Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 02

Story Info
Swinger couples' randy on-the-road shenanigans continue!
18.3k words
4.75
5.5k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson and Emily Foster are in the middle of their second road trip with their lovers and "fourple" partners Steve and Cyan Albertson. This time is for the sheer fun of it, taking advantage of the two weeks to themselves before Jax and Em start new jobs.

At this point in the story they are halfway to destinations in Florida, the objective being the nude beaches the state is known for. Both Emily and Cyan have been diligently working on all-over tans during the last half of the summer, and are looking forward to showing them off in public.

We continue our story the morning after the foursome spent the night at a luxury hotel in Macon, Georgia, where they were able to conjure up little bit of naughty fun.

=====

Back on the road heading south, Steve decided to take US41 instead of enduring the madness of the NASCAR racetrack otherwise known as I-75.

"We have time for this, Steve?" Jackson asks. "Folkston is almost to Florida."

"Absolutely," he answers. "Barely three hours if we didn't fool around."

"And we're planning on fooling around, right?" Emily chuckles.

"You betcha!" Cyan grins.

Both of the women are suitably dressed for flashing duty. Cyan is wearing one of her usual long T-shirts that are quick to remove... and just as quickly put back on when necessary. Em is trying something different this time, a short spaghetti-strap sundress that so far seems to be equally efficient.

Well. Now that they're out of the congested area they were dressed. Guys are in front on this leg of the trip, which leaves the ladies with each other to take advantage of the roomy back seat.

"Guys?" Steve shakes his head after noting the girls' state of undress in the rearview mirror. "Geez. Already?"

"Making up for last night!" Emily snarks. "Too much pokey. Not enough lickey!"

Jackson laughs, "I thought Jolene got you off!"

"Nuh uh! She was interrupted when one of the guys stuck it in 'er, and another flipped me around for the fuck."

Steve sighs, "I guess it was sort of a free-for-all. Six on four sort of made it tough on you girls. Jax? Who got it from you?"

"Jim."

"Ah. That. Yeah. The ol' 'double your chances' thing."

The girls giggle.

"Who got you, Steven?" Jax asks.

"I'm not telling."

"But I will!" Emily laughs. "Me! Thank you, lover. I was still a little sore from Deion and needed to take a break from the sales guys, so your spending that gentle time with me with all the chaos around us was really sweet."

"Thanks, sweetie."

"What are our trains plans?" Cy breaks in.

"We're sort of winging it this morning. Following the busy tracks down here is challenging. The roads don't parallel the tracks like they do nearer to home or like they did in the desert."

"You have any clues?"

"Did some research before leaving home, but it was inconclusive. Problem is too many side roads aren't paved. In fact, there's one county down here that has no paved roads at all. Remember what we had to do after flashing that train near Mexico?"

"Oh yeah. Desperate for a car wash to deal with the dust," Emily answers. "It was really obvious we were off-road."

"Yep. Then there's another side. If it has rained recently, a lot of these roads turn into muck. The red clay soil is nasty stuff. Anyway, the first spot I want to try is just north of Cordele in Vienna."

"It's not pronounced 'VEE-enna', Steve?" Jackson asks.

"Nope. 'VY-enna'. That's how locals pronounce it. Like "KAY-row" instead of 'KY-row'."

"Why there, Steve? 'VY-enna'?" Em inquires.

"Been there before."

"Oh boy," she sighs. "Yet another shaggy dog story, right?"

The other three laugh.

"Right!"

Jax and Em both moan this time; Cyan is all grins in the recollection of a fun day being naughty.

"Okay," Emily relents. "Judging from Cy's expression this is yet more of your craziness."

"Uh huh. Trip started out as a fun time in our Miata. We had spent the night at a cute bed and breakfast southwest of Atlanta. I forget what our eventual destination was. It may have been Waycross and Folkston, back when I was more seriously into train chasing."

"Like you aren't now?"

"Not even close. I even had a special radio then, where I could listen to the trains talk to the dispatcher."

"Hmm. You were really serious. And nuts, if you ask me."

"I wasn't asking."

Em sticks her tongue out at him. Jax and Cy chuckle at them.

"Anyway... we're on the two-lane roads, more or less following the railroad from wherever it was we stayed. Cyan had our topo map book and was navigating. We heard a train on the radio that was apparently close by, and she directed us to a path where it looked like a side road crossed the tracks. We took it, and discovered a country bridge over the tracks. We stopped on the bridge to watch it go underneath."

"Her first train flash?"

