Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's passed and there's nothing to do. I wanted your gentle love more than anything at that moment, and there you were for me. I sure do love you. Anyway, there wasn't any blood when I used the toilet this morning right before breakfast, so apparently nothing was torn."

"I have a suggestion, Steve," Jackson responds.

"Okay."

"We can't both leave either of them alone with strangers like that. We have to at least be in the room."

"Agreed. Also, watch the numbers in a group pickup situation."

Emily lets out a sighing exhale, "Yeah. We bit off more than we could chew."

"And you just fucked a stranger in the car while we were in here? That didn't somehow register as a risk of it happening again?"

"Crossed my mind, but you know what?"

"What's that?"

"My experience is that younger guys don't usually want anal. It seems to be peculiar to older men. It was a quickie with this kid, anyway."

"I'm an old guy."

"But you don't. You're different, anyway. Both you and Cy are young at the core. Thank God for that."

"Thank you, sweetie. Here."

Still standing, Em leans into Steve sitting at the table and he wraps an arm around her waist for a loving comfort. They notice the front door opening, and a disheveled Cyan passes through the vestibule and toward their table.

"What happened to you?" Jax chuckles.

"Justin," Cy answers, still breathing a little heavy.

Emily laughs. "Figured you'd like 'im."

"Yeah. We need to find us more twenty-year-olds!"

Steve snickers, "You're not going all cougar on us, dear, are you?"

"No. But he was fun. More energy than I could stand on a regular basis, tho'. Lemme clean up, guys." Cyan brisk-walks toward the restrooms after setting the car keys down in front of Steve.

"And all of that in the back seat of a car," Jackson chuckles.

"Man had skills is all I can say," Emily smirks. "I wonder if the girls around here know that?"

"Probably," Jax answers. "He had the balls... no pun... to pick you up when you flashed him. That sort of confidence comes from practice."

"Not much else for kids to do in a small town like Waycross other than screw, I guess," Steve smirks.

"Maybe so," Jax replies.

"You guys ready?" Cyan prompts as she returns from the restroom with everything put back together.

"I get shotgun this time!" Em declares as the troupe gathers to leave.

Jackson tells Cyan, "Considering, I won't bother you too much the rest of the way."

"That's okay, Jax. We'll just sit and cuddle. It's not too far, so we wouldn't have time to start much anyway."

Emily sort of clings to Steve as they walk out to the car.

"Thank you for being so great about our messing around, Stevie."

"Free play is one of the qualities that brought us together, Em. I'm in no hurry to lock any of us down. Just as long as all of us love the way we do, I'm good with it all."

"Thanks, sweetheart. You're a prince."

"Thank you, lover."

=====

"Well that's strange," Emily puzzles.

"What's that?" Cyan responds.

"That's a caboose, isn't it? Up there on the right. In the middle of somebody's yard. Second one I've seen."

They're in Folkston already and touring the town. Steve is quietly chuckling to himself as he pilots the SUV down Oak Street to give Em and Jax a panoramic view of the train park on the other side of the tracks. They passed the volunteer fire department a block back on their side.

He jumps in, "You're right, it is a caboose. They're being used as overnight cabins for the train nuts that flock here."

"Are we staying in one?"

"No. You have no idea how cramped they are inside. They were rolling offices, about eight feet wide and, oh, maybe twenty or so feet long inside. And that included the closet for the toilet and sink. Turned into cabins, they're bound to be an awful lot of discomfort for $150 a night just for the novelty. I looked into 'em. Children's bunk beds in most."

"Really? I'll pass. Where are we staying?"

"I booked what appears to be a very nice B&B on Main Street. They have a 'family' suite with two kings. Seems like it ought to be a little closer to the comforts of home for us."

"Sounds good," Cyan interrupts the tour guide. "So what's our itinerary for the rest of the day?"

"It's past three o'clock, so we can check in and lighten our load. Pick up snacks and drinks or something and then head over to the train park. When lunch wears off we'll go to the Mexican place I told you about."

"So... a day off, I suppose. No fooling around?"

"I thought you two had your corners rounded at lunch! We still have to check out the flashing possibilities, however."

Cy and Em snicker. Jax just shakes his head.

The B&B is nice. Like many accommodations of this genre, it's a conversion of a house built in the early 1900s, with rooms added to each side of the original structure. Cyan was taken with the front portico and side porch, each setup for relaxing socializing, suggesting they'd want to consider simply sitting around once things cooled a little in the evening. "More 'us', less trains," she said.

