Baron and Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers

It had been a good 20 minutes to half an hour since his orgasm but she thought he was at a trigger high level of sexual tension and that was enough. Kelly starting moving further back, catching his sack and brushing it with her butt crack. Moving forward pulled his sack up and through her bottom. She couldn't tell but the long slide forward made his foreskin cover the head and pull it back off when she reversed. Done deal right there.

Baron lifted his hips up on Kelly and with a grunt let go of a stream of semen. Kelly just happened to be looking down. She watched intently and kept up the action, never covering the head fully. Baron pulsed again, at a slow fucking orgasm rate. Kelly was wondering where all the semen was coming from. Did men have a reserve or something? He kept at it, finally stopping, but Kelly didn't. Baron gave one more grunt and shot again, spraying semen up his tummy. Kelly kept going and Baron finally opened his eyes, mouth hanging open, breathing heavily. Kelly slowed down and finally stopped, still looking at his cock head. She looked up at Baron with her face beaming and smiling widely. Baron did the same, never losing her eyes.

Kelly slid her legs back and flopped right down on top of the semen, giving him a wild kiss with her arms around his chest. She said, "If you didn't take any notes we're in trouble." They both stayed just like that for about 20 or 30 minutes.

Baron recovered first. "You're squashing my penis," he said.

Kelly wiggled her hips around and said, "Yeaw, I can feel it. Sorry bout that. I think I went to sleep. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to explain to you how wonderful that was. It would be very interesting to hear a doctor explain what happened in your loins." Looking up she said, "Don't move. Close your eyes and rest. I'm going to do some housekeeping, and don't wipe that semen off."

She picked up the clothes around the bed and folded and stacked them on a chair. She picked up all the t-shirts that had been used and arranged her cache of stuff neatly. In the bathroom, she put away the used t-shirts, and started to clean her body from top to bottom, using some soft fluffy cloths to remove the lube. Then she used some other type cloths to remove any small amounts left, everywhere. She used some larger type q-tips, not cotton, to remove any lube that slipped into her vagina then carefully cleaned with a soaked fabric for that purpose. She brushed her hair. She used no deodorant.

With the same cleaning materials, sans q-tips, she padded back to the bed. Slipping beside Baron she carefully fingered up some seamen and looking at it for a moment then tasted it. It was still warm, probably from his tummy. Then she did it again. She started on Baron, same process, even his crouch and under arms but she didn't brush his hair. Not on his head anyway. Baron watched every little thing she did. Then she went away and came back with four kids non-spill drink containers. She handed two to Baron.

She slipped up and lay her head on his chest and put a leg over his tummy. Looking up she said, "One has ice water and the other has red wine. Also, I have some bad news. You can't play with my pussy. I want it to be very sensitive when you do oral. I hope you understand. Sorry."

Baron smiled and said, "Ok."

Kelly smiled back and said, "While we're resting I want to relate a couple of things. My family is fairly 'free' I guess is the word. My mom went topless, even when some special friends were over, on the beach. She and Uncle Leo, not my real uncle, would play around and dad and Aunt Nikki would too. I remember seeing dad and Aunt Nikki nude on the couch when the rest of us returned from the beach and mom and Uncle Leo other times.

"We were nude a lot and had nude night once a week or month when we could. I would sneak in the lounge at night and watch mom and dad on the couch. They would fuck, for a long time, and mom would play with his cock, which was about your size, and he would have great orgasms. She loved his semen and never lost a drop. Mom used to wink at me when she had an orgasm. Dad had a number of ways to do that. She used to look right at me, smiling, when she was on top. I don't know if dad ever knew I watched, sometimes right up close. I think mom might have told him. I wanted you to know that so you wouldn't think I was promiscuous."

"You're lucky," Baron said. "My parents were always busy. Great parents but always busy. You should know I researched whatchamacallits more last night. Also, I wrote the touch points software for the vulva, so there.

"Why Baron. Thank you. That tells me a lot," Kelly said. The other thing is about your dick."

"Baron said. "What about my dick? I thought it was cock to you and penis to me"

"Yeaw, I know. I was being girl cute. Your dick is about 8 inches long. You're probably worried about hurting with it and I'm assuming you would hold back. So, here's the thing. The vagina will not only expand outward but also length wise. It gets longer and bigger just like a dick. The cervix automatically pulls up and back to get out of the way. You have to start up casually so this happens but your dick head has clear sailing. You gotta do some great foreplay tho. That said may I go see about your dick while you're resting."

Baron said, "You may absolutely for certain go and see about my dick. I don't suppose you would like to put your feet up this way would you?"

"Wow, is that tempting." She said, "Remember this is research."

Kelly had been fondling his penis lightly while they were talking. Poor thing had a hard evening. Baron settled back down while Kelly moved over to his waist. When he couldn't see she took off the cap of a small tube of internal type anti-itch cream squeezing some on her finger. She picked up his penis and pulled the foreskin down and spread it completely over the head and under the ridge, a very small layer, then pulled the foreskin back up.