"No, we just got out to wave at the crew. However, the radio crackled with something like, 'Somebody on the bridge. Watch out for rocks back there.'"

"Rocks?"

"Yeah. A common problem then was kids throwing rocks at the trains. Might still be. Anyway, it was apparent that two of the locomotives were occupied, and they were chatting back and forth on the radio."

"Oh. Did you follow the train after that?"

"Tried to, but lost it."

"What did you do next?"

"After discerning we weren't going to catch up with it, we pulled over to the side of the quiet road in the middle of nowhere and got naked just 'cause we liked getting naked. We had a nice quickie once I leaned 'er against the car."

"I can't possibly imagine that. Nooooooooo... not at all," Em giggles.

"Uh huh," Cyan chuckles back.

"After we're done... yes, answering what you're thinking..." Steve sticks his tongue out at Emily. "We try to figure out where we are and where we need to go to get back to the main road. We weren't that far off."

"And then?"

"To our surprise, at the first railroad crossing we come to on the highway the gates go down in front of us, and it's the same train! We had obviously overtaken them on the highway, even after our little dalliance."

"Lucky."

"I guess. It wasn't but two miles later after turning onto another highway we cross the tracks again, also being caught by the gates. Cy decides she's going to get out of the car this time to wave as it went by. I hear on the radio, 'There's that red sportscar again. Are they following us?' 'Could be.' was the response."

"I get it. Now it's getting interesting."

"You're right. Turns out the highway paralleled the tracks for a while, and we 'pace' the train."

"I gotta ask. What was Cyan wearing?"

"This absolutely adorable button-front romper."

"You remember that?" Cyan interrupts.

"It really showed-off your figure, dear, and it was short enough to show a hint of butt cheek. Anyway, there's more chatter between crew members. 'She's really nice,' was the comment from, I think, the guy in the second locomotive. 'Yeah. I wouldn't mind having her in the cab up here,' was the engineer's response."

"And?"

"This is where it gets funny. Guy up front says, 'You know, I think they might be listening. Did you see the antenna?' The top was down on the car, of course, so I raise my hand and give 'em a thumbs-up. 'Shit!', then everything turned quiet. For a little while, at least."

Em laughs, "Okay. Now you obviously have them going."

"Uh huh. Road drifts away from the tracks and then turns toward a small town north of Cordele. That was Vienna. We're a few minutes ahead of the train. South of town I pulled the car off into a spot next to the tracks with a rock outcropping that shielded us from the highway."

"I can just guess what's coming, can't I? Em giggles.

"Oh, you gotta wait for it!" Steve chuckles. "We apparently really tweaked these guys. As the train approaches the town, we hear on the radio, 'Where are they?' and 'I dunno.' They were expecting to see us at the crossing in Vienna. Cy is all cranked up now that she has a fan club. We hear the horn blowing for the crossing, about a half mile away. She jumps out of the car to get in position to wave, and to my surprise..."

"She takes off the romper, right?"

"And panties. Right there on the spot. She tosses her clothes back onto her seat and gets back in position to wave at the crew."

"Their reaction?"

"Shock. Wide eyes and open mouths. Maybe fifteen or twenty seconds after the locomotives pass, I hear one of them on the radio, probably the fella in front, 'Thank you. She's beautiful,' and 'Yeah,' from the guy in back. We thought about chasing them past Cordele, but 41 is pretty messed-up through town and there was no reasonable way to catch up."

"Was this your first train flashing experience?"

"Yes," Cyan answers. "It was a rush then, and it's still a rush. But we have to be more circumspect about it now. I think you remember from Arizona that Steve said they have cameras in the cabs that record full-time."

"Cy?"

"Em?"

"Gawd you're so sexy. Do me."

"Likewise."

=====

Aside from the occasional glance at each other in amusement at the girls' activities in the back seat and maybe pointing out a landmark, Steve and Jackson are keeping quiet to let Em and Cy have their intimate moment in peace. 69 on a bench seat is slightly challenging, but the wider body of the large SUV makes it a little less awkward.

The heavy breaths and sighing moans from each are convincing tells they are well on their way to a mutual satisfaction.

"Vienna is not too far away, guys," Steve announces. "You might want to put something on."

"But aren't we just going to strip again?" Emily mutters.

"We don't know that yet. Best to be safe."

"What's the plan here, Steven?" Cyan asks.

"If that hidey spot is still there, I think we'll park for a little while. It's a busy line. But we don't want to dwell too long. We might draw unwanted attention."

"You don't have that special radio any more?" Jackson asks.

"Gathering dust in the garage somewhere. Things have changed. They're not nearly as useful as they were back then. I really should turn it in for recycling. Okay. Here it is."

