All Comments on 'Barn Heat Ch. 01'

by evilbread666

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Started out with a lot of potential, but the end just didn't live up to the potential. Kind of fell flat at the end.

evilbread666evilbread666almost 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback. I will try to make future chapters more complete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Potential

Going to give it a 5 in anticipation of the next chapter. As you know this chapter ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Potential

My 5 quickly shrank to a 3 in the concluding paragraphs. There is a lot of potential here. The human mouth can only stretch so much. With care a vagina can be stretched to allow a baby's head to move through. If his rod is that huge he had best stop playng about and get busy stretching out a couple of pussies. There are other possibilities, but you have probably considered them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
potential

I would love for you to write about Joe stretching out pussies.

nit2gethernit2getheralmost 9 years ago
Good set up

I liked how it started but then it seemed rushed. It ended too soon. I can't help to think that with a cock that big one or both of those girls are going to die. As rough as he was with them for a blow job Imagine how that cock will punish their bodies. Just saying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Uh, 16 inches?

Extreme fantasy land, I think. Exaggerating Joe's penis size takes away from the story and makes it seem absurd. Other than that, the rest of the story is fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Filthy pigs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userevilbread666@evilbread666
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44772186 Willing to write other fantasies. Don't hesitate to make requests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Barn Heat Series Info