All Comments on 'Bark at the Moon Ch. 02'

by CrazzyGuy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 12 years ago
Oh... So disappointing!

....for this chapter to end so quickly. I feel like I have just eaten the last bite of an extremely delicious slice of chocolate cake and I cannot have anymore. That how much delicious this chapter. Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more

more with the wolf please

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 12 years ago
He had her....

Love that ending. Great scene. Love the twist on the usual werewolf storyline. I like having the strong female. Cannot wait for more.

tuty0201tuty0201about 12 years ago

HOT HOT HOT !!!!!!!!!!

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyabout 12 years ago
oh boy....

Damn that was good. CrazzyGuy you may be new to lit but you sure know how to write. I'm crazy for were stories but this is in a class of its own. Absolutely can't wait for more...

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

very hot!! guess they both haven't thought about the perils of getting involved with a co-worker, esp a partner. Wonder if it will be awkward in the squad car tomorrow. Is she more to him? I can't imagine he'd do this after all the years on the job and he said something about her not seeming to know. I can't wait to find out what she is. I know the kiler said she wasn't quite human. I also am worried about her brother. Hope he's ok. Lookin forward to more. It's an engaging story.

shytxgrlshytxgrlabout 12 years ago
OMG

One word...More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue.

I'm checking every day for updates. Please don't disappoint me.

CrazzyGuyCrazzyGuyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Update

Hey, everyone!

I'll knock things off by saying I'm hoping to wrap up the next chapter this weekend, if I can get things right. Unfortunately, as a college student, I can't crank out 2,000 words a day, like I would like, consistently.

Jason's going to get a bit more of a spotlight in this chapter...and you lucky folks will get to meet the Captain.

MsBerryMsBerryabout 12 years ago
Awesome...

So far, you've done an excellent job! I can't wait to read more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous