Baseball Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,539 Followers

She was tossed onto the bed, Smith pulled off her panties and got between her legs, spreading them wide, and gave her pussy a kiss, then he stuck his tongue into her and started to lick. She began to moan softly. "Mmm! Nice," said Smith before letting the coach lick her also. The men did it slowly, teasingly, keeping her on the edge but not letting her have any release.

Smith got up and took a rubber out the drugstore bag she had brought with her and rolled it onto his cock. "Guess what time it is?" he asked and before she could answer he added, "Time to feed that pussy of yours its first black dick."

Cindy could not believe this was happening or that she wanted it so bad. Her family and friends would disown her if they knew what she was doing, and it would kill Timmy, but then again she thought he had brought it upon himself by daring to cheating on her.

Smith got between her legs and took his cock in his hand, he wasn't going to make it easy on her as he rubbed his cock up and down her pussy lips. She moaned and groaned from the sensation even as she had the fear that it would not fit inside of her. Then he pushed his cock against her, slowly and steadily she could feel it start to slide in as she dilated to accept it. Then with a pop his head slid all the way into her. Smith smiled and kissed her deeply as he squeezed her nipples. He squirted some lube onto his rubber encased shaft and began to thrust into her, going deeper and harder with each stroke.

The coach stroked his own cock hard and put a rubber on it, then he said "Switch!" and Smith pulled out of her. The coach rolled her onto her stomach stuffing three pillows under her tight little belly so her ass was high in the air. Laughing he stuffed his cock into her from behind, slapping her ass as he screwed her. Smith shoved his cock into her mouth so she was getting stuffed from both ends.

"That's it! Lick my fucking balls! Both sides! Oh yeah! I can tell we are going to have fun breaking you in," Smith said.

The two men took turns fucking Cindy to prolong the session for as long as possible. They made her say how much she liked having a big black cock inside of her. Then the coach had her get on his cock and ride it to an orgasm. When she got off, the rubber looked like its reservoir was ready to pop, there was so much seed inside of it.

Then Smith did her until he popped his nuts, and when he pulled out the rubber almost slipped off spilling inside of her, she feared getting pregnant. The men told her to open her mouth and emptied the contents of their rubbers into it. "Hold it open!" said the coach, and as Smith snapped another photograph he spit into her mouth as he held his hand under her chin.

Well into the evening Cindy was fucked by and then sucked off the two men.. Finally they had diner and she went to sleep in the bed with them naked, after calling her mom to say she was okay and was at her "friend's" house.

The next morning Cindy woke up. She could not believe what she had done and what they had done to her. "If it wasn't for that stupid Timmy sleeping around on me with that slut," she thought as feelings of guilt came to mind.

She still had the collar on but no leash. The coach was in bed snoring, but Smith wasn't there at all. She thought to slip out the door but she could not find her clothes anywhere. Suddenly she could smell breakfast and realized she was starving. Just then the coach woke up. He kissed her deeply good-morning, then he unlocked her collar and ushered her into the shower. Where they soaped each other up.

In the steamy bathroom he rubbed her pussy softly making her cum; she was so relaxed she did not even mind him fingering her asshole. He told her to relax then slowly he pushed his index finger into her tight little asshole as he fingered her with his other free fingers. She came several times and reached forward and started to jerk his cock off until he told her to stop and just enjoy it.

When they were done they went into the kitchen were she got her second shock of the day. Right there in the kitchen, in nothing more than a slinky silk robe was Timmy's mother cooking breakfast. She wanted to run, until she realized she was there for the same reason she was.

"Don't look so surprised, I saw you sneaking around and all that waiting for me to leave. Don't worry. You will make a good wife for Timmy. But sometimes you might need a little more," she said laughing.

Over the oddest breakfast she ever had Timmy's mother explained how early last season, there was an incident where her and Timmy's father got too caught up in the game and became the sort of rowdy parents you hear about in the news. Timmy was almost tossed off the team until she convinced them to let him stay.

"And Timmy's dad is okay with this?" Cindy asked.

"He couldn't be more turned on. Some men, like to be cuckolds and get turned on by their women sleeping with other, better endowed men. My husband is one of them, though at first he fought it. I also think like father like son, or is it like son like father?" she said smiling. "I am willing to bet that Timmy will be a good little cuckold like his dad when he finds out," said Gina serving Cindy a huge plate of eggs, bacon and toast, "Got to keep your strength up," she added, just like her own mother would have said.

After breakfast they moved into the living room. "You will make a good daughter-in-law," said Gina mother stroking her hair. Then she let her robe drop. Cindy gasped, Gina, was all curves, with round soft breasts, and a heavy iron ring through her right nipple. Around that nipple was a tattoo of a chain symbolizing her enslavement to black men in general and the coach and Mr. Smith in specific.

"I don't think I am going to tell Timmy about this...yet." said Cindy blushing.

"Well then don't tell him about this either," said Gina taking off her wig and explaining she had shaved her head bald as a sign of submission to her new masters.

"But don't worry you will tell him. Why would you deprive him of that pleasure? Not only from hearing about your naughty deeds but by watching you being violated by other men." said Gina getting closer to Cindy.

Cindy could feel the heat from Gina's body. "And when it pleases our black masters we will do anything right?" said Gina drawing still closer.

Cindy could smell Gina's womanly musk as the two men watched their cocks got harder. Gina leaned forward and kissed her future daughter-in-law, her bigger breasts brushing the younger woman's pert little ones. She guided Cindy's head towards her tits and Cindy opened her mouth encircling the other woman's nipple. She sucked on it feeling it harden in her mouth.

"Oh yes! That is a good little girl. Suck on mommy's tits," Gina purred as the two men stroked their cocks hard. Gina kissed her way down Cindy's flat little stomach, pausing to lick her naval, then as she got on her knees she went still lower, kissing the soft little mound of pubic hair making Cindy gasp. Then she made Cindy put her legs slightly more apart and kissed her pussy.

Gina got onto the floor and pulled Cindy down on top of her so she sat on her face, and while Cindy moaned the two men moved in, one pushed his cock down her throat while she stroked the other. That afternoon the two men used both women in every possible combination they could imagine.

"Come on get dressed we are going out," said the coach. Cindy looked a little bit worried; he assured her it was in the next town, where none of the neighbors would know them.

They went out to eat and Cindy could feel all the eyes in the restaurant on her and Gina; watching as these two white ladies sat with two black men who were obviously their dates. Smith made a point of kissing Cindy at the table making some of the dinners nervous.

Then they went to a club where the two ladies danced with their men. It was a racially mixed club but still Cindy felt both nervous and excited at the same time.

Then they made their last stop for the night at a tattoo pallor in the seedier side of town. The old man who ran the shop came forward, he greeted the coach and Mister Smith and gave Gina a wink. "Why are we here?" Cindy asked already knowing the answer to her question, fear gripped her but also a certain excitement.

She was led to the back room, where her young tender breasts were exposed one at a time, and the nipples were pierced with two huge silver rings. Then her clit hood was pierced with a small gold ring. Cindy was given instructions on aftercare. The tattoo artist pulled out his cock and Cindy sank to her knees to pay the man with her mouth for his services.

"Not bad, not bad at all!" he said as he smeared his deflating cock's last bit of sperm in her hair.

Gina laughed and said next time they were going to shave her head and have her tits tattooed. Cindy shuddered but at the same time was excited.

They went home and Cindy and Gina cleaned up. To the world she still looked like a school girl and Gina looked like a faithful wife; but she and Gina knew the difference.

"Now eventually we will have to let Timmy know but not yet. Until then you will have to be careful," said Gina.

"I still love him, but, everything was so exciting," said Cindy.

"And it will be even more so. Oh here we are at your house," Gina honked the horn and Cindy's mother came out to greet them. After some small talk Cindy went inside.

"Such a nice girl, and the mother is not bad looking at all, I wonder?" she thought driving away as her pussy got moist at the thought of a daughter, mother seduction. Then she scolded herself, reminding herself first she must complete Cindy's training.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,539 Followers
12