Basketball Diaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

"Every girl's different," Candy continued. "For instance, what did you come in for? Which ones have you tried?" She held out the monstrosity to Kaci.

Kaci crinkled up her nose again and shook her head, embarrassed.

"You mean you came in for your first one?" she asked. "You've never tried it before?"

Kaci shook her head as Candy looked on incredulously. "Well," she announced loudly, looks like Gary here's in for a treat! We can kill two birds with one stone!" Candy walked around from behind the counter and took them both by the hand. She led them to a back room. Dildos and vibrators hung on the wall, and a large bed was centered in the middle of the room.

"This is our test drive area," she announced. "It's for ladies only, so don't go sticking anything your ass," she admonished Gary playfully. "There's a little of something back here for everyone, nothing too wild, nothing to be scared of."

The salesgirl flipped a light switch and one of the walls fell away, revealing a large window that opened to another small room. "Actually," Candy admitted, "This is where I sometimes perform for paying customers who sit on the other side of this glass window."

"So Kaci, everything you see here is mine. It's all clean. I'm clean. You don't have to worry about catching anything. So why don't you just make yourself comfortable, and see what you like? Experiment a little. And along the way, maybe you can give our friend Gary here some pointers." Candy winked at Kaci.

But Kaci just stared back, overcome by recent developments. "Here, babe," Candy said, walking over to Kaci. She stood in front of her, so that their bodies touched. "Just relax," Candy whispered, leaning in slowly to kiss her on the lips.

Kaci closed her eyes and welcomed the kiss, imagining that it was Joey kissing her. Without speaking, Candy withdrew momentarily, and then kissed her again, even more softly than before. They broke and kissed again, softer still. This time, Kaci was the aggressor, just as Candy had planned, having drawn her into the role. They kissed again and again, each time with increasing passion, until they were mashing their faces together, their mouths open and tongues intertwined.

Kaci felt Candy's hand reach around her back and slowly pull down on her zipper, loosening the fabric, so that she could easily squirm her way out of her dress, once Candy eased the slackened straps off of her gentle shoulders.

Gary stared as Kaci's dress fell down around her ankles, revealing her white bra and panties. Kaci looked nervously over at Gary. Candy noticed the look and turned to talk to Gary over her shoulder.

"Not a word about this leaves this room, okay Gary?" she admonished.

"Okay," he agreed. "Not a word."

Candy turned her attention back to Kaci, and reached behind her with both hands, undoing the clasp of her bra, and smiling as Kaci's young breasts spilled into view.

"You're very beautiful," Candy said, reassuring her young lover. Just then, Candy felt Gary's hands on her back, working at her own zipper. Candy reached behind her back and stroked Gary's hard-on through his crotch. It was as much an effort to signal him that it was okay to proceed, as it was to get a measure of his cock.

Candy released Gary's bulge and leaned forward, kissing Kaci tenderly on the lips before slowly moving down her neck and chest. Kaci was breathing heavily and her chest was heaving up and down. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds, which Candy tested with a few flicks of her pointed tongue.

Candy felt Gary stroking her bare back through the opening in the back of her dress, and stood back upright, allowing Gary to maneuver her dress off her shoulders, and pull it down her body and over her hips. Candy wasn't wearing a bra or panties, but she was sporting a garter belt which held up her stockings.

Candy and Kaci held onto each other as they each stepped out of their dresses. Kaci looked deep into Candy's eyes for reassurance and found it, as Candy lowered her onto the mattress.

Kaci closed her eyes as she lay flat on her back. Candy hovered over her, and then kissed her way down the center of her body as Gary watched, his hand firmly planted on Candy's bare ass as a reminder to her that he was still standing there, devoid of attention.

Candy kneeled on the floor at the foot of the bed as she eased Kaci's panties off of her narrow hips and down her long legs. Candy kissed Kaci's ankle as she freed her legs from the confines of the gentle fabric, slowly working her way up Kaci's calf, knee, and thigh. But she stopped just short of her pussy.

Candy straightened up her back and look at Kaci, "Don't do anything you don't want to, okay? And don't let me do anything you don't want me to, okay?"

Kaci, looking up at Candy, nodded gently, thankful that Candy was going so slowly.

But Candy wanted to give Kaci even more time to think about making love to another woman. She turned to the side and pulled Gary close. Undoing his belt, she undid the clasp on his trousers and pulled down his zipper. Gary pushed his pants over his hips and Candy took hold of his 7 inch cock.

"Not a word," she repeated, before ovalling her lips and taking Gary's cock into her mouth.

Gary groaned and smiled down at Kaci, lying there naked and prone in front of him as Candy slurped on his cock. The sounds and smell of sex filled the small room as Kaci began stroking her clit and fondling her breasts while Gary and Candy watched.

Candy brought her right hand up to stroke Gary's stiff cock as she bobbed her head back and forth, sliding his slippery meat rod between her pursed lips and tight grip.

After a few more strokes, Candy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, sliding it over his cock head, gathering up his load of pre-cum. She smiled up at Gary and then turned to face Kaci, who was still laying on the bed, the fingers of her right hand gently caressing her clit between her wide-spread legs.

Keeping her hold on Gary's cock, Candy took hold of Kaci's hand and brought it up to her mouth, flicking her tongue against the tip of Kaci's middle finger, before slipping it in between her thin lips, sucking on it like a flexible cock.

Candy let go of Kaci's finger and smiled at Candy at the faint taste of Kaci's pussy which lightly flavored her fingertip. She looked suggestively at Kaci as she leaned forward. From the anticipatory look in Kaci's eyes, Candy knew that Kaci wanted her to eat her pussy.

Instead, Candy nibbled lightly on Kaci's upper thigh, distracting Kaci as she reached across the bed for a small, keychain-sized clit stimulator.

"Here," she said, placing the small black item in Kaci's palm, as she retreated backwards, heading back towards Gary's unattended cock. "Try this, instead."

Kaci was taken aback at Candy's retreat, and looked mystified at the small, cylindrical object that Candy had placed into her hand. Candy winked at Kaci as she turned to face Gary's hard cock and began sucking on his cockhead.

Kaci, a little upset at having been left out of the action, began to pout. Then, resigning herself to the fact that Candy wasn't going to service her any time soon, Kaci took a closer look at the small device that Candy had left her. There was a small knob on the base of the mini-vibrator. When she turned it on, the bumble bee began buzzing happily.

"Put it on your clit," Candy directed her, eyeing Kaci sideways as she continued going down on Gary. Candy put her hand on Kaci's thigh as Kaci brought the buzzing device down to her clit.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, instinctively pulling the device away from her clit as soon as it made contact. The vibrations were too intense and unexpected. Growing bolder, Kaci again lowered the device, this time setting the side of the shaft to her clit.

Kaci inhaled sharply at the contact, but this time it was much more pleasurable. She grinned broadly and let herself relax, as she became accustomed to the constant vibration. Kaci closed her eyes and began to concentrate on the pleasure she was receiving. She slid the device up and down against her clit, before gathering up the courage to apply the flattened tip directly on her clit again.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled again, her legs closing around her hand instinctively, trying to control the level of direct stimulation. But Candy would have none of it. She let Gary's cock slip out of her mouth with a loud "pop" and moved between Kaci's legs, forcing them open again.

Kaci, thinking that Candy was finally ready to go down on her, pulled the device away from her clit, giving Candy freer access to her sopping wet pussy.

"Gawd, Kaci, look how wet you are!" Candy commended her as she parted Kaci's pussy lips with her thumbs.

Gary began stroking his spit-slickened cock as he watched Candy thumb Kaci's glistening wet pussy. Candy bent down low and used her long tongue to lick up Kaci's cunt juice that had spilled out of her cunt, alternating her tongue bath with planting soft kisses all around the rim of her fuck hole.

Kaci was on fire. "Oh gawd, Candy, stop teasing me...! Why won't you go down on me?! I want to feel you mouth on my pussy."

Candy raised her head and looked at Kaci. "Don't you worry, doll face. I'm going to fuck you alright." She crawled up Kaci's body and engaged her in a deep, wet kiss. "But you came in here for a vibrator, and I'm not going to let you leave before you find something you like."

She turned to Gary, looking over her shoulder at him as she got out of the way. "Gary, why don't you pick something out for Kaci. You might as well learn how to use them, if you're going to buy one for your girlfriend."

Gary looked down at Kaci, skeptically. She was still lying on her back, completely naked, her long muscular legs spread wide, giving him clear access to her glistening pussy, still streaming with her cunt juice.

"Go on," Candy directed him. "Pick something out."

Hearing no protest from Kaci, he selected a medium sized pink dildo and kneeled between her legs at the foot of the bed.

"Mmmm....nice choice," Candy cooed. Now standing to the side of the young couple, she leaned over Kaci's chest and began flicking her erect nipples, while Gary mulled over what to do next.

"You want to make sure that she's well-lubricated before you use anything on your partner," Candy instructed, her head turned to look at Gary. "But I think our friend Kaci here is wet enough, don't you?" she asked, sliding her palm down Kaci's firm stomach and groin, down to her pussy, where she promptly inserted her middle finger, testing the water.

Kaci exhaled deeply at the contact. Her eyes closed again as she surrendered herself to Candy's touch. Kaci felt Candy's long finger gently probing her tight, pink walls, running her fingertip against her soft insides as she probed deeper and deeper. Kaci began to subtly buck up against Candy's finger, drawing her even deeper.

"Oh, yeah," Candy giggled, withdrawing her finger, "she's ready".

Candy held out her middle finger, which was coated in Kaci's cunt juice, to Gary, sliding it into his mouth, giving him his first taste of his best friend's sister.

Kaci watched Gary's hungry reaction as he sucked Candy's finger clean. He couldn't wait to eat her out and get another taste.

"Easy, Gary," Candy warned, "I didn't invite you back here for some free pussy." She grabbed the pink dildo and positioned the tip at Kaci's opening. "I invited you here to teach you how to pleasure a woman with these things."

Kaci inhaled sharply at the contact, and held her breath, waiting for the inevitable insertion.

"Okay, now Gary," Candy instructed, "Nice and easy."

Gary did as he was told, and slowly pushed the fake cock into Kaci's sticky pussy. Kaci's back arched and her hands gripped the bed sheet on either side of her body as Gary slid the pussy deeper and deeper.

"Oh fuck..!" she rasped breathlessly.

"Don't slide it all the way in just yet," Candy instructed. "Slide it out, slowly, let her get used to being penetrated, then slide it in again, a little deeper."

Gary did as he was told. The fake cock was textured to feel like the real thing, and Kaci inhaled with pleasure as it excited her hyper-sensitive nerve endings. When Gary pushed it back inside of her, Kaci bit down on her lower lip to keep from calling out in pleasure.

"Yeah, that's right," Candy urged, "nice and slow, nice and slow." Seeing how much pleasure Gary was giving Kaci, Candy returned her attention to Kaci's tender breasts, sucking on one erect nipple as she tweaked and rolled the other between her fingers.

By now, Kaci had grown more relaxed, as she became accustomed to the sensation of having a fake cock inside of her for the first time. But as she relaxed, she became impatient with the pace of Gary's hand job.

"Faster.." she urged, "Faster..."

Candy smiled inwardly, glad to see that Kaci had finally lost her inhibition toward the sexual aides. Gary obeyed and began to pump her cunt more rapidly. But the angle was off. Kaci reached between her spread thighs, and assumed control of the seven inch cock, sliding it naturally into her channel.

"Gary," Candy said softly, getting his attention without disturbing Kaci's concentration. "Take that small blue vibrator and use it, very gently." Candy was motioning towards a powder blue six-inch vibrating dildo.

Gary obeyed, and twisted the base so that it buzzed to life, and then made contact with Kaci's clit, using the side of the shaft. Kaci bucked wildly, still pumping the fake cock in and out of her juicing cunt. Gary had a difficult time keeping the vibrator on her clit.

"Ohmygawd," Kaci whispered, "I'm going to cum."

Hearing those words, Candy moved to Kaci's mouth and pressed her lips to Kaci's, keeping her head planted on the bed as the rest of her body arched upward. Just then, Kaci's body climaxed, orgasming around the fake cock as Gary applied the stimulator to her erect clit.

Kaci's body squirmed uncontrollably, and Gary backed away, fearing that he would get kicked in the head. Meanwhile, Kaci slammed the dildo up her cunt, as her pussy walls contracted tightly around its visitor, soaking it with her juices.

"Oh gawd," she groaned, her body growing lifeless, melting onto the bed, as her orgasm subsided. "That was fucking fantastic."

"I'm glad you like it," Candy purred. Then to Gary, she added, "You did a pretty good job, too."

"Thanks," Gary replied, withdrawing the fake pink cock from Kaci's pink snatch, and staring at the gaping hole that it left. He bent forward and kissed Kaci's upper thighs, signaling to her his intention to lick her clean.

Kaci reached down between her legs and rested her hand on the top of Gary's head, pulling him forward into her. She was pleasantly surprised at his tonguing technique. Gary was very respectful of her clit, knowing that she had just cum, and lovingly kissed and licked her pussy lips, occasionally slipping his tongue inside of her. It felt wonderful. By the time that he slipped the powder blue vibrator into her cunt, he had her on the edge of another powerful orgasm. The warm buzzing sensation deep within her spasming pussy excited her already over-stimulated nerve endings. Kaci's body was rigid with intense pleasure.

"Nice going, Gary," Candy complimented, as she stood up and stepped towards the door. "You two keep it up, I've got to go check on the store. I'll be right back."

By now, Kaci was panting and breathing hard, as her brother's best friend ate her pussy and stabbed at it with a vibrator. "Gary, Gary...!" she interrupted, "Come here. Come here."

Kaci reached between her legs and pulled the powder blue dildo out of her pussy. Fun was fun, but she needed to get fucked. Immediately.

But Gary had other ideas. Kaci groaned as Gary filled the void in her open pussy by slipping two fingers inside her cunt, leaning forward again to resume sucking on her fleshy clit.

Kaci went wild, and began thrashing about on the bedspread. She knew she was on the verge of cuming again, and wanted to feel him inside her, perhaps to get him to orgasm at the same time she did, before Candy came back and took him away from her again.

"Gary, Gary...!" she interrupted, "Come here. Come fuck me, Gary." Kaci tried to pull him up by the sides of his head.

This time Gary relented. Even though he wanted to bring her off with his mouth, he was all-too-eager to fuck her as well. Gary crawled on top of his best friend's sister and kissed her passionately. Kaci could taste herself on his lips. She grabbed him by the waist and tried to maneuver him so that his throbbing cock was positioned above her hungry hole.

Gary read Kaci's wanton passion by her body language and wanted to turn up the pressure by prolonging the inevitable penetration. He moved his mouth down her neck, towards her breasts. Suddenly Kaci thrust out her chest and began moaning loudly. "Omygawd, Ohmygawd, Ohmygawd....Oh, fuck, yeah, Fuck me!"

Just then, Gary realized that he and Kaci were no longer alone. As he backed down her body, Gary's ass brushed up against Candy's body, who was standing behind him, between Kaci's legs.

Gary turned to look at Candy and saw that she was wearing a large strap-on dildo, the bulk of which was already inserted deep inside Kaci's pussy. Candy smiled at him, acknowledging his surprised expression.

"I hope you don't mind," she said, "It was either put it in her pussy or in your asshole. Did I make a mistake?" she asked wryly.

Gary sneered at her. Even though it was incredibly sexy to watch as Candy fucked Kaci with a strap-on, plunging it deeper and deeper as Kaci called out in ecstasy, he had again been left out of the action.

"Come here," Kaci said, directing him to stand to the side. Gary did as he was told, and Kaci twisted her body to the side, taking him into her mouth.

"Oh, gawd!" he groaned as he felt his cock slide down Kaci's throat. Her tender lips wrapped around the base of his cock as she held him inside her throat.

Candy cheered Kaci on, as Kaci released his cock from her throat, sliding her lips up and down his long shaft. Kaci was using her middle finger to stimulate her clit as Candy fucked in and out of her pussy.

Just then, Kaci had an idea. She swung her right leg around her body, so that she was now kneeling on all fours, twisting her tight cunt around Candy's fat cock. Kaci winced in pain momentarily.

Now that she had the better angle on Gary's cock, Kaci bobbed her head rhythmically up and down, as Candy gripped her hips, slamming her strap-on cock into her pussy. It felt so good that Kaci was forced to stop sucking on Gary's cock every now and again, as Candy hit her sweet spots.

Candy was an observant lover. She soon came to learn where Kaci's pleasure centers were, and positioned her thrusts to hit them over and over again. It worked. Soon, Kaci had been forced to completely abandon Gary's cock and lie down at an angle, with the side of her face pressed up against the bedspread, as Candy fucked into her.

"Right there, right there!" Kaci directed, "Oh fuck! Right there! I'm going to cum again, I'm going to cum!"

At that announcement, Candy slid her cock all the way into Kaci's raised pussy, and stroked her deeply, thrusting in and out quickly and hard until Kaci's body grew tense and rigid. She orgasmed around a plastic dildo for the second time.

As her cunt muscles tightened and pulled on the fake cock, Candy lurched forward and swallowed Gary's cock down her throat. She sucked and sucked on his rod, instinctively trying to milk it as her pussy milked the lifelike cock between her legs.

Unfortunately for all of them, she was successful. Before he crossed the point of no return, Gary tried vainly to withdraw from Kaci's mouth, but her oral grip on his throbbing cock was too strong.

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers