All Comments on 'Bast's Gift Ch. 03'

by blackjack8

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shemale != futanari

If she doesn’t have a vagina, she’s not a futa. It means “both”, as in both a penis and a vagina. Balls are optional.

SuggestionSuggestionabout 6 years ago
Now Mindless Robots

You went from having decent characters to having mindless robots. Along with that you went from a story with decent potential to, well, . . . zombie sex, I guess. I am not sure how you can save this series at this point. Without Bast's complete control of their minds (meaning they are zombies, not characters), both characters would probably wake up and either commit suicide or just be completely insane for the rest of their miserable existence.

When your story changes from being about the characters to being about just sex, you have lost all the elements of a decent story.

Your grammar and spelling are pretty good, which is usually enough to get 2 stars from me, but you killed these characters so bad that I have to leave you with 1. I don't want to discourage you from writing, but please try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
don't listen to that guy

this story is great that guy who said you've killed the characters is an idiot who doesn't realize it's just a fantasy

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

I agree with the zombie comment, this went from persons with agency to mindless way to fast.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
Bast's final thought.

At the end it was said Bast's one final change to instill in Bree and Alan was somewhat cryptic,but also very curious.We know Bast was mostly interested in Bree at the start but by Ch.3 she changed tactics to include Alan,and she also transformed him too.

So what could Bast be planning for those two?.The possibilities are endless but I am certain Bast ain't cruel enough to just play with them and then get rid of them after she has her fun.Maybe she wants them as her servants or in Bast's case Minions to do as she orders.

But as for Alan and Bree both having cocks could both of them reciprocate fucking eachother.Also could this mean both Alan and Bree will become boyfriend and girlfriend both with horsecocks?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous