Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay with me!"

"Then we're each going to take whoever ends up with us in missionary. You're going to cum in us then. Think you can hold it that long?"

"I can. Tony? You hear that?"

"Yeah. Ohgawd! I dunno about holding it, tho'. Wow! Babe? You're so good with that!"

Cyan certainly packed her oral skills for this trip.

Raoul asks Em, "Okay if I lick you? You look delicious."

"Not now. Later."

"Oh?"

"You'll see."

Emily's evil grin at this point is telegraphing something she and Cyan have cooked up to "reward" -- or is it "make them pay for"? -- the men's relative insolence in following through on the flirty nonsense at the beach. Something. Hmm.

Jackson and Steve are in the pool and at the moment have sandwiched Penny for a grope session. They're stealing glances at Cy and Em's bed gymnastics with their conquests, grinning and chuckling in their "what are they going to try next?" assessments.

"The girls are up to something," Jax muses. "I can just tell."

"Oh you are so right!" Steve chuckles. "Pen? I'd like to kick back in the hot tub, but we're going to hang here in the pool to watch this little bed opera to its conclusion. Whatever it is, it's going to be good."

"Fine with me. Oh! Whose fingers are those? Mmmmmm. Gawd. That's nice. Yeah. More on my clit, please!"

"You have to ask?" Steve teases. "OOF! Penny!" He laughs.

She had just reached between his legs and clamped down hard on his testicles.

Jackson muses, "That one over by the far end of the pool is giving us the eye. I'm going to see what she's about."

"Oh, that's Sharon. She's a friend," Penny chuckles. "She's going to be about doing your ass."

"That easy?"

"An easy read, at least. She's picky, but makes it clear who she wants. Judging from the smile she just gave me, she'd take any of us right now. Go. Have fun. I'll be keeping Stevie busy, and we'll keep an eye on the girls. Steve? More!"

"Mmmm. Sounds good. Thanks!" Jax tenders a kiss and a gentle double boob squeeze to Penny before making his way to the steps.

"Steve?" Penny asks rather sweetly as she brushes his cheek in their hug. "You wanna try?"

"Try what?"

"Fucking me here."

"In the pool? You sure? The water."

"You make me wet. Worth a go."

"I did notice that. Slow and easy?"

"Uh huh."

"Don't forget we have other business. Here you are."

"I know. Ahhh! So nice! You feel so good in me. Thank you."

"I'm still amazed and mystified about you, Pen."

"Because I love you and Em? There. I said it."

"Uh huh."

"I keep saying 'different', but it is that special difference that draws me to you guys. The idea of 'romance' and fulfilling sex seems to have been lost around here."

"Do you think that might be you, sweetie? You've got to be numb to it."

"I dunno. Maybe. But there's the you part."

"I'll take it. Oh, look."

"Hmm. That's interesting. After all of their athletics, they've convinced both of them to do missionary at the same time. They goin' for it?"

"Seems so. Somethin's up. Look for signs of ejaculation. I have a hunch."

"Oh?"

"Just watch."

"Okay. Ah. Tony's clenching his butt and digging into Em pretty hard. So he's done."

"Now wait for Raoul and Cy."

"Nothing so far. Oh. There he goes. Now he's thrusting. Thrusting again. And stops, pressed in as much as he can. Two down."

"Give 'em a couple."

"The girls are saying something to 'em. The guys are looking at each other. Those don't seem like happy looks."

Steve chuckles, "Yeah. Em and Cy are insisting. If my hunch is right here it comes."

"Fuck. The guys are switching again and... oh, shit."

"Just as I thought!" Steve suppresses his laughter. "They're goin' down!"

"Cleanup duty!" Penny blurts. "They're cuckolding them with each other!"

"Shush!" Steve's still suppressing his laughter. "(Probably not 'cuckolding', technically. But it's something, alright!)"

"(For being so romantic and caring and all that, your girls can be downright nasty, Steven!)"

"(That's why Jax and I are very careful about not crossing them.)"

"(Who's the instigator?)"

"(Usually Em. Cy, however, is the one who brings her arsenal of experience for the execution. This mutual cum-eating thing was brilliant. Oh, that's funny! Pure evil!)"

"(What's that?)"

"(Emily just grabbed Raoul's head and pushed it back down. If I read her lips and expression right, she just demanded him to 'Finish the job!')"

Pen chuckles, "(Wanna bet that's the last time those two guys cruise for pickups at the beach?)"

"(Maybe. There's the 'new experience' angle, you know. One or both might like the kink.)"

"(Oooooh, I don't think so. Tony just jumped up and ran to the shower. Gawd. He's rinsing his mouth in the stream.)"

"(Yeah. And Cyan's laughing her head off! There goes Raoul!)"

Raoul has pushed Tony away from the shower to do his own oral washout.

"(Oh, Em and Cy are just awful, Steve!)" Penny softly laughs. "(They've rolled over to each other and are laughing and hugging and kissing in their victory. You think they got off?)"

"(Doubtful. We'll have work to do a little later.)"

"(Like we mind?)"

"(Of course not,)" Steve chuckles. "(Oh! There they go!)"

Tony and Raoul just hastily emptied their lockers and mashed the elevator button. They can't seem to get out of there fast enough.

Elevator doors have closed behind them, and Penny and Steve are laughing as they quickly wade over near the bed to splash Emily and Cyan in recognition of what they just pulled off. Everybody is just cracking up.

At the other end of the deck Sharon is riding Jackson hard in reverse cowgirl. They're having a great time!

Pen and Steve jump out of the pool to help Cy and Em off the cushion.

"Hot tub?" Steve proposes.

"All for it!" Cyan agrees.

Cy and Em briefly stop to shower, washing off remnants of their recent victims.

Penny offers the Platinum Spa area again for the privacy, but Steve suggests, "Penny? Everyone here has seen us together, so no need to hide that you now have lovers."

"Well, that'll certainly get the rumor mill cranked-up."

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Maybe it is."

Noticing the rest of his party relaxing in the tub, Jackson has broken his coitus with Sharon and led the two of them to join with his gang, stepping down into the swirling bath.

"Penny?" Sharon challenges, frowning, "I thought you didn't fuck guests."

"I don't!"

"Then what's going on here?"

"Special friends. Very special friends."

"Evidently! I can sort of understand, I guess. Jackson?"

"Huh?"

"You're certainly a nice fuck. Your buddy here any good?"

Em, Cy and Pen break out in uproarious laughter. They calm down, look around at each other, and can't help but laugh again. Steve is turning red with embarrassment, which would normally be hard to discern in the heat of the tub water.

Jax chuckles, "I think you have your answer, Sharon."

"Shar?" Penny prompts. "He's a lover waaaaay more than just a guy who fucks good."

Steve scowls, "Don't be setting expectations like that, Penny! Sharon? Nice to meet you. Thank you for being with my man here. You guys appeared to be having a pretty good time."

"Yeah, we were. Could use some more."

"May I?"

"You certainly may."

Steve wades across the tub straight into a big, tonguing kiss with Sharon. The others are chuckling to each other in watching Steven "turn it on". Steve reaches a hand down for her pussy and starts to explore. She pushes her pelvis into his hand and tosses her head back into the sensations.

Right about now, a naked Alyssa descends the steps into the hot tub and glides into the soup, having just arrived after finishing her shift at Nick's.

"Fuck shit damn. You guys got serious without me again," she laughs. Steve breaks his embrace with Sharon, and he and Jackson both reach to Lyss to draw her into the group hug and grope.

"Hi, Shar," Lyss greets as she sidles in next to Jackson. "I see you discovered Steven," she grins.

With a big sigh on coming down from Steve's attentions, "Yeah. But Jackson got me first."

"Yeah. His lover."

"What?! Fuck."

"Didn't one of 'em explain it to you?"

"The 'fourple' thing? Jax mentioned it. What is it?"

Em grins real big and suggests, "Let's show 'er, guys."

Jax and Steve chuckle, stand up in the tub and take each other into a hug and kiss, each freeing a hand to firmly stroke and caress the other's penis and testicles. Em and Cy stand to close a circle with their men, who then shift around for Steve to enter Emily, and Jax to fuck Cyan. A few strokes into each, and they separate, gently pushing their women into each other for a loving fondle of breasts and pussies to accompany their open-mouth kiss.

Penny and Alyssa are wearing huge smiles in response to their lovers' demonstrations, not to mention Shar's drop-jaw expression.

Noting the reaction, Penny chuckles to Sharon, "There. That's a fourple. Understand now? Isn't it fantastic?"

"Where do you fit in with this?" Sharon challenges.

Cy breaks her kiss with Em, "Guys? Show 'er that, too!"

Jackson reaches for Lyss and bends her over slightly for a from-behind coitus. Em leans into her for a serious buss. Steve gathers Penny into a hug, she grasps her arms around his shoulders and neck, and together they lift her into a standing, riding fuck, Pen bobbing up and down on Steve's hard cock after having wrapped her legs around his hips.

Everybody starts to chuckle at their silliness, and Pen and Steve lose their balance sending them crashing into the water taking Lyss, Jackson and Emily down with them. With everybody breaking into unrestrained laughter in a heap of bodies, Steve lunges for Shar, lifts her up partially out of the tub, gently lowering her onto the deck, and starts to plow into her with an intensity that surprises even Em and Cy.

"Oh! Inspired!" Emily laughs to Cyan as they hug and grope each other.

"Definitely!" is Cy's response. "I'm inspired. How about you?"

"Yeah. Let's do it. Penny?"

"Thought you'd never ask!" Pen chuckles into joining their embrace, but reaches for Jackson's cock. Jax in turn pulls Alyssa into the huddle, and he asks half-jokingly, "Who gets it?" The four girls laugh, break their group hug, and line up bent over, grasping the tub lip with pussies thrust out for Jackson to enjoy, all in a row.

"(You guys are insane,)" Sharon quietly muses to Steve, who has moderated into a savoring thrusting into her.

"(We've been told that.)"

"(Pen, Lyss and I see a lot of shit around here. But you guys take the cake.)"

"(We know that. But you might notice we have fun with it. Joyous fun.)"

"(True. But how?)"

Steve flips her around to kneel into doggie.

"(Genuine love and acceptance.)"

"(I see that. Is it really that different?")

"(Oh yes. What do you feel from me at the moment?)"

"(Funny. It's like an embrace. Not just a cock in my cunt, and I've had a lot of cocks! Is that it?)"

"(More or less. It's being engaged with the person.)"

"(If you say so. I take it you're overnighting with Penny.)"

"(That's the plan. Me, and Em.)"

"(Is Jackson free?)"

"(No. He and Cy are sleeping with Lyss.)"

"(Damn.)"

"(We certainly don't mind you having time alone with him before we call it a night.)"

"(That would be nice. But it looks like he's wearing himself out over there.)"

"(Okay. Lemme fix that.)" Steve uncouples from Sharon. "Guys? Shar is requesting some serious one-on-one with Jackson. Can we do that?"

The girls chuckle, and Em responds, "Sure. We're just being silly. Jax?"

Jackson replies, "Well, I could stand a bit of quiet loving. Our room, Sharon?"

"That's fine with me. Is now okay?"

"Sure is. Let's go."

Jackson makes his way over to the steps and helps Sharon up and out. He tosses her a towel, grabs one for himself, and they disappear into the elevator.

Steve scoots over to fondle and be fondled by the four women remaining in the tub in a relaxing and intimate closeness.

"Are we sort of done for the evening?" he asks. The girls glance to each other and nod in confirmation.

Penny suggests, "Let's retreat to the bar. I have a fruit platter in the office fridge, so that will make for a nice nosh as we wind down. Okay?"

"Any whipped cream and chocolate syrup to go with it?" Steve grins.

The ladies guffaw at this. "Incorrigible!" chuckles Emily.

"Well of course!" Penny laughs.

=====

"Fuck, guys. I'd sure like to join you."

Penny is frowning from behind her desk down in the lobby. Alyssa is with Steve, Em, Cy and Jax as they are dressed to make the three-block walk to Ocean Alley for a sit-down breakfast.

"Same here, Pen," Steve responds. "But it's Friday, and you said you have a shitload of things to do to get ready for the weekend."

"Never ends. Bring me back a cinnamon roll from Georgio's, will ya'?"

"We can do that. But it'll cost you," he grins.

"Oh, you sorta wore it out," Pen chuckles.

"We'll see about that!" Steve laughs.

Emily gives him a soft slap and a smile, "Let's go, lover." She and Steve give last night's bed partner a little wave as the five of them step into the elevator for the ride down.

It is a quiet and wistful morning for our troupe. There was a whole lot of loving going on overnight, punctuated by blissful and affectionate cuddling, three to a bed. Jackson has his arms around Cyan and Alyssa, holding them tight as they take their stroll to the beach café. Emily is hanging on Steven's shoulder as she has been wont to do of late.

"You mentioned we're going for Tallahassee tonight, Steven," Jackson inquires.

They are seated at the same table for six as on Wednesday morning. Server recognizes the fourple and Alyssa, exchanging greetings especially with Lyss. She relates that he used to work for her at Nick's.

"Yes, Tallahassee," Steve confirms. "About eight or nine hours if we don't do the tollway. If you guys don't object, I wasn't planning to go back home the same route we came down. Via Birmingham and Memphis instead of Atlanta and Nashville."

"Play opportunities?" Em asks.

"Not that I know of. I thought you were more interested in getting back home."

"I am. But I still want to let it all hang out while we're on the road."

"I'm making it a point to book hotels with bars. You and Cy do pretty good with hookups at those."

"Okay. Yeah, we do."

"I'll research possible fun spots when we light in Tallahassee. I figure on Birmingham and Memphis for overnights."

Cyan is glaring at Steve. "Birmingham? Are you kidding? Are you actually going to stop there? You don't still have her number, do you?"

"(Uh oh!)" Jackson and Emily declare to each other. Alyssa is sitting there wide-eyed, wondering what in the hell is going on.

Steve firmly responds to Cyan, "No, I don't! Didn't even cross my mind!"

"Better not!" Cy spews at Steve.

"Story?" Em sheepishly asks.

Steve sighs deeply, "The affair I told you guys about last Friday. She worked in the company's Birmingham office."

"Ah. The job you hated."

"That's right. Heck. I don't even remember her last name."

"You did say she was a really good fuck."

Cyan's glare is relentless at this point.

"Yeah, I did. But that's enough about that." He directs to Cy, "No chance of anything, sweetheart. Birmingham just happened to fall on our route back. That's all."

"But what if we run into her? Who knows? From what you told me, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we stumbled into her at a pickup bar!"

"Odds are astronomical, Cy. There are over a million people there. Besides, that was a long, long time ago. She had two kids. Her life was on a different path."

"Well, I hope for our sake lightning doesn't strike."

"Sounds like a lot of hurt there," Alyssa softly suggests.

"It came at a bad time for both of us, Lyss," Cy says. "Steve? Want to think about Montgomery instead?"

"We can do that. It makes those two legs a little uneven. Sunday will be about seven hours on the road between Montgomery and Memphis. Tell you what."

"What's that?"

"Tonight we'll do Gainesville instead. Only five hours. Then if the map in my head is somewhere close, seven hours to Montgomery, seven to Memphis, then six or seven to home. Deal?"

"That sounds awfully reasonable, dear."

"I'll make it so. I'll wave to Carol as we speed through Birmingham, and you are more than welcome to flip her the bird while Em and Jax moon 'er. Okay?"

Everybody laughs at Steve's signature silliness.

Steve has a big, big grin, "Speaking of birds... and Memphis..."

Cyan laughs, "Oh, gawd, Steve! Really?"

"Yeah! If we don't dally getting out of Montgomery we can make it in time!"

Emily complains, "Okay, Stevie. What is this thing you two are getting all excited about?"

"I'm going to try to book us at the Peabody. They have this absolutely adorable duck parade in their lobby. Afternoons are at 5:00."

"Duck parade?"

"Trained ducks that waddle to, and in the evening, from a big fountain in the atrium. It's a hoot! Very popular."

"You constantly surprise us, Steve," Jackson replies. "Sounds like fun."

"'Fun' is my middle name!"

Cy, Em and Lyss all swat at Steve, giggling. Jax just shakes his head in wonderment.

=====

Everybody is dressed for travel, bags are packed, and Steven, Cyan, Jackson and Emily are gathered in the lobby at Rooftop Resort to check out and say "see you later" to Penny as well as Alyssa, who has stayed behind to see them off.

Penny takes Steve aside for a goodbye hug, "You know I don't want to see you go. We were having a lot of fun, you and I and your lovers."

"Me, too. Us, too. When do you think you're going to be able to visit?"

"Not for a while. Snowbird season is just kicking off. It's going to be crazy around here until March. Any chance you and Cyan can come here before then?"

"I dunno, Pen. Really, not without Em and Jax. We won't know what their time off situation is going to be until they start their jobs. Gawd. March. That's going to be an awfully long wait to get together again."

"I know. Let me work on it. We'll figure something out. Hey. You might have noticed I'm still naked. My office for a moment?"

"Oh, I sure would like to, Pen, but the others are antsy about getting on the road."

"Okay. I can skip the office part. How about a goodbye fuck anyway?"

Right there in the lobby she drops Steve's shorts and lifts her tiny self up on him, wrapping her legs around his waist. He's up to the task. The rest of the group chuckles and giggles, Jackson mumbling, "I don't think anybody here is surprised, right?"

Steve and Penny buss in their standing coitus, and she breaks their kiss to whisper, "(I love you, Steven. Emily, too. Thank you for being here. Until then, okay?)"

"(Okay. I love you too, Penny. Looking forward to 'then'.)

Penny dismounts and reaches up for another kiss. Steve covers up, goes for another hug, Pen wishing him a teary and heartfelt, "Safe travels."

Everybody gathers around to share hugs and kisses, and the fourple disappear into the elevator.

=====

There is a collective big sigh as Miami and its environs recede in the rearview mirror, Steve piloting the SUV up US27 towards Gainesville. They've just crossed under I-75, known there as "Alligator Alley". Pressing north anyway, there is no need to drive that far west, and Steve isn't really relishing the idea of traversing 70 miles of swamp.