
Looking forward to more

Also would you please give me the titles of these two French movies. Or if they are made up as part of the story, maybe the ones that inspired you to make up those plots.

Thanks in advance.

TxAuthorTxAuthorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Movies...

There are no movies, I just came up with the ideas. I chose French because, if the movies did exist, they would be French.

chapelsknightchapelsknightabout 6 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Ok that was a hot horny only in my dreams type of story! Wish he could bang stepmom, or watch the ladies play with each other, maybe some anal or even a 3sum! Whatever happens just send more PLEASE! TYVM for sharing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

I'd love to see what's next !

That said, As a French i was a bit offended that you thought that this type of movies would be French, but thinking about it, yeah you're right it probably would be french !

Pony87Pony87about 6 years ago
Can't wait!

I truly hope you are working on the next chapter! Loved this one! Can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

I’ve been a fan of your work for about a year now and have read every single one of your stories several times through but this one is so far my favorite. There were several avenues that I expected you to go down and was pleasantly surprised that you didn’t, and the scene where she sits on his lap was simply fantastic. Truly an amazing story and I am very excited for the rest of this series. Please make it a long one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

When is the next part coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
superb

hope there will be nice plot. waiting for next chpt. thnx

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I just reread this chapter again and it was still great the second time around! That being said, dude, it's been half a year since this was published and we're still waiting for chapter two!! What's going on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BAFFLED

I enjoyed the story -- well-written with a good plot.

But, I was baffled as to why Steven was bent out of shape when Jen set things up for Laura. He enjoyed his time with Laura, and did not regret it. So much so that when she called, he eagerly went to her house for round two. If Jen had been totally uninvolved and ignorant of his sexual encounter, wouldn't he have been happy that it took place? So why isn't he thanking stepmom for facilitating it? I think I would have enjoyed this story even more without this hitch/bump.

Jen being forward and natural -- almost offhand -- about discussing sexual stuff also contributes to the hotness of the story.

Paul in Oklahoma

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17over 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

I loved the plot and can’t wait to read Pt. 2.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

I felt from the beginning that Jen was setting Steven up for herself. She also sounded like she was one brick shy of a full load. Jen doesn't give a fuck about Steven. Bye, bye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous