Barstow - Another Road Trip! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? What happened?" Michelle asks.

"Rob? Did you notice those college girls at the other bar table when you left with Michelle?"

"Yeah. Cute. Little young for my tastes, but, yeah. Why?"

"Uh huh. All three. They brought along two guys for the ride, too."

"No shit! How'd they do?"

"Just great!" Emily responds as she drops her swimsuit. "Pretty tame, but definitely an orgy. Everybody did everybody. Puppy pile, too."

Cyan's already naked and stepping into the tub. Michelle is wide-eyed, either in taking-in Cy's surprisingly tight body, or on hearing that the fourple had just staged an orgy. Or both.

Rob asks, "What's a 'puppy pile', Emily?"

"Naked bodies all in a heap, groping each other. Like puppies. This time it was just girls."

"You guys are really out there, aren't you?" Michelle smirks.

Rob responds, "They know how to seriously have sexy fun, Mick."

"I'll say. And thanks."

"For what?" Cyan asks.

"Polishing his cunnilingus skills. Got me off three times tonight."

"Well, you're certainly welcome. Motivated, I guess."

"No shit. Since I'm already being blunt 'cause you guys certainly are, Rob and I discussed the possibility of running into you down here. He'd like to watch me fuck the guys, and even take video for us to enjoy later. You game?"

"Sure!" Em agrees. "You guys okay with that?"

Big grinning nods all around.

"But you aren't swingers," Jackson sort of asks.

"No. At least not before now. From what he told me y'all seem to have so much fun with it. Not raunchy. He said 'joyous'. That about right?"

"Sums it up," Steve confirms. "How much do you want to do down here, or up in our rooms?"

"Suggestions?" Rob asks. "You guys are the experts."

Steve looks to Em, "You take that one, sweetie."

"Hot tubs are great for group gropes, but you have to work at it for anything more. A lot of people think sex in a hot tub is a given, but you guys have probably already run into the reality that the hot water and disinfectant wash away our natural lube. If you want to fuck, it's got to be out of the tub. Steve here likes to lean 'em over the deck and do 'em from behind while he stands in the tub."

Steve grins.

"So aside from doing Michelle... Steve... I suggest we have a really good touchy-feely session down here and then take it upstairs. Mickie? Uh... have you ever been with..."

"A girl?" Michelle gets real quiet. "No. But..."

Em interrupts with a giggle, "Yeah. Thought so. You're thinkin' about it, aren't you?"

Mickie grins demurely, "Rob said 'experts'."

Steve suggests, "I think we're going to wait for upstairs, Mickie. As tempting as it is for us to just take you right now, probably don't want to get Rob too charged-up too soon watching me and Jackson or even the girls fuck you. No offense, Rob!"

"None taken!" he laughs.

Michelle reaches over to fondle her partner. "Gawd, Rob. I've never felt you get this hard!"

Steve poses, "What about you? You did say you were curious."

Emily and Cyan glance at each other with big grins.

Steve chuckles, "Anticipation! Rob, we already know you're really good with the ladies one-on-one, but group sex is whole new level of intensity. Do not hesitate to request a break if you think you're going to cum too soon when it's getting hot and heavy. Jax and I have to do that all the time!"

"No kidding!" Jax chuckles. "Especially with these two!"

Em and Cy laugh and splash their guys. They deserved it.

"Too much noise!" Steve smiles with his caution. "No telling who's looking out their windows now. We probably need to pack it in down here and take this upstairs. Your room, Rob? Ours isn't too bad, but one bed is out of commission. Haven't checked the sofas yet."

"Wet spots?" Rob grins.

"Uh huh."

Everybody laughs at that while reaching for their swimsuits. Steve and Jackson tried to help Em and Cy with their ties, but they waved off their men, telling them not to bother and they would wear towels to cover up. So Jax dashes over to the towel rack to toss a few to the group, and Steve gathers up their bikinis. The six of 'em make their way inside.

Oh, the outcome now that they're in the elevator lobby is totally predictable. Elevator doors start to open, and Cyan and Emily drop their towels.

"(Gawddammit, guys! Cameras!)" Steve scolds in a whisper.

Mickie snickers to Rob, "You're right. They are a mess!" He chuckles back.

Cy and Em give in to Steve's concerns and cover up as they step into the elevator. Mickie leans around the group to press '5'.

"You guys are so bad," Mickie smirks at the girls. They grin back. Mick shakes her head and smiles to herself, maybe a bit of a nervous smile, considering.

Rob whispers, "(Left, and last room on the right,)" he directs as they exit the elevator lobby. "(And keep those towels on, you two!)"

Rob hasn't even closed the door yet, and Cy and Em let go of their towels. Em yanks down Rob's trunks again, his suddenly unsprung cock waving "hello!" just like it did before. Cy dives to Michelle, untying her top and bottom simultaneously, letting them fall. Emily quickly flips around to assist Cyan, the two of them hoisting Mick up by her armpits, throwing her nakedness onto the closest bed to ravage her, Cy going for her lips for a kiss, and Em on her other lips. Mickie softly shrieks in her surprise but quickly succumbs to the intimate intrusions, like she somehow expected it, or was even wishing it to happen, a fantasy about to be fulfilled.

"Ohgawd." Rob is slack-jawed at the scene, and leaning on the wall in the entry to keep from tipping over in his own surprise of his partner being taken like that. By two women, nonetheless!

He quickly regains his composure and steps out of his shorts to not trip. He asks of Steve, "How did you know? We just talked about it."

"We read our lovers that way. Experience has a lot to do with it. We sensed she wanted to be consumed like that, sudden and unrestrained. Reading between the lines from what she said in the hot tub, your conversation earlier about the possibility of meeting us in the tub was passionate pillow talk revealing fantasies while you two were in bed. Apparently your telling her about the experience with us earlier turned both of you on."

"You're right. Amazing. You do this sort of thing with the kids tonight?"

"No. What's happening right now is for mature audiences only."

Rob chuckles at that.

"We good so far? How about you?" Steve has a knowing smile, and puts his hand on Rob's shoulder, "Robert? See the ladies over there and how they are so thoroughly into each other?"

Rob nods. His bobbing cock seconds that motion.

"Have you ever touched or been touched by another man? Serious question."

"I'd never admit this to just anybody, but given your obvious grasp of sexuality... yes, once or twice, a long time ago, with a buddy."

"A camping trip, wasn't it?"

"Yeah! Gosh. You sure do know your shit about this, don't you?"

Steve smiles reassuringly, "How did it feel to you?"

"It was nice. Not something we were looking for, and of course it was never mentioned afterwards, but, yeah, it felt sort of good. I guess there was something about a guy's knowledge of what he likes in touching himself."

"Like the girls. So, you tell me. How is it different?"

"It just is. I'm not gay."

"You don't have to be. Neither am I. The girls aren't lesbians, either. They enjoy us, even crave us."

"You're saying they know what makes 'em feel good. What gets 'em off. And it doesn't have to be a guy."

"Exactly. Jax? You're on."

"Huh?" Rob is starting to question what's happening to him.

"Rob," Steve tries to reassure, "think about back then. Jax, go ahead."

Jackson has prepared for this moment by dipping into the coconut oil the girls had set out for their activities. He gently touches Rob's shaft to spread the lubricant, fondles the ridge, then cups his hand around the glans to stimulate Rob's sensitive areas.

"Steve?" Rob expresses concern, but is not backing away. "Is his intent to get me off?"

"No," answers Jackson. "We expect you to be fully armed when you fuck our girls again."

Rob relaxes into the humor. "That does feel good, Jax. Uh... can I touch you? Or Steve?"

"OHGAWD!!! Oh oh oh. Oh my. Oooooh. Gawd, you guys are so good!"

Man time has been interrupted by the wonderful noises from the ladies. Michelle has just had her first girl-induced orgasm. Steve and Jackson have big grins, but Rob is slightly concerned, "Mick? You okay?"

"Ohgawd yes! Ladies? Can I have another? Guys? Come over here and feel us up, too!"

Cy and Em laugh, and swap places, Em up, Cy down. The men find room on the bed to cuddle up to the women and feel around for naughty bits.

Mickie asks the room, "Is this... is it... uh... are we having an orgy?"

Steve chuckles, "Yes. More than four meets the mandated threshold. We'll complete the paperwork after we're done. Front desk has the forms."

Everybody laughs, and Cy and Em break with Mick for a second to slap at Steve.

Nobody has been minding the clock, but around 3 a.m. or so the excitement is wearing on everybody's lack of sleep, and things are winding down. Rob managed in all the passionate exchange to take some nice vid clips of both Steve and Jackson fucking Michelle, and Steve and Jax reciprocated in taking video of Rob with both Emily and Cyan. Steve was amused in noticing that Mickie seemed to be getting off watching her man in intercourse with the ladies. Apparently a lot of cherries were broken for Rob and Mickie today and tonight.

Then there was the recording the girl fun, especially when Mickie drew on her first-timer courage to go down on Em and then Cyan. They agreed it wasn't necessary to hide faces, that this was for everybody to savor at a later date in commemoration of a really good time with new friends.

=====

The late breakfast downstairs in the formal restaurant was a very relaxing and cordial meeting of six adults having enjoyed truly adult moments together not but a few hours earlier. It's surprisingly not awkward, Michelle and Rob fully grasping the concept of freely-given and -received intimacy with a loving foursome willing to share their love and enthusiasm for carnal satisfaction.

"How is it you guys are so smooth and easy with all of this?" Rob asks the fourple.

Em is the first to answer, "The obvious, really. It comes with experience. Yes, it took a couple of years for Jax and me to get over the awkwardness of meeting relative strangers for sexual exchange, but it became more fluid with time."

"Sexual exchange" raised eyebrows at the next table over. Fuck 'em. Unless they were interested, and then fuck 'em, of course.

Steve follows, "You know, if it wasn't for this 'smoothness' as you say, the four of us wouldn't be together. How much time passed between our picking you guys up at that on-ramp and Jackson doing Cy in the back seat? An hour? Two?"

"Little over an hour, Steven," Cyan replies. "Letting the chemistry come through is what made it work. If we were hung up about intimacy and even just nudity, it wouldn't have happened. Em's right. Experience. Oh. Don't forget you two were fucking in our backseat not seconds after our nude hike. Well within an hour after we met."

"Amazing. Sounds like a 'Kismet' thing, really," Michelle counters. "Not just experience plus chemistry."

"Steven's said that. Kismet," Jackson comments. "You guys think you're going to do anything with it, now that you know?"

"We'll see," Rob answers. "Not avoiding the question, but to be honest there is the 'chemistry' thing. You and us clicked right away as peers, even down at the pool when Emily came onto me. You called me 'gorgeous', sweetheart. Well, then, right back atcha! You, too, Cyan. You're amazing. Anyway, finding folks like yourself to take things further, that's going to be tough."

"Rob?" Steve inquires, "We never talked about what you and Mickie do for livings. You know that Cy and I are retired, and that Em and Jax have new jobs in the computer field. How about you guys?"

Rob answers, "I'm a manager in the provost's office here at UF and Mick's in admissions. Why do you ask?"

"Social possibilities. That you're here at a big university really amps-up your chances of meeting like-minded adults."

"Elly," smiles Cyan. "And Sarah. Isn't Sid at UofI, too?"

"Okay?" Rob queries.

Steve answers, "Academics tends to attract free-thinkers. You probably know that, just haven't taken it to the next level. Elly's a math professor at UofI Champaign. She's a PhD who's been a lover of ours for several years."

"His spinner!" Emily giggles.

Rob and Mickie laugh.

Steve continues, "Sarah is a PhD candidate at Missouri, and Sid is somewhere in administration at Champaign. They're all in our circle of lovers we host at our house."