Everybody piles back into the SUV for the five short blocks to the "railfan" park. At least that's what they call it. They could have walked, but it was a little muggy for that.

"Whaddaya think?" Steve poses as he turns the car into the gravel parking lot.

"Substantial," Jackson notes. "They built this thing to last, evidently. When was it you said it was built?"

"Around 2001, I think. Funded by some sort of state grant. Probably a pretty good investment for the community 'cause it's attracted a lot of tourism from what I understand."

"And tourism means outside money being spent on things like food and lodging," Cyan adds.

"Uh huh," Steve chuckles. "But not a lot of it, apparently. The train nuts I knew back in the day ate nothing but junk. So I would have expected there to be more fast food places here. When we were last here there was just the McD's and a Hardees, and the DQ. But did I see a Burger King on the north side?"

"You did," Jax answers.

"Okay. So that's new. Anyway, let's have a seat up on the platform and watch the world go by. Grab your drinks."

"There's nobody else here, Steven. I thought this was a hotspot of some sort," Emily smirks.

"Late afternoon on a Monday, Em? Everybody shot their wad over the weekend. Sorta like home."

She chuckles at the reference to their usual intense sexual play with their swinger friends.

In a surprisingly short time two trains pass, one in each direction. The girls stand up to wave to the train crews.

"You're right. Busy," Emily notices. "When are we gonna?" she grins.

"Not in daylight hours, and not while downtown shops are open. They can see us from Main Street. Besides, I don't think we should do it from the platform. We'll venture down the line for it. Same trains, fewer people around."

Another vehicle has pulled into the parking lot next to Steve and Cyan's SUV, a pickup truck with a Florida plate and an odd antenna. An older gentleman gets out, carrying a nice SLR camera. He has a portable oxygen setup on a shoulder strap.

"Camera?" Jackson puzzles. "What does anybody need a camera for? Smartphones do all that shit now."

"Ah, but they don't!" Steve chuckles. "Phones are horrible for action shots, and even fast-action videos. Train nuts want better picture quality and more control over the image. The phones do a lot of stuff 'for you', but that doesn't work most of the time for moving trains."

"Hello!" the stranger greets as he labors up the steps. "How are you folks? I see you're from Illinois. What part?"

Steve answers, "We're real good, thanks. Mid-state. Near Springfield. Are you local?"

"Yeah. Just across the river in Hilliard. Gosh. We don't see many pretty women hanging around here. Wives and girlfriends normally don't put up with this."

The ladies smile and softly chuckle.

"Hilliard, huh? Uh... the antenna. Two meters. You wouldn't happen to have a ham ticket, would you?"

"How would you know that?"

"The oxygen rig, too. Duleigh?"

"Fuck! How do you know that name?"

"Mr. Pixel. Hi, Doug."

"Double fuck! Steve?"

"In the flesh."

Steve rises and steps forward to shake his apparent friend's hand. Jax, Cy and Em are wide-eyed, not having the faintest clue how these two know each other.

"What brings you down here? I know you're not heavy into railfanning these days, so this is quite the surprise."

"Impromptu beach vacation. Airing out the ladies, mostly."

"Canaveral and Haulover, I take it."

"Shit!" Emily protests. "How in the fuck does he know that? Who is he?"

Cyan is grimacing.

Steve jumps in, "Relax, both of you. You know I write fiction for a hobby. Doug's a writer, too. He and I frequently correspond on a writers' forum online."

"Yeah. You write porn. Not like I mind or anything. So he's in that group, too, huh?"

"It's 'erotica', Em. Real stories, but with romance and sex. You know I sorta write about us sometimes, don't you?"

She admits, "Well, yeah. There's plenty to write about us, that's for sure. You gonna write about the Wendy's thing today, aren't you?"

"Probably. Doug here is a really prolific author. He writes about all sorts of fun and sexy stuff. And he's really good."

"Thanks! Hey, Steve... you need to introduce us," Doug chuckles.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't trying to be rude, it's just the surprise. Doug, this is Emily, Cyan and Jackson. Guys, this is Doug."

"Okay. I'm making the connections now. You're 'Richard', Cyan must be 'Susan', Emily here is 'Amber', and you, Jackson, are 'Keith'. Right?"

"Right."

"You guys obviously have a lot of sexy fun. At least according to Steve's stories."

The three are glaring at Steve in apparent disapproval of their being outed.

"Well, yeah, the stories are not that far off the mark."

"Guys? You're okay," Doug tries to reassure. "We work hard at keeping everything anonymous. Steve and I have several common real-life interests mentioned in passing in the writers' group, and that all just gelled when I ran into you guys here."

"Thanks, Doug."

"You planning on getting in some sort of trouble around here? Like the Route 66 trip?" he laughs. "The trains stuff was hilarious. Was it true?"

Em and Cy are turning beet red.

"It was!" Doug laughs. "Oh, I love it! You guys are fantastic. Oo. Great tans, by the way. Funny how natural tans look so inviting."

"They do!" Steve smiles. "Hey. You know about it. Where can the ladies flash and not get into trouble? Can't do it in town here, we already know that."

"Cross the river, and first road toward the tracks. Only house close to the crossing is abandoned. No traffic to speak of. And I'm not so sure you can't do it here after dark. Weekdays are quiet, especially Mondays. Only ones who could possibly notice would be at the fire station if they had a call or something. Oh... northbound. Looks like the DS has lined them up for Waycross."

A few seconds later their conversation is interrupted by the passing train. Doug turns around, adjusts his lens, and snaps a few pics.

"How long you going to hang here?" Steve asks Doug.

"Not long. Mostly getting out of the house to clear my head. Need to do a final read on a story before uploading it tonight. In fact, I really have to get back to it. Let me get my tripod for a group shot if you don't mind. It's just so unreal to have you guys here."

"Sure."

Doug moves slowly to his truck, returning with his tripod, and sets up for the big selfie with Steve and the gang.

"I have a remote for this now. Between the bum legs and the oxygen concentrator I can't move fast enough these days for a timer."

"Understandable!"

Emily and Cyan are whispering to each other behind the guys. Something is definitely afoot.

"Everybody ready?" Doug asks. After focusing and framing the shot, he joins the group in the middle, bracketed by Emily and Cyan.

"Hang on," Cyan pauses. "Em? Now!"

The girls fling off their dresses. The camera shutter clicks, and the guys -- and ladies -- are now totally cracking up.

"Quick! Another pose!"

They straighten up for a sort of serious group photo, Cy and Em still naked. After the shutter clicks, the girls quickly reach back for their clothes to cover up.

Doug is shaking his head and lightly laughing.

"From knowing you guys through Steve's stories I should have fully expected that," he sighs. "I'll be discreet. Steve? We need to share contact info."

"Here," as Steve fishes his phone out of his pocket. "Do we dare mention this in the coffee shop?"

"We'll be alright, I think. Mary and MillieDynamite go at it constantly and obviously know each other on the outside, and Tex has talked about in-person meetings a while back, so it's all cool."

"Good enough. Good luck with the editing. Maybe Laurel will have your new story up before we get home. I'll read it then!"

"Thanks! Nice meeting everybody. See you on the forum, Steve."

"Yep!"

Doug makes it down the steps safely and waves goodbye to the fourple.

"That was just weird, Steven," Cyan complains.

"But it was nice meeting 'im. Not much different than that get-together a while back with the Dalmatian club. You only knew them from Internet contacts."

"You're right, but they weren't doing any naughty stuff."

"Their loss!"

Emily slaps at Steve and Jackson chuckles. Cyan is still frowning.

"You'll be okay, dear," as he leans over and kisses her on the forehead.

Jax and Em snicker.

=====

A couple of hours at the "Folkston Funnel" park and platform were entirely enough for the troupe. Cyan and Emily were bored out of their minds, especially in not being able to "play" with the passing trains. Jax and especially Steve were more interested in getting the evening going and possibly convincing the ladies a little loving time with them was in order. Truthfully, the boys were starting to get a little annoyed with the giggles in recalling the major naughtiness the girls pulled at lunch.

They're gathering themselves up to go back to the B&B to freshen before dinner.

"When's it going to be our turn?" Jackson complains.

"Soon enough," as Emily sidles up to her husband. "We have a whole evening ahead of us."

"Yeah," Cyan brackets Jax from his other side. "No telling just who might come along for playtime. They always seem to find us!"

Steve is shaking his head at their nonsense. "We sure as hell aren't going to find anybody here, so get your asses into the car and let's go wash up."

At their room, the guys splash a little water on their faces, change shirts, and hang out on the portico waiting for the girls. Em and Cy said they wanted to take a quick shower, and that's fine with the guys. Fresh is good.

Sipping the fresh lemonades Janis, the B&B host, so generously brought them, Steve and Jackson contemplate their plans for the evening, such as they are.

"They going to play with us tonight, Steve?"