Steve guides the car into the pull-off and nestles it behind the rocks.

"This isn't going to work," he tells the crew.

"Why's that?" Em poses.

"The car is in plain view of the passing train. Like I said before, we have to hide the car from both the highway and the locomotive cameras now. Let's back out of here and we'll just hang for a few at the train park in Cordele."

"If the gnats don't eat us up!" Cyan protests.

"Oh, shit. Forgot all about that."

"Gnats?" Jackson is puzzled.

Steve lightly chuckles, "We're below what we call 'the gnat line'. There's something about the region that favors 'em. The stupid things fly in swarms, especially this time of year. They like to go for your face. They're awful."

"Ugh," Emily moans.

"Let's see what it's like and abort if we have to," Cyan suggests.

After a few turns on city streets, Steve pilots their SUV into the parking lot behind the new college campus and finds an empty parking spot close to the viewing platform.

"This is nice!" Cyan blurts.

"Quite a surprise," Steve confirms. "Guys? This all was trashed empty lots and rundown buildings last time we were here."

"A park just for train nuts, Steve? There are more like you?" Emily smirks. "Gawd. There are tracks fuckin' everywhere."

"It's a major crossing between multiple lines, Em. Trainwatching seems to have become a bigger thing since I was active, evidently. And no, silly. You really think there are other guys like me?"

She laughs, "Not for a microsecond!"

"Thanks, sweetheart."

Cyan and Jax are chuckling to themselves.

Steve tells, "Somebody here was apparently inspired by the train park in Folkston. That was one of the earliest, built about twenty years ago. Oh! The first one is close to us, west of Chicago in Rochelle. That was in '98."

Jackson asks, "And Folkston is where we're staying tonight, yes?"

"Yep!"

"We gonna flash there?" Emily giggles.

"Maybe. We'll see."

"What about Rochelle someday? That's almost a day trip!"

"Not a chance there. It's too popular, in the middle of a neighborhood, and the park has cameras to watch the trains and the guests. Nuh uh."

"Rats!" she laughs.

"Go for it?" Jax prompts.

Everybody jumps out of the car and heads for the platform. A few minutes of standing around rewards them with a passing train.

"Slow! Loud! Gawd!" Emily shouts at Steve.

"That's life around a junction like this!" he shouts back. "Folkston is different. Fast trains. More like you're used to."

"Shit! Fuck! Stupid gnats!" Cyan loudly complains as she swats them away from her face. "Shit! One went up my nose! I'm going back to the car!"

Steve chuckles and then starts swatting the tiny flies away as well.

"Gotta bail, guys!"

Everyone runs for the SUV to evade the swarm, jumps in, and slams the doors in relative success in keeping the bugs out!

"Gawd. You were right, Steve. Nasty!" Jackson complains.

"Hey, Cy?" Steve poses. "You have a friend originally from this area, don't you?"

"Yeah. Mary-Jane. She grew up in Albany. Hated the place."

"What was her saying?"

Cyan laughs, "Yeah. 'Albany. With all the mag-damn-nolias and the mother-fuckin' gnats!'"

Emily and Jackson laugh.

"See? The place does have a reputation!" Steve chuckles. "Probably more pleasant in cooler weather. Not today, though."

"No shit," Jax mumbles.

"Any thoughts about lunch, guys?" Em asks.

"Whoa! Too soon!" Steve gripes. "We left the hotel only an hour and a half ago! Can't you hold off for a couple of hours?"

"Yeah. I guess. Doesn't seem to be much in the way of eats around here."

"We'll have to catch what we can in Folkston. Not much there either. You'll survive."

Em sticks her tongue out at him for effect.

"Someday a birdie's going to come along and poop on that!" which, of course, cracks everybody up.

=====

The drive to Folkston was a bore. Highways in the South are basically cut through dense pine forests, so the scenery is mostly limited to tree canyons. The only signs of railroad anywhere en route were vestiges of a line abandoned and pulled-up in the 1980s. Steve pointed out a few remaining remnants where they were visible.

Breaking the monotony was a little bit of sightseeing in Waycross. It mostly consisted of Steve and Cyan noting various landmarks familiar from long-ago visits. Or mostly familiar, in a "used-to-be" sort of way. Steve highlighted the big railroad facility there.

Emily spots a lunch possibility. "Look! A Wendy's! That okay with you guys?"

