Baseball Annie in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beyond that, there was only one really concrete rule, and that was that nobody could be forced to do anything he or she didn't want to. In fact, one of the main reasons for their getting together the way they did was to prevent any woman from making bogus claims of rape, because all the men and most or all the woman would refute such an accusation. Some people might be miffed if he and Sylvia decided to leave but he could easily live with that. Certainly, nobody would try to stop them. Assuming, of course, that she would go for the idea.

But his thoughts were mostly of eating the marvelous pussy in front of his face. He had reached her mons again, kissed her there and feasted on all the fresh honey that was dripping from the beautiful pink place that had produced it. Once again his mouth started from the same place, this time licking between an inner and outer lip.

Sylvia moaned with the pleasure Billy's tongue was giving her and started to rock from side to side on her ass. In between her sighs and other sounds of joy she blurted "I love you, Billy and I love what you're doing to me. You're gonna make me come again."

He heard her and hoped he had heard her correctly and that she meant what she said. Bill didn't have a lot of experience with women but he knew he had never felt about anybody the way he felt about the beautiful brown-haired woman whose hips were moving under his face, making her legs thrust back and forth over his shoulders. After licking all the way to the end of the inner lip, he delicately caressed her clit with his tongue and was rewarded with more of the kind of responses he loved to evoke.

Sylvia could tell she was on the verge of a great orgasm and Billy was slowly moving her even closer. Her whole body seemed to be in motion while her head tossed from side to side against the back of the chair. When she looked down, she saw her lover's head again and felt his tongue probing into her slit and even into the pink hole which was the source of the fresh juices he seemed to like so much. She resisted the temptation to grab his head and press his face against her needy clit. A few seconds later, she was glad she had resisted that urge. Billy's lips were wrapped around the swollen organ and his tongue was still working, this time licking the most sexually sensitive part of her body she did grab his head though, just in case he might decide to leave before she came.

He made no effort to do so. A minute after filling his mouth with her clit, her climax started to sweep her away, or so it seemed to Sylvia. Her hips continued moving but her legs locked onto the man who was between them and she kept her grip on his head, tossing him from side to side until her orgasm once again overwhelmed her. All her muscles clenched, her back arched and she rammed her pussy into the face of the man who had just brought her to that fabulous state. After that great orgasm, the second of the night, she completely relaxed in the chair while Billy collected the treat he had earned.

As he greedily devoured all the delicious fresh juices Sylvia's pussy had just produced, Bill thought about what they would do next. The usual thing, after he and the young woman had enjoyed themselves sexually, would be for him to go to find another woman and do the same kind of things with her, while the sexy brunette was entertaining one or more of his teammates but he didn't want to do that, nor did he want her to leave him. What he wanted was to stay with her for the rest of the night and maybe for a long time after that. At the same time, he didn't want to seem to be monopolizing her too much.

Just as his tongue cleaned off the rest of the delicious treat, an idea came to him. "Did you ever see the sunset over the desert?" he asked.

"No. I'll bet it's beautiful though." She had seen the sunset, of course, but only from street level and Sylvia believed the sight would be quite spectacular from the balcony of the high rise hotel.

"Then let me show it to you," he suggested, while helping the young beauty get to her feet.

Bill had been on the balcony a few days earlier, admired the sunset and not thought much of it after that. His teammates felt the same way - they were there for hot sex with groupies, not to admire the view. Bill believed their sight-seeing would be a way to keep Sylvia with him while he thought of some way to extend their exclusive time together, perhaps finding a vacant spot on one of the three beds in the suite. After smelling and tasting her delightful pussy, his cock was hard as his baseball bat again and he knew of nobody with whom he would have preferred sharing this erection.

On the way to the balcony with the western exposure, Bill picked up a condom from the supply on top of one of the dressers. He slid open the door and, with a hand possessively on her bare hip, steered Sylvia to the wall, which was waist high to her and the same adobe color as the rest of the building. A safety rail rose a foot above that, and she held to it while leaning forward to gaze on one of the most spectacular sights she had ever seen.

The desert air was dry and cloudless and, that far above the street, untainted by the exhaust fumes from vehicles so the resplendent colors stood out clear as crystal. The view stretched across the horizon and at its top was a field of azure blue, which evolved into dazzling streaks of purple and orange and yellow and red, like nothing Sylvia had ever seen.

"Bill, it's beautiful! It's the most beautiful sight I've ever seen," the awe-struck young woman said as she stared at the incredible panorama.

Her companion said nothing because he was staring at something even more beautiful, at least to him just then. Like the rest of her body, Sylvia's ass was truly a thing of beauty, flaring out from her rather thick waist and around to taper into her thighs. Her succulent round cheeks curved outward and around and back to merge with the tops of her legs and that was where he gently placed one hand. While she had been mesmerized by the view from the balcony, he had rolled his condom into place and was still holding his cock with the other hand, prepared to plunge deeply into the gorgeous pussy he had been thinking about all day.

Sylvia had been doing some similar thinking and she realized one of her most erotic dreams was about to come true. With an impish grin on her face, she turned to look over her shoulder, before looking back at the desert sunset, spreading her legs and reaching down to part her pussy lips. She was already wet and became wetter when she felt the hard head of Bill's cock seeking entry. With the fingers of one hand, she guided the very welcome intruder to its target while her other fingers continued to hold her lips apart.

"Right there, Billy. Really give it to me."

He did, but slowly because his cock was big and the pussy it would be stuffing was tight. Sylvia knew that and wanted everything he had for her so she helped by backing up slightly, bowing her back and raising herself onto her toes to give him the best angle she could. He rubbed the tip of his cock in her wetness and gave a strong thrust, feeling the head wedge into the dripping pink hole that wanted it so badly. A few seconds later, an equally strong and gentle push drove the first inch of his rigid shaft into Sylvia's pussy.

"Ooooo, that feels so good," she murmured.

It felt great to Bill too but he thought this might be the last time he made love to her that night and he wanted to spend a long time with her. He was a bit startled to realize he had thought of "making love," a term he had never used with a baseball Annie but he also realized that was exactly what he was doing then, rather than just having sex. He had actually become more concerned with Sylvia's carnal pleasure than his own. He was a man of action, not given much to introspection so he simply accepted the change in his attitude and continued burrowing his cock into the sweetest pussy he had ever known.

The owner of that pussy felt the same way. She wanted to stay with Billy for the rest of that night and maybe forever but she was too busy reveling in the feel of his big shaft as it plowed into her pussy to think about anything else.

"Oh, that feels so good," Sylvia murmured.

"I'm glad. It feels real good to me too."

After that, there was no more talking and none was needed. Bill concentrated on easing the rest of his cock into Sylvia's inviting pussy and she concentrated on taking every inch he had. His shaft was deeply enough inside her she no longer needed to hold herself open and she put her hands on the railing at the top of the wall so she could fuck back to meet Bill's hard thrusts into her. He stopped guiding his cock and placed his hands on Sylvia's hips and started to pull back on them every time he rammed forward.

Except for their gasps and whispers of joy, neither spoke. With a few more thrusts, his entire cock was buried in Sylvia's pussy, the place they both wanted it. For a moment they remained like that, letting the incredible pleasure percolate through their bodies until Bill started to slowly draw his cock most of the way out. He paused with just the head still in her pussy, before beginning to plow its entire length back into her. When she felt the very welcome visitor slowly surging into her pussy, she fucked back to meet him until their bodies came together with a satisfying "smack." They both expressed their joy before Bill's shaft was drawn slowly back again.

Over and over, he plunged his cock into her dripping pussy while she fucked back to meet every thrust. There was nothing to say so neither of them said anything except to moan and sigh in bliss so there was no other sound except for the muffled noise of vehicles on the street far below them. Once again, Sylvia could feel her climax mounting and knew it would be a momentous experience, as all her orgasms had been that night.

Bill's movements were slow and measured for he wanted their love-making to last as long as he could manage. That day had possibly been the best of his life, from waking up after dreams of sweet Sylvia to the great baseball game he had played to the best part of all, making sweet love with the same girl who had spent the night romping in his dreams. He couldn't help thinking of how much he loved making that last thought come true.

Sylvia's day had also been as close to perfect as any she could remember. It had also begun with waking up from erotic dreams of her tall, red-haired first baseman and had gone from there to watching as his bat and glove led his team to victory. The best part of her day was still going on and she was also wondering how she might be able to persuade the object of her dreams to come with her and stay in her apartment for the rest of the night and for as long after that as he wanted.

But that would be determined later - maybe later that night. Just then her primary concern was being on the verge of a climax. "I'm ready to come, Billy. Play with my clit."

"Okay. I'm ready too."

He reached around her hip to find her clit. Her juices were running down both her legs and some of them were even sticking to his thighs. After finding the adorable swollen morsel, Billy gently wrapped in in two folds of her inner lips and started stroking her. Knowing he was only seconds from coming, he began plunging his cock into her harder and faster and those strokes were matched by Sylvia's fucking back to meet him.

"Uh! Uh!" Sylvia moaned as her climax began to inundate her body. "Oh god! Oh god! I'm coming! Keep fucking me!"

Bill probably couldn't have stopped even if he wanted, which he very much did not. His climax had been mounting as strongly as hers had it finally welled up and exploded out of his cock while Sylvia was in the throes of coming. He didn't stop but kept pounding his cock in and out of her until he had ejaculated three times and was through, at least for a while.

"Oh! Oh! Yes!" Sylvia sang out joyfully as her climax flooded her with ecstasy. She gripped the railing more tightly and slammed her pussy back to meet the final thrust of Billy's cock. After her orgasm, she sagged forward to lean against the rail, in no danger of falling because of its height. His hands clung to her shoulders as he almost collapsed against her. Neither of them had any further interest in the spectacular sunset.

After their great mutual orgasms, they remained where they were, with Sylvia holding herself upright by clutching the balcony rail and Bill leaning on her. After catching her breath, but with his cock still deep inside her pussy, she turned her head to whisper over her shoulder. "That was fabulous, Billy. What do you want to do now?"

"I want to make love with you some more."

"Is that what we're doing? Making love, not just having sex?"

"That's what I'm doing."

"Me too. And I'd love to do it some more, just you and me by ourselves."

"I'd like to find some place where we're alone too."

"How about my apartment? It's not much of a place but it's not far away and we could be together alone there."

"That's what I want. And, as long as you're there with me, it'll be the greatest place in the world."

By that time, Billy's cock had slipped out of Sylvia's pussy. He wanted it back inside but, after coming twice already that evening, he would have to wait a while. The loving couple went to the chair they had used earlier, picked up their clothing and put it on. Fully dressed, they headed for the door to the suite and, from there, to his car for the drive to her apartment.

The only person who noticed their departure was Ollie but the buxom blonde he had brought from the ball park was sprawled on top of him, slowly moving up and down and taking his cock in and out of her pussy. He had hoped to get a turn with Stretch's sexy woman but he wasn't so anxious to do so that he would push aside the voluptuous blonde. He just watched them walk through the door while he kept plunging his cock into her.

12