It would deaden the nerve endings just a bit. Not greatly. Baron had a high trigger. This would help and it would dissipate while being 'washed' while 'plunging' and 'pushing' and 'expanding' and stuff. It would also give him a chance to express himself through a longer and more lasting and loving sexual experience, as she like to think about it. His oral on her would give it time to do its job. She moved back up beside him and slipped the tube away.

She said, "What are you thinking?"

"You're way too young for that kind of talk," he said, turning on his side, facing her. She folded over on her back and he bent over and got a nipple between his lips and softly flicked his tongue around and sucked on it until it got harder.

"You know we have a rule that whatever you do to one breast or nipple you have to do to the other," she said. He did, then ran his fingers up and down her inner thigh. He shifted around and kissed her tummy all over, brushing past her tuff with his lips. She moved her leg out and he started at the knee and put little kisses all up her inner thigh, occasionally lingering and leaving a couple of hickeys. She would notice them when she went to the bathroom and fondly remember.

When he got to the top of her thigh he placed his fingers on either side of her pussy folds and stretched them wide. Leaning over he breathed right down over her vagina opening. This lasted a little while. Kelly had already shifted her other leg out giving him full access. Then he ran his tongue around the pussy well one way then the other then slipped it in her vagina as far as he could, his lips pressing right down.

Kelly had her head up, eyes closed, mouth hanging down. He had skillfully surprised her. She couldn't help lifting up just a little right into his tongue, which he curled and pulled back racking her vagina wall all the way out. While she was primed and ready he moved over and waited until her eyes were open.

"Your time." he said. "Corner please." As she moved he picked up one of the fresh t-shirts and the lube and waited until she was settled. Moving down just below her hips he picked up her leg and moved under it then curled an arm under and wrapped it high on her thigh and moved up slightly. Both her legs were out wide and pulled back comfortable, knees high and feet planted. She had never felt this venerable and she patiently waited, head down, eyes closed, breathing a bit fast.

Her pussy was open. He had a scent on his lips and face that permeated his brain. Very ancient senses were activated that firmed up his testacies and prepared him to extend the species. He was a breeder of life and getting his seed to her eggs was instinctive. His cock was full and hard. His loins primed. He fucked the sheets unmindful." Baron had read that the night before.

He ran his tongue, wide and flat, the tip pointing down, from her perineum all the way up to the back of her hood, pulling it high leaving her clit open, waiting. He ran his tongue roughly around the vagina opening and plunged in as hard as he could, just once. Pulling out he moved his hand, tilted down, over her hood and pulled it back gingerly, away from the protected clit. Pressing with his lips to get around it better, he enclosing the clit inside his mouth and sucked, soft, hard, soft, hard, flicking it lightly with his tongue. He kept at it in a slow rhythm. Time seemed to freeze. Her eyes opened suddenly, starring down. He was relentless.

He could hear her moans and feel her hand on his head, then it was gone, then back, pressing down, then gone. She couldn't help herself. She was trying to rotate her hips up and back to fuck his mouth but she couldn't get the rhythm with his arm around her thigh. When the moans got a little higher he plunged his finger in her vagina, in and out, curling the finger upwards hoping to catch the g-spot but not lingering there.

Her wail started low and built. Both her hands found his head and he fucked her with his finger faster and sucked harder. She rose up as high as she could, hips and head, let out a guttural sound and held that position. Baron felt a little liquid on his chin, running down his chest. He kept going until she was spent and she dropped down. He slowed down the sucking and plunging until she was quiet then stopped and slid up and wrapped her waist with both his arms. He thought, "They were right. The clit is for the girl and the vagina is for the boy."

She was stunned. From the moment he started she was stunned. It was nothing like she had expected. She knew this man had taken her but she wanted that. It was more than sex. She didn't know what. She didn't know about this level. It was a different kind of orgasm. And now he was going to fuck her.

He waited until she was breathing normally and looked up. Her eyes were on him. He said, "You had an orgasm." Her mouth moved a little but she didn't speak.

He said, "When you can, center of the bed please. I'll be back." He went to the kitchen and wet some paper towels and washed his face, chin, and chest. With dry towels he dried, being sure his hair was very dry. Wet hair against a face is distracting. A little more wine in her wine cup and back to her.

After the wine he slipped up between her legs. He got the lube and lubed her clit, hood, pussy outer and inner and in her vagina twice. Then he lubed his cock head and shaft down a ways.

He moved up her body and settled on his elbows, holding his hips up from her. He said, "Are you comfortable? Would you like to rest some more?"

"Baron," she said, "The only orgasm I've ever had better than that was my first. My mom came running to see why I was dying. If you ever do that again give a girl some warning." A little quieter she said, "Of course you can do that anytime you like please." She ran her fingers along his ears. "My clit is recovering and won't be too actively involved. Thank you."

Eyes locked he lowered his hips and tilted slightly forward and she felt it. His cock head moved slightly left and sunk into her vagina, down past the ridge, then he stopped. While looking right at her twinkling eyes he pulled out until he couldn't feel any pressure around the head and squeezing his butt and thrust in about 4 or 5 inches and paused. He was fucking a fully wanting women like she fucked him.

Opening his mouth wide he pushed down on a tit and sucked it hard. On the second suck he pulled back his cock and went all in, right up to his balls. She closed her face and let out a long moan on the third suck. He had surprised her again. Spaced out and feeling every stroke she got quiet and remembered his cock head between her lips and thought about where it was now. She wasn't twisting her hips up following him but she was squeezing her vagina as he went. She slipped her arms under his and reached for his buns. She could feel his fuck muscles and with her thighs she could feel him curl his hips going in and lightly touching his full crotch to hers.

The pubic hair around the bottom of his shaft was a buffer from banging into her vagina area but it got wet and a little lubed. The lube gave smooth passage but the size of his cock plowed a ripple going in and the ridge rippled along the expanded walls coming out. He was so hard the foreskin remained under the ridge. She could feel some pressure in her anus as he affected her rectum with the expansion. It felt very nice, something like a fart, every time.

Many minutes passed and he said quietly close to her ear. "Would you mind if I occasionally went faster? If I go too fast please let me know."

"Please do. Follow your senses. You fuck real good you know," she said.

"And you are excellent as I found out earlier," he said, with steady strokes.

She wrapped her legs around his upper thighs. About that time he moved his legs out some, probably for leverage, and ramped up the speed. Not all at once but steadily faster. She put her arms back around his chest then up around his shoulders. Sometimes he lifted his hips just when he went all in and she felt fantastic erotic pressure along the upper walls of her vagina. It was as if he could lift her off the bed just with his cock.

She moved her hands down to his hips, then curled both around under, letting her finger tips follow his curves until she could touch his shaft moving in and out. He felt her moving under and kept his hips up some and then felt a couple of fingers on his cock as he moved. He slowed down to a casual lovers crawl so she could make sense of the movement of his cock down through her vagina. Occasionally he let his hips settle on her hands, fleetingly. She never touched her clit.

She had seen a man orgasm, his semen spurting. Now she had felt a hot cock sliding into her vagina. She wanted to crawl right inside him. She didn't know why. She moved her hands back up to his shoulders and he ramped it up again. Cock head plunging from the surface, pushing full length. The physical movement was pulling at her clit. Nerve endings throughout her vulva were affecting her mind, taking away reasoning and care, causing her to accept his breeding unopposed.

Another 15 or 20 minutes and she felt a miscue in the rhythm but he kept going. A few minutes later he moved his arms around her head more. He wasn't breathing that hard. She was in absolutely heaven, it felt so damn good. Could he actually be a virgin. He slowed just before he was all in then pushed on slowly and picked up the pace again. He slid a hand down under one bun and grabbed on, keeping himself up on one elbow as best as he could, his head pressed down next to hers for stability.

Purely by instinct he held her bun so she couldn't get away and fucked, still all in. His cock was growing. The head stretched from the pressure and his balls tightened and the first load exploded out just as he slammed in towards her cervix. It was so sudden he couldn't react and he withdrew and went all in again. His senses left him and all he could do was feel his hard cock ejaculate when his loins slammed home with a mind all their own. His eyes closed and he forgot where he was and just kept jerking all in, the ejaculation quickly followed.

Kelly felt it. She knew what it was. He made it. He was groaning right in her ear with ever spurt of his semen. She remembered his pee dimple opening up from the pressure and that milky white liquid streaming out under her clit on his second orgasm. The sexual tension was too much for her and her orgasm rose up just as his was winding down. She tightened her arms around his chest and fucked him as hard as she could. She let out a groan, buried her head in his shoulder, clinching her gut.

He finished up his way and she finished up her way. They didn't know it but it was going to be the best fuck they would have for the rest of their lives.

They stayed where they were. No thoughts. He slid off her and she turned on her side and slipped back against him in a fetal position with head bent. He went to sleep, with a soft cock. She went to sleep, with semen seeping out.

Later, they fucked some more.

Two days later Kelly was sitting on her sofa, alone, a little wine, soft music. Just remembering and stuff. After a while she sat bolt upright and her eyes were as big as saucers. "Where the hell did that thought come from," she thought. She looked around the room, spaced out. "I didn't really think that . . . did I?"

They finished the project and demonstrated it for the prof. He was highly pleased, never expecting that level of precision. During the demo Kelly noticed that the vulva and vagina and all had been changed and looked a whole lot like hers, although she had never looked at it close up. She was absolutely completely certain that boy-bots cock looked identical to Baron's. Hundreds . . . Thousands of people were going to see them fuck, a lot.

They sold the software with all rights to a training corporation for several million dollars, cementing the prof's and college's right of use. They moved in together, created an organization, finished their studies and Baron met all her family and friends. They sat on the Vegas couch with Kelly's pretend sister and pretend brother, Leo's and Nikki's son and daughter. Done deal right there.

Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers
12