All Comments on 'Barry's Queens Ch. 01'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad you're back!

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you writing again. So, the last story I think you wrote was a Daddy's little psycho chapter. If I remember correctly, you were about to combine this (Barry) storyline with that one. Is that where this is leading? Interesting view of Barry's oldest childs relationship with her dad, what exactly does she know about her family? Her other siblings? Her "Aunts"? Her dads business? That is if you plan to keep her in the storyline. I am interested to see where you are taking Barry now because its looked like he has had every dream come true and the character is almost too much.

Well, I eagerly await more from you. Thanks again.

damnmedamnmeover 11 years ago
Thank god you're back!

Well, it was certainly worth the wait. Thank you, awesome as ever! (Just don't let it happen again...please)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

if the daughter is so good if she isnt the hacker then have her track who is. and as far as the lawyer goes lawyer/client privalge means any and all crimes cant be touched and the principal cant talk to the news about a minor that too is against the law and he would be fired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg

Come Back! I'm caught up in this series. I like all the characters even Rhonda. But to bring in the Master Barry is so awesome. You need to publish is in a book so I may purchase.

agamottoagamottoabout 11 years ago
It's been six months,

Please say that you are going to continue the story! I await with bated breath for the next chapter in this most epic of narrations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm glad to see you are still writing which is great and relief. I was kinda hoping to hear about Suzue's first child, but this chapter definitely didn't disappoint in other aspects. I hope Barry can reconnected with his daughter and hopefully fast!

farthmaulfarthmaulalmost 11 years ago

Are you still here? If you are, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

When is the next one coming up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
her

it Rhonda who is mystery person

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hope Barry's daughter becomes one of his "queens". Anxiously and impatiently waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Finish this story. Don't leave it unfinished like this.

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
RHONDA MUST FALL!!

I knew sense the very beginning of this chapter Rhonda was behind this! Other story's had me on the edge of my chair but knowing that Rhonda is connected this and Barry story's i was absolutely nervous and for the first time on any story my hands were shaking on my mouse seeing the brawl with berry and Rhonda in the beginning! Yes this story is 110% connected with Daddy's little psychopath. When berry met Katy about needing help i reread that sentence 3 times plus the whole locksmith conversion, holy god...After reading berry's life and everything he went through far after reading Daddy's little psychopath and finding out who Berry actually is i hope Rhonda falls from Berry. Both Rhonda and Berry have contacts to use on each other. Rhonda is the amazingly smart one but at the same time Berry has A LOT more contacts than Rhonda has and a bit more support. But at this point fuck David, Don't get me wrong i still want Rhonda and David to live happy together but Rhonda is fucking with Berry, I draw my line there, i have become very attached to Berry after all these chapters. I hope Berry fucks Rhonda over HARD unlike Rhonda, Berry has incest immunity. Despite me hoping Berry fucks over Rhonda i do know the rest of the chapters are going to be fucking amazing and the fight between them is going to be one hell of an amazing fight. Please release the next chapters soon it pains me even thinking about Rhonda or any of these story's in general.

Congrats LordOfHell Your Berry story titles and Daddy's little psychopath story's have completely crushed every story on Literotica (And i read A LOT of them) with amazing plots with your edge of my chair and handshaking story's!

My new #1 Favorite Writer, Its going to take me maybe a day or 4 to get over the cliff hanger of the ending and waiting for the next chapter of Daddy's little psychopath or Berry's Queens!

Sorry for the long ass comment i always do that only on amazing fucking story's i can't get over.

LordOfHellLordOfHellover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for being so dedicated to the story, Eyelander that means a lot.

Just to give a brief update, I'm going to release the next chapters of both stories about the same time. They're nearly done, so check back in a few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're still alive!

You're still alive, LordofHell! You didn't die off like Robert Jordan, thank goodness!

Glad to see that you are still working on the story.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's been over 2 months, when are the next chapters?

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
The wait is killing me.

I been checking everyday for awhile now, starting to get a bit worried...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

OK seriously, its been too long. Where is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I've reread this entire series like a million times now, its by far my favourite. I'm dying to hear more! perhaps another update on how far long you are? I know life often get's in the way when you aren't writing for income so no need to be sorry, thanks for the great stories!!

damnmedamnmeabout 10 years ago

I wonder if the author is okay? Not a peep from him. Anyone else tried contacting him?

EyelanderEyelanderabout 10 years ago
Keep hoping!

I sure hope so, its like playing half-life 2 episode 2 video game, one of the main characters die at the end and then the credits roll. It would really be a shame if it ended here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Long time since you've posted anything. Are you still here? Please continue the story.

damnmedamnmealmost 10 years ago

Still hoping....

I come here almost every month to see any updates. This is really an awesome series...shame to see it unfinished.

If this is never going to be completed, anyone thought of taking a crack at it? Of course it won't be same, LordofHell had a certain flair to his work. Still all we can do is try to imitate and bring closure to this wonderful story.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
second read

ive read this story twice now and got to say its one of the best out there at the present i hope you finish it its great so far keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Are you still alive? If you are, write more.

mechanizedprimordialmechanizedprimordialover 7 years ago
honored to be in the journey

This is my first time commenting in this site... simply because this is such a masterpiece...

Your story is the perfect ultimate blend of a great story with smut... i came across a fair share of great smut stories but unfortunately most of their smuts has left an amount to be desired.

But you.... you have nailed both of these aspects.... the sexiness of the smut and the tension in the plot....

I am truly hononered to be in this journey. And i hope you update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more?

will there be more to this story i love it

spoiler22mspoiler22mover 6 years ago
Really!?

Come on man. What happened to the rest of the story? I'm intrigued now

GioSoloGioSoloabout 5 years ago
Hmmmm

I think it’s been a few weeks since this story was published. Next chapters due out soon?

aakr5144aakr5144over 4 years ago
Next chapter

I hope a next chapter will be published...

MaximusProtoMaximusProtoover 3 years ago

This series is one of those that I've kept coming back to, and it never fails to arouse. The amount of depraved hotness and eroticism that you woven into your prose is unparalleled among the writers of this site. Not only the sex but the story is damn fine too. Farewell LordOfHell, though you are the best, now you are no more, and this series dies with you. I mourn to never know what perverted plot lines would have awaited me had you're still here. The world of erotica has lost a bright star.

E3_SierraE3_Sierra3 months ago

Huh?!? Lord of Hell passed away?!? Damn! I find an awesome story and the end comes way before it should. R.I.P.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous