Basketball Diaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

"Aww, fuck!" he groaned, his eyes closing as Candy looked on with disappointment. She wanted Gary to fuck her before she let him come on Kaci. Instead, she was forced to watch as Gary's cock pulsed again and again, shooting load after load of his thick, salty cum down Kaci's throat, which Kaci swallowed hungrily.

"That's my girl," Candy purred good-naturedly. She leaned over Kaci's back, molding her body to hers, as she reached around and cupped Kaci's fine young breasts. Kaci winced at the movement of the large cock inside her orgasm-rocked pussy.

As Kaci's and Gary's orgasms subsided, Kaci let Gary's softening cock fall out of her mouth, still milky with his cum. Candy looked on dejectedly, and acknowledged that the party was now over. She was disappointed at being the only one in the room not to have had an orgasm. But she gained modest comfort in knowing that she had helped Kaci realize her potential, and at the same time, that she had taught Gary a few things for which his girlfriend would later be grateful.

Candy kissed Kaci's shoulder and moved upright, slowly withdrawing the business end of her strap-on dildo from Kaci's sloppy cunt. Once removed, Kaci's pussy juice began flowing freely down the insides of her thighs.

Kaci flopped over onto her back, lying there exhausted, basking in the glow of her recent orgasms. She smiled up at Gary who half-appeared to be standing on his head, holding his cockhead with his hand, trying to prevent the last few drops of semen from staining Candy's bedspread.

But Gary wasn't looking at Kaci. Well, not at her face, anyway. Instead, his attention was focused between her legs, watching as Candy nuzzled in close and began licking up all of her spent pussy juice.

"Mmm..." Kaci moaned, her eyes closing at the loving attention of Candy's mouth and tongue on her thighs, crotch, and pussy. Even though she had just had an intense orgasm, or perhaps because of her intense orgasm, her mind was in a fog. Candy's cunnilingus was so soft, so loving, so rapturous, that Kaci felt herself slowly drifting away. For a moment, she even thought that she might have fallen asleep.

As she lay there, completely and utterly relaxed, Kaci was only minimally aware of Candy slipping something inside her now-clean pussy. It wasn't large, it wasn't cock-shaped, it didn't even seem to have any solid form at all. But still, Candy's tongue felt so good on her cunt that Kaci let her continue doing whatever she wanted.

When Candy was finally finished giving Kaci her tongue bath, Candy stood up and slipped off the strap-on dildo that she still had attached to her waist. Kaci and Gary watched as Candy cleaned the rubber cock with a cleaning solution, then treated it with a lubricating lotion so that it wouldn't dry out uncomfortably. Candy repeated her clean-up exercise with the other tools that the three-way couple had used, before tossing them all back onto the bed spread.

"Why don't y'all get cleaned up and come on out when you're ready?" she said cheerfully. "Be careful of her," she added, talking to Gary even though she was looking down lovingly at Kaci, "I gave her a little something I think she might enjoy."

Gary nodded knowingly, having watched as Candy slipped bead after bead of a small string of ben-wa balls into her slippery cunt. He was amazed that Kaci didn't yet realize what Candy had done to her. Candy smiled at them both as she turned on her heel and gracefully slipped out of the room.

Gary had gotten half-way dressed as he watched Candy bury her tongue and the small silver balls inside Kaci's pussy. Donning his shirt, he reached out his hands and helped Kaci to a seated upright position. But as she moved, she was overcome with a sudden sensation. It was as though some imaginary lover was ravenously attacking her pussy. She gasped deeply and her eyes opened wide as she struggled to regain her sense of balance.

"Ohmygawd..." she gasped breathlessly, holding onto Gary's arms to keep from falling backwards. Kaci looked down between her legs at the source of the intense pleasurable sensations that had rocked her body. She saw a delicate black cord hanging out of her pussy and immediately realized what Candy had done to her. She had caught her brother watching a porno video once, and the two ladies on screen had been using all manner of toys, including the balls.

At the time she had wondered what it felt like, and now she knew. The sensations were incredible. It was completely overpowering. She had never felt anything like this before. She looked up at Gary for confirmation, and Gary just nodded, smiling broadly down at her.

