Batgirl '68 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

"Fuck me from behind Robin."

The vision of Batgirl on all fours and her cute ass raised in the air was too much to bear and he was up her before you could say 'to the Batpoles!' With a firm grip on her waist he thrust up and impaled her on his aching manhood. In a trice he fucked her with fast and frantic slams of his pelvis and she felt his balls slap against her ass.

"Oh Robin, yes, yes, yes, yes. Deeper!"

Robin was a red and green blur as he thrust home again and again, the feel of her peachy buttocks was a dream come true as he smashed into her hard. As he plowed into her, his weight made her drop face down onto the floor and her tits mashed against the soft capes. His entire tool was swallowed up by her and each new thrust brought their mutual orgasms nearer. His legs were on the outside of hers as she closed her thighs to allow the tightest and most shallow penetration, his cock literally scraped her inner walls. Barbara rolled her eyes up into her head as she enjoyed her second climax and then felt his seed blast inside her sodden cunt as they collapsed one atop the other and the warm liquid seeped from her. As he withdrew his dripping cock from the amazing girl he froze.

"Holy relief! We forgot Bat..Bruce Wayne! Give me the receiver quickly!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unseen by the two young crime fighters Bruce Wayne had the Siren on her back along his desk with his large hard cock fully inserted in the cunt of the chanteuse. Her slight body was moved roughly on his fat shaft as he slammed into her and with each and every deep push she yelled out with rapt pleasure.

"That's the way Wayne fuck me as fast and as hard as you can...oh my what a cock!"

"Yes Siren, I only desire to make you happy."

Siren had her laced sandals way up on the broad shoulders of the millionaire playboy, her feet firmly clamped by his ears and her hands gripped the edge of the desk until her knuckles were white. The desk was rocked to and fro from the power thrusts of the tall man who dug his toes in the floor and flexed every muscle in his body in order to hammer into her foaming pussy. Her hips bucked and writhed but with her thighs spread so far apart she was pretty much helpless as he drove through her. She met his gaze, big blue eyes that seemed to look through her, almost as if he were drugged. Then her whole body shook as her orgasm took hold and she yelled out from the incredible feeling. Still he continued to ram his huge cock as far into her as he could. With her legs rested on his shoulders he grasped her lithe thighs and sped up his strokes.

"Come on Wayne, cum in me." She ordered.

"At once Siren."

Bruce Wayne exploded inside the lustful brunette, she kept her eyes on his as her breath hissed from between her teeth. The limber hunk draped over her as he pumped his semen into her hot molten pussy then left her with a step back. He lowered her legs so they dangled over the desk and watched his cum drip out of her. With a strong grip he lifted her up and stood motionless, his prick pointed to the floor, one long sticky string of white fluid slowly dribbled out.

"Did you get what you needed? He asked in a daze.

Siren brushed the perspiration from her brow and cupped her mushy cunt.

"Very much so, you are quite the stud. I always thought you were gay. Now go up to the roof and step off."

"At once Siren."

As she got back into her mini dress Wayne headed to the elevator.

"Holy altitude! The Siren is going to make Bruce Wayne jump off the roof!" Said Robin as he tossed the listening device to the floor.

Batgirl put her dainty foot in her right boot and stood up, her purple outfit on once more.

"To the stairway?"

"YES!" The Boy Wonder hoisted his briefs over his exposed groin and sped off.

When Robin and Batgirl reached the rooftop they observed the Siren instructing a naked Bruce Wayne to the ledge in order to make him leap.

"DON'T DO IT!" Yelled Robin as he swung across on his Bat Rope and kicked the mesmerised man from the edge.

Batgirl leapt into action with a swift kick to the head of Allegro.

'KAPOW!'

Andante came behind her and she gave a backwards kick to his midriff which winded him.

'ZAP!'

Together the young crime fighters picked up a two by four and used it as a battering ram and totally disabled the two hoods.

'SPLAT!'

Robin turned to the Siren who had looked on with frustration and gripped her arms.

"Can you get Mister Wayne out of that spell?" He demanded.

"Only with an antidote note. But that's three octaves above high C, nobody's ever done it before."

She knew reaching such a high note would ruin her voice.

Batgirl cradled the naked millionaire playboy and used her cape to cover his nakedness.

"Oh Bruce, if only you were more like Batman, maybe you would have had the strength to resist the Siren."

Robin dragged the female villain over and pushed her to her knees.

"Alright, do your stuff."

She looked at them all then produced a high pitched hum. Bruce gradually came to his senses and looked up.

"Robin, what happened."

He turned to his right and saw the purple cowled heroine.

"Who are you?" He asked suddenly aware of his nakedness.

"This is Batgirl Mister Wayne, she helped out a lot." In more ways than you think.

Barbara smiled back at Robin.

"Anytime, now lets round up those fiends."

She got up and went to the stairwell and in an instant she was gone.

"GOOD GRAVY!" Said Siren who collapsed by the wall, her entrancing voice ruined forever.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers
12