"I'd expect so. Lunch didn't burn 'em out, but I dunno, so far they both seem to be cranked up about strange on this trip. Easy to do for them, not so much for us."

"Yeah. Not like it is at home. The couples thing you and Cy have put together is great. Nobody is left out."

"Hi! May we join you?" a lovely lady and her partner ask as they approach the porch table. "We overheard 'couples'. Tennis? Dancing, perhaps?"

"Sure! Have a seat. Neither," Jackson replies, "it's little complicated. We have special friends we entertain on most weekends."

"Sounds nice. I'm Denise, and this is my husband David. You here together?"

"With our wives," Jackson answers. "I'm Jackson, this is Steve. Nice to meet you. What brings you to Folkston?"

"This B&B. We chanced into it a couple of years ago and we enjoyed it enough for repeat visits. You're here for...?"

"The trains, I think," Jax shrugs his shoulders, looking at Steve.

"Yes and no," Steve shrugs. "My wife and I are showing our new spouses memorable places from our past. Folkston is one."

"Spouses?" David asks.

"Yes. We are a couple-couple. Fell in love almost three months ago, and it's been wonderful. We live together and everything."

"Everything?" Denise poses with a knowing smile.

"Everything," Jackson confirms, and reaches for Steve's hand.

"Ah! So you're a fourple!" David states. "That's really great. First we've encountered on the road, dear," as he looks to Denise.

Steve poses, "So you know about fourples. Few do. Are you...?"

"Lifestyle?" Denise softly answers the obvious question. "Uh huh."

Steve leans back in his chair just shaking his head in response to the impossible coincidence.

"Jax? Didn't Cy tell us earlier that they find us?"

"She did."

"What are you guys doing for dinner?" Steve asks the couple.

"We were figuring on the Mexican place across the tracks," David answers. "It's a nice place. Food's good."

"Not 'Okefenokee'? I've been told they serve a fine example of Southern cuisine. Anyway, we were figurin' on Mexican, too."

"Yeah!" Jackson interrupts. "Don't dare get between Steve and a frozen margarita!"

They laugh.

Steve smirks at Jax, and redirects to the couple, "Join us?"

"You're on. Walk or drive?"

"Walk, I guess. Four blocks, maybe. The humidity has backed off, so it should be a pleasant stroll."

"Where are y'all from?"

"Central Illinois... oh! There are the ladies! Guys? Grab chairs and join us! Cyan? Emily? This is Denise and David. Guess what?"

"They're swingers," Emily chuckles.

"Told ya'!" Cy laughs.

And so do Denise and David.

Steve chuckles, "It's been observed that we seem to be a magnet for lifestylers. We have a group at home we play with."

Denise asks, "You said 'most weekends' a couple of minutes ago. You have parties?"

"Yes. Usually host four other couples, different groups on Friday and Saturday nights. We have fun. Comfortable, low-key fun. Great sex. Really great sex."

Em, Cy and Jax are grinning. Denise and David are softly chuckling at the highly unlikely meeting.

"They're joining us for dinner," Steve adds. "You guys ready? We're going to hoof it there."

"So what's keeping us? Let's go!" Emily goads.

The walk to the restaurant is very pleasant and the conversation is lively.

"Where are you folks from?" Cyan asks the couple.

Denise answers, "Norfolk. David's an attorney and I'm a CPA. We're both in private practice."

"Seems to be a theme on this trip," Jackson notes. "A couple we played with night before last were also professionals hanging out their shingles. An architect and an interior designer, right, Steve?"

"Yep. More like a theme in our life, Jax. Big guns. Like Ellie, for instance."

"Wow," Cyan breaks in. "Yeah. She's a PhD at UofI. Don't forget about Tom."

"Oo!" Em giggles with a huge grin. "I surely don't forget about Tom!"

"(Nice cock, huh?)" Denise whispers to Emily.

"(Uh huh. Great bod, too!)"

"(You guys are awful!)" Steve whispers back, having overheard. They laugh.

Steve continues, "Fascinating that you two are of similar style to our regular group. Serious professionals, obviously smart, and definitely attractive. Do you find it similar where you are?"

"Yes," Denise answers. "It's corny to say 'birds of a feather', but it seems that way. It's like you can 'just tell'. And funny thing, it's always obvious right away when somebody is brought in that doesn't fit."

"Same with us," Cyan confirms. "But on the other hand, we're discriminating -- we have to be -- and tend to draw in folks similar to us."

Emily ponders, "That's sort of normal. Our group in L.A. was like that. No square pegs."