Steve sort of moans, "I guess. Still sort of early. I'd really prefer a nice sit-down like an Applebee's, but this will do. Don't gorge, however. There's an apparently good Mexican place in Folkston I'd like to try tonight. It has four stars on Yelp and four-and-a-half on Google. Worth checking out."

"Margarita time," Cyan mumbles, with a snicker.

Jax and Em crack up.

"Hey!" Steve protests. "I've been really good about that lately! Besides, we're on vacation!"

All three laugh at his plea for a little indulgence.

Steve sighs, "Wendy's it is. Here we go."

Searching for a place to sit after retrieving their trays, Emily keys on the high table in the middle of the space.

"Over here," she requests.

"Ohgawd," Steve complains. "No. Just no. Not here."

The ladies immediately override Steve's insistent request and take places on stools facing away from the order counter. There's a third on the same side, so Steve takes the one between the girls while Jackson sits facing the trio.

Halfway through their meal Steve notices Emily wriggling around in her seat.

"What are you doing?" he asks, suspicious of the combination of the girls' short dresses and high chairs.

"He's cute," Emily giggles, referring to the young man sitting across from them, next to the half-wall. "He smiled at me like he knows something."

"You're not."

"I am. You gonna stop me? No, you like my horny."

She wriggles again. Steve glances over to discover she has hiked up her sundress far enough to where she is sitting on the stool bare-assed, and nudged a strap off so one boob is showing a hint of areola. Her legs are spread in full display of her goods. Steve looks up to see a huge grin on this stranger's face, and notices Jackson rolling his eyes.

"(Fuck, Em. Okay. What you gonna do with it?)"

"(Gimme your keys.)"

He hands her the car fob.

"(Don't take too long.)"

"(You know I won't.)"

"(You're evil, lover.)"

"(Why yes I am. See you in a couple.)"

Em slides off the stool, carefully readjusting everything so as to not flash anybody else. Cyan's just sitting there chuckling at the entire scene. Emily is out the door, and the young gentleman is close to follow, but not so close as to tip his hand.

"She's a mess sometimes, Steven," Cy stating the obvious.

"And we all enjoy it," Jax chuckles.

Steve, Cyan and Jackson dawdle over their lunches waiting for Emily to return. Steve decides he wants dessert in the form of a strawberry Frosty, offering the same for the others, which they politely decline. As promised, Em is back in surprisingly short order; Steve is still spooning his Frosty.

"Well that was fast," Jackson smirks. "Hair trigger?"

"Sort of," she confirms. "He came fast, but he said he'd be ready for another in a couple of minutes. So. Cy? Your turn. He requested. I gotta run to the loo!" as she quickly tosses Cyan the key fob and escapes to the restroom.

"What's he like?" Cyan calls after her.

"Intact!" is the echo from the hallway.

Cyan looks to Steve and then Jackson, who both offer smirks, eye-rolls and shrugs in return. Cyan chuckles, lifts off her seat, and makes her way out to the parking lot.

"Why do we put up with this, Steve?" Jackson asks what is really a rhetorical question.

"Because we love them without question. And we love their passion for sex. It can't help but spill over."

"A-yep! How soon to Folkston?"

"A little over a half hour."

"We should've waited and had lunch at that Mexican place you mentioned."

"Yeah, but Em was hot to trot for something to eat. You didn't notice?"

"What's that?"

"She barely ate anything at breakfast. Just picked at her food. I don't know if she wasn't feeling well or if something is bothering her. You ever see her like that before?"

"Once or twice. Here she comes."

"Hi."

"Hi. How was he?" Steve naturally inquires.

"A good fuck, if that's what you're asking. I wouldn't have passed him to Cy if he wasn't."

"Something's bothering you, sweetie."

"How can you tell?"

"Breakfast."

"That obvious?"

"Uh huh."

"I'm over it. Cy certainly helped when we were together in the car. It was nothing, really."

"It's not nothing if it upset you, Em."

"My gut feeling is to not talk about it."

Jackson takes it, "You know both of us love you without reservation or judgment. Something happened last night. We feel it."

"We do," Steve responds.

"Well..."

Big pause, and big inhale.

"One of the guys 'slipped'. Wrong hole. I couldn't get him to stop. It hurt."

"Where were we, sweetheart?" Steve is disturbed by this.

"Jax was in the shower with Jim and Jolene. You and Cassie were in the front room all but climbing the walls. Cy was being hammered by one of 'em, so it was two-on-one on me. The other guy stuck it in the front, too! I was in no position to put up a fight."

"Why didn't you say anything about it to me! You and I were together right after, I think! I'm so sorry, Em. Anything we can do to help? You have any thoughts about how to prevent this?"