She wanted to laugh, but each time she did, her stomach contracted, and she felt a sharp wave of pleasure emanate from the deep recesses of her pussy. Of course, this caused her to laugh even more, starting off a terribly exciting chain of events.

When she finally managed to get herself under control, Kaci held onto Gary's broad shoulders as he helped her slide her dress up her long legs, and then under her ass, and finally over her hips. Kaci's body was again rocked with pleasure as she briefly lifted herself up off of the bed. "Ohmygawd..." she rasped, wearily leaning onto Gary for support.

Gary next helped Kaci on with her top. It was decidedly too much trouble to put on her underwear, even though in her excited condition, Kaci's erect nipples stood out noticeably from underneath her top. Gary couldn't help himself. He leaned forward and took Kaci's left nipple in his mouth through her clothing and gently bit down on her tender tip.

Kaci gasped deeply and thrust her chest out, pushing her nipples out even further against her tight-fitting top. As she did so, Kaci instinctively spread her legs and leaned back, hoping for the release that Gary was all-too-willing to provide. He pulled up Kaci's skirt, and dropped to his knees, nuzzling her wispy fur with his nose and lips. She smelled wonderful.

As Gary snaked out his tongue, touching it lightly to her clit, Kaci exploded, pulling his face into her spasming hole. Gray closed his mouth around Kaci's juicy pussy as her mixture spilled gently onto his tongue. Kaci had never come so much in all her life. It never seemed to end. Each time her cunt muscles contracted, it set off another explosion.

Finally, after what seemed like a full ten minute orgasm, Kaci's body shut down its pleasure sensors in self-defense. Her forehead was dripping with perspiration, her hair was a mess, and she was completely damp between her thighs.

But at least she could walk without too much trouble. Holding on to Gary's arm, the young couple worked their way out of the back room into the main side room where Candy stood behind her counter, smiling at them both.

Gary and Kaci made their way over to the counter, where Candy had selected a few items for them both. A classic six-inch silver vibrator for them both, in separate bags. In Kaci's black plastic bag, Candy had also selected a few other items. Kaci nodded her approval and Gary paid for all of the purchases. There was no charge for Candy's services or for her little gift to Kaci.

They each kissed Candy in turn, and then joined in a three-way kiss, which they finally broke as another customer wandered into the back room. They smiled at each other, exchanging pleasantries and promises to get together again.

"Come again," Candy called out as Gary and Kaci neared the exit. The stranger looked up from the brightly lit glass case to measure the situation, not knowingly assessing it correctly.

Kaci and Gary laughed. "And again and again," Kaci replied, exchanging a knowing look with Candy.

As Kaci and Gary left through the heavy red curtains, Candy sucked on her lips, savoring the taste of Kaci's sweet young pussy.

Once outside, Gary made sure that Kaci was alright and then they parted ways. It was getting late, and Gary was late for his date with his girlfriend, who happened to be one of the most-desired cheerleaders on campus. He was eager to share her new toy with her.

Kaci slipped her package into her backpack and mounted her bicycle. It took a little getting used to, and a lot of little adjustments, but she managed to find her balance and started peddling away. Each bump in the road gave her a little shock, and as she made her way home, she had several mini-orgasms, her pussy releasing fluid which slowly ran down her legs, soaking her socks.

As she neared her house, it started to rain. But Kaci had never felt happier in her life. She parked her bike in the garage and made her way through the kitchen, rushing upstairs. In her drenched condition, her parents didn't take notice of her hunched over state, as she tried to hide her nakedness which was clearly obvious through her wet white top.

As Kaci hurriedly made her way upstairs, she ran into her brother in the hallway, nearly knocking him over. She stopped abruptly to avoid the contact, and her arms instinctively spread out, her palms facing outward, as though to cushion herself from a fall.

Kevin stopped as suddenly as his sister, but in the next instant, took immediate notice of her drenched condition. She was standing in front of him, dripping wet. Her white top had turned sheer as it clung heavily to her breasts. Her erect nipples and dark areola were clearly visible beneath her top.

Kaci beamed at her brother. Half of her wanted to explode and share her experience at the adult bookstore with him. After all, she knew that he, of all people, would understand. On the other hand, she knew that she should be embarrassed at her semi-public display. But something about the approving look in Kevin's eyes reassured her.

And so instead, Kaci found herself staring suggestively into her brother's eyes. She couldn't help herself. She didn't want to fuck him, and deep down, she knew it wouldn't come to that, but she couldn't stop herself from enticing him a little.

Instead of going down to the end of the hall into her bedroom, Kaci turned into the bathroom between their two rooms, looking over her shoulder at Kevin as she did so.

Meanwhile, Kevin, standing in the middle of the hallway, just outside the bathroom door, with his mouth hanging open, saw the bathroom light go on, and heard Kaci start the shower running. But she didn't bother to close the door.

Kevin knew he should turn around and go downstairs, but he couldn't help wanting to see what Kaci obviously wanted him to see. He eased over to the bathroom door and stood there, looking in. Kaci smiled when she saw him standing there, and began pulling her top off, fully exposing her firm tits and flat stomach. She dropped her top, which smacked wetly on the cold tile floor.

Kevin wanted to avert his eyes, but couldn't. His sister, he realized, was extraordinarily beautiful. She stood there in front of him confidently baring her body to him, as she struggled out of her wet skirt, pushing it over her hips and down her long legs.

Finally kicking it to the side, Kevin's eyes widened, then sharpened again, as he tried to focus on what looked like a dark string hanging out of her neatly trimmed pussy. Kaci smiled at him as she brought her left hand up to touch her pointer finger to the area just below her left breast.

She motioned with the same finger for Kevin to come closer, which he did, obediently. Standing in front of him, Kaci put her left hand on his shoulder, as she reached between her legs with her right hand and grabbed the string dangling out from between her cunt lips. She tugged gently, and the first silver ball crowned, then slowly eased out of her pussy. It felt incredible. Kaci's knees buckled. She could have swore that her insides were being pulled out along with the little silver ball.

She looked up at Kevin through half-opened eyelids, and then they both refocused their attention between her thighs. Kaci pulled at the cord again, and the second ball crowned and pushed its way out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh fuck...!" Kaci rasped, still leaning onto her brother for support. She pulled again, and the third ball repeated the process. "Ohmygawd, Kevin," she whimpered, taking notice of the large bulge in the front of his shorts, as she pulled the fourth ball out of her pussy. She had no idea how many of them were inside her.

She felt herself cresting towards an orgasm. "Ohmygawd," she repeated, as her eyes closed completely now. She instinctively began stroking her clit with her right hand as the string of silver balls hung down out of her pussy, and as she held onto her brother with her other hand.

Kevin didn't know what to do. He looked into his sister's eyes as she gazed into his through the half-slits in her eyelids, as she brought herself off, climaxing as she stared at him.

When she finally began cumming, her cunt muscles contracted and spasmed. Together with the increase in fluid discharge, and the weight of the balls hanging down between her legs, the other balls fell out of her pussy in one motion, thunking on the tile floor. Kevin grabbed Kaci's waist to keep her from falling as her knees gave out.

Kaci's mouth was open wide, but no sound was coming out, as she orgasmed in front of her brother, and in her brother's arms. Her stomach muscles contacted and loosened, and her eyes began to tear, as her body hunched in mid-air.

When her orgasm began to wane, Kaci exhaled deeply and staggered into the shower, drawing the tempered glass door behind her. Once inside the shower, Kaci clung to the soap dish for support, as she slowly regained control of her body.

Outside, she heard the door to the bathroom close. She wondered if Kevin had remained in the bathroom, stripping down outside the shower. She imagined what his hard cock would look like, fully erect as she opened the shower door and stepped inside with her. She wondered if he would pull her close to him and kiss her, or if he would just begin soaping up her body as she stroked his hard soapy cock. She wondered if he would come off in her hand, or if he would let her suck him off, or better yet, if he would try to penetrate her.

But when the minutes passed without a sound, Kaci opened the shower door and looked around. There was no one there. She was all alone. How much had she imagined? Was Kevin ever there?

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers