BatCrazy Nympho Ch. 02: Who?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was straddling Jace's thighs, my balls were making contact with his, so I had a pretty good reading as he got close to busting his nut into my woman. Because of where I was, he had very little range of movement, and what movement he did have was a lot like doing 'reverse crunches' for the first time. But the man was so desperate he was willing to kill himself to get off again. His small movements plus my wife's small movements, along with her pussy muscles flexing, combined to make enough for both of them, without rushing things.

One thing we tried was for me to actually lift my wife, for more movement. The try proved I was 100% behind this, and for that she loved it. But as a physical act, it didn't work so she stopped me. They finished as they were.

As they got into it they started to move a little harder and faster. I backed off slightly on my embrace and broke our kiss to give my wife a bit more range of movement and more air. With more room between us I grabbed one of her nipples and started the old 'twist and squeeze' routine that always works so well with her. (It was something she taught me our first time together, saying "do this, it works." We practiced until I had it right, then practiced lots more!) She gave a giggle at that, and opened her eyes; her look said, "you devil you - no fair!" I switched to the other nipple - I had learned to keep them balanced - and repeated. She threw her hands up and arched her back in pure delight. As she threw her head back and shook it back and forth, she pressing her hand to her mouth to muffle the sound, but not the pure elation. I'm sure her small unexpected climax put a little 'hurry up' into Jace's moves.

He started moaning. I used my well-honed stage whisper to say, "moan and groans and other in-articulates were allowed... and encouraged by the observers." The suggestion of an audience cranked him up even more.

I recognized when Jace started his final countdown; you get a guy figured out pretty well when the two of you have your cocks simultaneously sharing the asshole and pussy of a woman, a position which puts you balls-to-balls with him, on a weekly basis. My wife figured out the same signs. At that point I resumed the deep kiss and tight embrace. I wanted my tongue deep inside her mouth when Jace popped. She caught my intent and loved it. Jace's response was to slow down to maintain control, the fucker was trying stretch the experience out at the very end. He liked harder and deeper movements also; here he could not make that happen, but my wife helped him out as much as my tight embrace allowed. She also threw more into the clenches of her internal pussy muscles; I could feel it with my hard cock pressed against her belly.

Not to get too analytical, but when a man controls the timing for thrusting of his climax, it can feel pretty good. But when the woman controls the timing, when she sets the pace of his climax the way my wife was, the guy is helpless in the divine eternity between the point-of-no-return and the point of release, when he feels his cum is being ripped from his body. Assholes who never give control to the woman never experience how mind-blowing that surrender of orgasm can be. It is all in the control of the timing, when the woman is in total control the anticipation is forever, and the release is all that much more intense. She can stretch it out as far as her desire allows.

Jace had zero control in this case. My wife and I knew when he reached the point-of-no-return, and she just kept slowing the pace down, bit by bit, shredding the last iota of his anticipation, tearing at his mental control, until at last she dropped her body down, squeezed with all she had, and kept the squeeze full on while she lifted slightly. In the process she wrenched the greatest climax of his life out of his balls.

Which my balls felt and heard.

The sound that came from Jace's mouth was pure misery wrapped in mind-blowing ecstasy with a bright bow of insanity on top.

I felt my wife, who was tight in my arms, shiver as his climax approached. She knew what was coming. When it hit at her command I felt her shudder with each pulse from his cock. We were still locked in a kiss, and I was thrusting my tongue as deep as it could go, making my movements synch with the surges of Jace's release. At about the third pulse I felt her body quake with her answering climax; it was her primitive reaction as Jace fired his spunk into her penetrated core, where we had made our babies together. Her's was not just an obligatory, one-sided climax either. Jace was having a life-climax, and we felt the convulsions of her body grow until her complete body climax fired through all the chakras - pussy, womb, heart, head, mind, soul - and grew to eclipse his.

When it ended they were all flirting with total exhaustion, but my unfired balls gave me strength. I picked up my wife and carried her to our bed. Jace was asleep before she was free of the bed; he had set an alarm, and I did not expect him to wake before it, but for the big reveal I wanted to make sure. With no hands to spare I left the pillow case on his face.

-

For Us

Once we got to our bed I spread my wife's thighs. Jace's cum was flowing out of her in a wide, messy stream. There was a lot of it.

My wife saw what I intended, and despite her burning desire for the act she found the strength to caution me. "Honey, are you sure you want to do that tonight? I mean, he put quite a load of stuff into me."

"Well, the real question is, would you feel better if I did it? That is what counts you know."

She gave me this look, it said she knew I was hard for her. She really hated to ask me for the fantasy, but yes, despite my steel-hard cock she really wanted me to dive in and eat the creampie before I fucked her.

It was not that much of a stretch, I ate my own creampies from her about once a month, plus I had tasted Jace's stuff often enough in Cindy's pussy and mouth so I let my actions answer for me and dove in.

She loved that, it was an incredible gift for her, a bright double-checkmark on her bucket list. Besides being a super physical sensation, she loved it as an unambiguous emotional confirmation. It was proof that I completely accepted all she had done with Jace. In reaching this point over the years we had struggled with the issue of fidelity and her implicit eternal guilt, which was stored in a large warehouse just off the freeway in Azusa and visited frequently; she even kept a picture of the warehouse next to her mirror. She always had this tiny doubt that I would reject her if she was unfaithful. She just worked that way.

So I worked at showing her I loved her the way she was, even if that was right after she made love to another man. Adding a third to our little complex had been a long-held fantasy and a struggle to make reality, but now it paid off as her body arced into my mouth.

Feeding my body and her soul.

Of course I still wanted her, so I did not spend too long eating. When she had been cleaned up outside, I mounted her, displacing lots of Jace's cum. She was limp as a rag, but I was super hard and could not wait any more. Since I had cum twice already when we played before we went to Jace, we figured this would take some time, so I didn't mind if her enthusiasm was hidden behind her exhaustion. She would come around soon enough.

Sliding into her was like nothing I had ever felt. She was beyond slick, and so hot inside! Plus, there were still these little aftershocks that went from her pussy through her body, each accompanied by something between a moan and a sigh.

"You know, I have never had my cock in a slut wife before," I said as I held myself in and looked in her eyes.

She grabbed me, inside as she answered. "For that I thank you with all my heart, both for never trying any other, and for the great trusting gift of the experience you gave me. Plus what you are going to do to me when you reclaim me, my love."

Eventually I discovered that some of those aftershocks were caused by my incidental rubbing of her clit; it seems fucking Jace shifted things. Everything so far had been pretty vaginal, even the oral was vaginal in focus, so while her kitty was very happy, perhaps her clitty was was feeling somewhat deprived. That needed extra attention. Fortunately, the solution was easily accomplished, I petted her hood carefully with one hand until the slick head popped out, then I moved to a higher position, where I gave it a welcome rub with each instroke; this was another discovery from our first night together, when we found we fit especially well that way.

That got her activated again, supercharged! Even if she was running on fumes she had enough fumes to burn. She wrapped her legs around me, locked her lips on to mine, and began this little rock and roll movement with her hips. That always works for me. We lasted about a minute, then she locked her legs and twisted while squeezing me inside when my climax set her off yet again. Then we collapsed into sleep.

-

I had not realized how aged, beat-down, and near-dead Jace looked yesterday until I saw him in the Cali morning sunlight that streamed into our breakfast nook. At a glance he looked ten years younger then in the airport bar yesterday, rejuvenated, better in every way. Of course he was nothing but thankful, to me and to "whoever my favorite Angel-ino was." He repeated himself again and again, how he owed us both more than we could imagine. Any service he could provide, he was willing and eager to do. Perhaps I wanted somebody killed? I repeatedly had to back him down, saying it was our pleasure, and that "my friend and I," enjoyed it more than we could say.

He was really sorry he could not kiss "her" feet on the spot, but I said there would be time for that later, enough time that he could fellate each of her individual toes if he was so moved.

He replied he was so moved, willing and eager.

I had to divert this talk. My wife was in the control room and I KNEW she was laughing her head off imagining Jace fellating her toes one by one. It was tempting enough that she might decide to hell with our little drama and ask him to prove it. Also, while the room is soundproof, there are limits.

Eventually he got to the point of asking where my wife was. I said she was at work, dealing with some east coast based production problem. I deliberately did not confirm or deny that last night's visitor had been my wife. I write scripts for a living, so this all went as planned.

With that out of the way we went through the details of breakfast and the day's plans. Jace had checked his emails and for the week, to him things looked bad. I explained things from a different perspective.

Missing Monday meant four extra days in LA, plus since he had to stay the next weekend they tacked on some new appointments. Unfortunately, they had him booked North of town, in the mountains, for Saturday and Sunday, including a Church social Saturday evening at a megachurch where he would meet some new clients. (The email said that "Providence had provided" an opportunity so they could not pass it up.) He was also booked for 2 church services on Sunday, "since he was in the area." Sunday night he was booked into a room so he could meet another account way out near Needles (a potential supplier who was another "meeting of opportunity") early Monday. He had makeup visits from last Monday booked for Monday and Tuesday, his last was done at noon Tuesday. His return flight out of LAX was a cheap fare leaving around 6 AM (local) on Wednesday morning, with changes in Denver and DC, so they booked him into an airport hotel. He assumed that killed any other time with us.

I looked at the appointment schedule. As I figured, most of the trip was out-of-range for any reasonable playtime, traffic in LA really made things difficult. But I could deal with Tuesday, he would have to readjust his body clock anyways. His schedule said to drop off his rental car by 3 on Tuesday for a rate-saver, then get a shuttle to the hotel, saving a few more bucks. That was wrong, lunch would take longer then they listed - heck, parking would take longer than they had allowed for lunch - and then traffic would stretch things even more, his schedulers clearly did not know LA. But by pushing a little and skipping a lunch stop he could actually make the rental drop off at 1, my driver could pick him up and bring right to us. That would give him 16 hours to play with us before my driver took him to LAX. When I explained the changes and the result play date Jace could not believe his good fortune.

He would talk to his wife tonight, and she was going to be very cranky about the extra time in LA. She would blame him. I suggested that he blame to 4 days of extra motel, his car rental expense, and the rather significant added flight charges on the fact that his first flight west went through Hartsfield; they were trying to save $50 on his airline tickets but paid thousands extra. Plus, of course, there was the time lost with his family, including the scheduled monthly ordeal of Sunday chicken dinner with the in-laws. He would forward the "Providence provided" messages to his father-in-law, so his wife and in-laws would know who to blame. Noting that he was missing his own church service would also score big points against the scheduler and raise the obvious question: was this a heathen saboteur or worse, an agent sent by the infernal regions? (These folks could believe in the "opposition forces" and were always looking for hell-inspired activities. I put it down as the reason they gossiped so fiercely despite the Book's injunction.)

In the future, a more direct route was a better choice, and a bit more flex would pay off for all. Jace agreed, he could sell that. In the meantime, I would have some documents printed up showing last night and next Tuesday night as hotel stays paid in cash, including meals, and showing a 15% discount as a result - meaning he would get paid for this trip and there was no need to futz his credit card charges. He could say he got a tip from the car-rental guy who recognized a fellow worshiper by his reading material. That almost got my feet kissed.

We would have to work on that.

Then he was off to do his soft-sell routine to various of self-proclaimed true believers.