All Comments on 'Basketball Diaries Ch. 09-10'

by Kellog

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dizzy

Whew! It got to the point I was in need of a scorecard to tell who was getting whom. I love this. It is depraved, raunchy and yet oddly sweet and innocent. How messed up is that? Even in my horniest dreams I couldn't have thought this stuff up! Nice job. I hope you figure out where to take these characters and we get a "spinoff" or two sometime soon. Because you're right; it can't just end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Wish there could be another chapter, maybe Joey with Kevin's mom and dad or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn

Awesome story. It appears you haven't done anything new on this story in a while, but I'd love to see Joey get doubleteamed by father and son.

ToiletgenreToiletgenreover 15 years ago
Home Run, or a Three-Pointer? Five, by My Book

Excellent all the way through. One of the only stories with a full range of talent. Only fault is a lack of editing, but it's by far the easiest thing to correct. In all, a fantastic story, and I'm glad as hell that it held up the same integrity I was hoping for after having read The Prom Date. Rock on, and definately write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous