Barrack Room Betty Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what she enjoyed most about returning home is that she was treated like a lady everywhere she went. There was the odd 'is she or isn't she?' look every now and then, but very rarely.

Michele was busy on the phone whenever they were not out and about and Ying asked Michele about the constant stream of phone calls.

"I'm taking care of our future darling," Michele would just say.

Michele enjoyed taking oral pleasure from Ying but she felt guilty that she could not reciprocate. Ying encouraged Michele to be patient. Ying was using larger dilators now that her vagina had healed. The doctor had given her specific instructions to keep dilating and not to rush into having sex until she could comfortably keep the largest of the dilators inside her for extended periods of time.

Michele had bought a new Ford Cortina XLE. She could afford something flashier but she liked the power of the mid-sized car and it was comfortable and fashionable without being gaudy. It was azure blue with a white vinyl roof.

She took Ying on long drives thorough the countryside to historical places, which Ying couldn't get enough of.

"I love visiting the temples and sacred places in Thailand but your history is so rich and varied. You English have been conquered by everyone but you have always come through and retained your; well your Englishness," Ting joked.

"Hey!" Michele laughed at Ying's jibe.

Wherever the two stunning transsexuals went they garnered attention, be it a quiet pub in the country or in Harrod's shopping for lingerie. They refused to dress down and always wore makeup, skirts or dresses, hosiery and heels. Their one concession was to change out of their high-heels to go walking though the countryside.

After a couple of weeks in country Michele finally got the phone call she was waiting for.

"Ying let's go down to the beauty parlour and get ourselves glammed up," Michele beamed.

When they were finished with their makeover and back in the room Michele poured them both a drink and lit a cigarette for them both. When they had finished their drink and stubbed out their cigarettes Michele made an announcement.

"Ok Ying get dressed in your best evening wear then pack up because we're off," Michele said.

Michele drove her Cortina down Cheltenham High Street then onto one of the backstreets and pulled up across the road from Pink Pussycats.

It was nine o'clock at night when she pulled up to the kerb across the road from the nightclub.

But this time it was different.

The souvlaki shop was gone and in its place was an elegant entrance to a new nightclub. It was all neon and glitz.

"Look," Michele pointed to the rooftop.

Mounted high on the top of the building in twelve-foot high pink and blue neon were the stylised letters BRB.

"Oh my god look at the crowd," Ying pointed.

A line of revellers went from the front door of the nightclub all the way down the block.

"Come on Ying," Michele took Ying's hand and lead her across the street.

Michele was clad in a low-cut blue satin sheath dress that showed off her new breasts. It was split to the hip to also show off her magnificent legs clad in shimmering hosiery; her feet shod in silver high heels to match her jewellery and her clutch purse. Her recently coiffured brunette hair framed her professionally made-up face.

Ying was dressed identically except her dress was red and her sleek black hair hung down to her waist.

The two women made their way to the door and amid a few catcalls and hails of derision from the crowd; the red velvet rope was lifted to let them past.

"Looking good Steve," Michele beamed at Steve Smith dressed in a black tuxedo.

Michele kissed him on the cheek and introduced him to Ying.

"So you're the one who stole the heart of the woman I secretly love," Steve grinned.

Michele playfully slapped him on the shoulder and the girls began to climb the stairs to the club.

"Oh my god it's you!" Ying squealed.

A huge mural was painted on the wall, professionally lit. It was a stylised picture of a Wren perched on a barstool with her head thrown back smiling with red lipsticked lips. Her cap was perched at a jaunty angle and her hands rested on her knees, the hem her skirt high on her thighs displaying the welts of fully-fashioned stockings. Her legs were crossed at the ankles with one black high heel dangling from her right foot. There words 'Barrack Room Betty's Gentlemen's Club' were embossed in gold underneath the mural.

There was no doubt that the Wren in the mural was the one and only Michele Nyland.

"Ah memories, Ying," Michele smiled.

They climbed the now resplendent mahogany stairway, complete with brass handrail, to the landing at the top.

There stood Rod Latham, also dressed in an elegant tuxedo.

He beamed at the two ladies.

"Welcome to Barrack Room Bettys ladies," he bowed at the hip and kissed their hands.

Then he pulled Michele to him in a tight embrace and kissed her cheek. He squeezed her buttocks and kissed her chastely on her mouth.

Michele removed his hand from her behind.

"Easy cowboy," she grinned at him.

He feasted his eyes on her breasts.

"Not even a friendly grope for old time's sake?" he smiled.

"I'm a one woman, woman now Rod," Michele smiled back at him.

"And you must be Ying," Rod kissed Ying on the cheek.

"I can see why Michele fell in love with you," Rod beamed.

"How we doing?" Michele asked, suddenly all business.

"We're booked out all week and all next month," Rod grinned.

"Well you certainly make a great concierge," Michele said.

"And business partner," Rod winked at her.

Michele looked around the revamped club. Cerise shag-pile carpet, crystal chandeliers, gold embossed wallpaper, leather bound seats in the booths and chairs; walnut and mahogany furniture. A huge bar ran the length of one wall and behind it Knocker White was taking charge of the bartenders and elegantly dressed waitresses.

The place was packed.

"I predict we will be making profit after the first month."

"We better. I put every penny I had left into this place," Michele grimaced.

"It's all good Michele. Even with the renovations, stock outlay, and up front expenses, we'll be rolling in it come Christmas," Rod said.

"Speaking of which; here comes our main investor," Rod directed his gaze into the club.

Looking resplendent in his mess dress, Lieutenant Commander Steve Winters strode over and made his introductions.

"Enchanted," he said as he kissed Ying on both cheeks and gave her a hug.

"Watch him Ying! He'll have your knickers down before you know what's happening," Michele laughed.

"Well I guess those days are over but I'm more than happy to be in business with such an enchanting and vivacious couple," Steve smiled.

"Besides; my heart belongs to another," Steve clasped his hands to his heart dramatically.

"Michele!" Polly squealed.

She was dressed magnificently in a gold lame sheath and ran across the room to join them, tottering on four-inch heels.

"Oh my god you look magnificent," Michele beamed and hugged her friend.

They kissed each other and Michele introduced Polly to Ying.

"Great tits by the way. I want you to recommend me to the doctor who did the work on you, you look stunning," Polly teased her best friend.

"Seriously?" Michele asked.

"Yes seriously. You're not the only one going full time," Polly grinned.

Steve put his hand around Polly's waist and pulled her to him and kissed her.

"Congratulations on the promotion but as a naval officer...aren't you...ahem...going to be subject to some difficulties having a transsexual girlfriend?" Michele asked.

"Oh fuck that! I've just signed up with British Airways and with what I'm going to make flying for them and mommy and daddies stipend I can do what the fuck I want," Steve smirked.

"I didn't know about you and Steve," Michele said to Polly.

"Yeah. We've been together for six months now and I've been living as Polly since I left the navy," Polly grinned.

"Of course I told my mom and dad that it's all your fault," Polly chided.

"Anyway. Come over to our table I have a surprise," Polly took Michele by the hand and Steve crooked his arm though Ying's.

Rod followed them over to a booth and there was Doris and Mary both dressed resplendently in eveningwear.

"Oh my god! The Barrack Room Bettys are back together," Doris laughed and then she began to cry.

The four Bettys all hugged each other laughing and crying with emotion.

Rod and Steve popped bottles of champagne and they all started talking at once.

"Where did you get those magnificent tits?" Doris grinned.

"Where did you get this magnificent creature?" Mary sidled up to Ying.

"Hey! Hands off! She's mine!" Michele laughed.

Knocker White came over from where he had been tending bar with two trays of champagne glasses which he deftly filled from the opened bottles.

"To Barrack Room Bettys," Rod lifted his glass in a toast.

"To Barrack Room Bettys," the others clinked their glasses and drank.

Suddenly the house lights dimmed and a spotlight lit the stage where a magnificently dressed Carlotta Spencer stood resplendent.

"Ladies and gentlemen. All the way from Sydney Australia, via Paris and New York...The magnificent, the alluring, the one and only...Les Girls!" Carlotta introduced the night's entertainment.

"We have them booked for four weeks," Rod shouted into Michele's ear over the roar of applause.

"Give me your keys and I'll give them to Steve Smith so he can bring up your bags," Knocker said to Michele.

"Why would he bring our bags to a nightclub Michele?" Ying looked confused.

"Because we live here darling. We have an apartment above the club," Michele smiled.

Knocker handed Michele another set of keys and she took Ying's hand and led her upstairs.

Ying could not believe how extravagantly appointed the apartment was. It was open-plan with beautiful throw rugs on the mahogany floor, white leather settees with zebra-skin pillows, a large modern well-appointed kitchen and the biggest bed Ying had ever seen with a mountain of pillows and a huge white down quilt.

Michele closed the door behind them and drowned out the sound of the club.

"I've had it soundproofed," Michele grinned.

Ying sauntered over to the bed and fell on it; grinning up at Michele.

"Hey guess what?"

"What?" Michele asked.

"I've been using my biggest dilator for a week now and no problems," Ying beamed.

Michele joined Ying on the bed and they both struggled to get out of their evening dresses. They took off each other's brassieres. Ying reached down to unsnap a garter but Michele fell on her and drove her down into the soft pillows.

Michele crushed Ying's lips with hers and Ying wrapped her arms around Michele, pulling her close and then she lifted her legs and intertwined them with Michele's. Their stockings whispered and rasped as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Michele lowered her face to Ying's breasts and nibbled on her nipples and suckled them when they became firm.

"Oh!" Ying groaned and reached for Michele.

Michele was fully erect, her cock had sprung free of the gaff and tented her satin panties and Ying gripped it and squeezed.

"Yesss! Ying!" Michele hissed.

Ying slid her fingers inside Michele's panties and freed Michele's engorged phallus. She guided it to her groin and eased her panties aside and lifted her face to Michele's. Ying kissed Michele as she pushed forward and upward and impaled herself on Michele's erect penis.

"Oh lover; I have waited so long to feel this. The pleasure is indescribable!" Ying shrieked.

"Oh Ying; I love you," Michele commenced to slowly thrust her hard cock in and out of her lover's tight cunt.

Ying felt immeasurable pleasure but it was different from before; an intense sensation of gratification slowly spreading from her clitoris. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around Michele and ground herself against her mistress. Michele responded accordingly and slowly fucked her beautiful Asian paramour.

The two beautiful women made love; increasing the tempo, thrusting against each other, building the intensity of their pleasure. They kissed, groaned, moaned and cried as they rutted against each other.

"Oh," Michele screamed and emptied herself deep inside Ying's pulsing vagina.

Ying felt Michele's hot seed inside her and she orgasmed, grinding her clitoris against Michele's pubis, her climax building then emanating outwards in increasing waves of delectation and ecstasy.

The two lovers held each other, kissing and caressing until they were sated, then they snuggled up to each other under the covers.

"So is this heaven Michele?" Ying smiled at her lover.

"If its not, it'll do until heaven gets here," Michele replied.

...

Across the road from the crowded nightclub a dark figure hid in the gloom staring up at the glaring lights and listened to the throbbing beat of the disco music.

James Lovejoy stared at Barrack Room Bettys with malevolence in his eyes. He concentrated his gaze on the single window of the apartment above the nightclub. His heart was cold and his hate was palpable; he could almost taste its bitter, coppery tang. He had a long-bladed flick-knife in his hand and he slid the sharp blade across his palm and felt the pointed tip with the pad of his finger.

His misery was all her fault. She has enticed Polly into Ark Royal and away from him. She had introduced Polly to Lieutenant Commander Steve Winters who had taken away the love of his life. She had somehow arranged to have his best friend Jason Jones killed in Bangkok. And now she had everything! And he had nothing.

He closed the blade of his flick-knife and put it in his coat pocket.

He turned and walked away down the dark cold wet street.

"She can wait. She can wait," he whispered.

The End.

*****

Hope you liked this story. Your comments and feedback are most welcome.

12