"Is it a club?" Mickie asks.

"No, not really. Just a group of mature adults with mutual attractions. Parties are informal. Everyone is some manner of academic or high-ranking business professional. Makes a difference."

"How do you find them? What started it?"

"Somehow they seem to find us. I guess our group started with Sandy and Rick. Right, Cy? You baited the hook, if I recall."

Cyan has a guilty grin, Mick and Rob laugh.

"Rob, you saw the girls' short dresses in the bar last night, right?"

"Yeah? Puts things on display if they sit just right."

"Cyan's been doing that for forever. She was wearing something like that in Sandy's restaurant, and Sandy keyed on it and dropped a couple of subtle hints about getting together. She and her husband had been in the lifestyle for a while, so she knew how to 'go there' without going there."

Cyan laughs, "They were swingers for a good reason!"

"Huh?" Mickie inquires.

Em jumps in, "Rick has a huge one. Sandy can't take all of it, so they played mostly for him to find ladies who could, like Cyan. And Sandy branched out into special fun of her own. They're a great couple to know and love."

Once Rob and Mickie get past the shock, they laugh again.

"Okay, so what does this all mean for us if we wanted to do anything about it?" Mick asks.

"Just that you have to, like I said, bait the hook, and be open to advances from people who understand the hint. Mickie? You've got a great bod. Dress sexy, as in anticipating sex, not just looking the part. From that point on, use your judgment."

"There's another way, sweetie," Emily chimes in. "Yours worked out over time, but I think Rob and Mick will probably want to hookup with an established swinger group to get their feet wet."

"How do we do that?" Rob asks.

Jax muses, "You guys think Penny could advise them? We don't know the local scene."

"Good idea, Jax," Steve confirms. "Cy? You have a few of Penny's business cards in your purse, right?"

"Yeah. Here you go, Mick. Be sure to tell her it was us when you call. She'll know what direction to steer you in."

Mickie glances at the card. "Oh. Rooftop Resort? That's the swinger hotel you stayed at this week."

"Yeah. Penny's a friend."

Rob is catching knowing glances and smiles between Steve and Emily. He chuckles, "Yeah. I see that. More than a friend, I think."

"She'll set you two up with the right group, Rob," Steve smiles. "But you're not ready for her place. Not just yet."

Steve downs a last swig of coffee. "Everyone set? We need to check out and get on the road."

"Yeah, we need to go, too," Rob replies. "We each have errands to run. Meet you in the lobby for goodbyes?"

"Sounds good."

It's a quick ride to their respective floors to pack and ready themselves to end their time at the hotel. Reconvening in the lobby, Mickie reveals in their enthusiasm that she and Rob had called Penny at Rooftop, and she had a couple of contacts to share with them. However...

"That woman loves you guys, and I suspect it's mutual," she says to Steve and Emily. "Rob said he noticed you two sharing wistful glances when bringing up her name."

"Yeah. Caught us," Em admits. "We're not supposed to do that. Falling in love with casual play partners is frowned upon. It can make things really complicated."

"And then there are the exceptions," Rob notes. "You said you love your playtime folks at home."

Steve counters, "Well, loving within the context. We're watchful about not getting too attached outside of our foursome."

"Ahem!" Cyan "clears her throat".

"But I'm careful, dear!"

"Sandy and Ellie, sweetheart. And now Penny."

"Yeah, Sandy and Ellie are special, but they fell in love with me first!"

"Granted. And Sandy needed somebody she could be intimate with in comfort. The main thing that's going to keep things in check with you, Em and Penny is the distance. My worry there is if she wants more and decides to uproot to be with us."

"We'll cross that bridge."

"Huh," Mickie muses. "I see what you mean about things getting complicated. You guys have been an incredible learning experience. Rob? You ready?"

Hugs and kisses are the order of the moment. After seeing Rob and Michelle out the door, Steve and company gather their luggage to tote to the car.

Tonight is to be spent in Montgomery, Alabama. It appears the chatter during the drive is going to be very interesting.

+=+=+=+=+