Batgirl '68 Ch. 05

Story Info
Batgirl gets her man.
5.3k words
4.72
8.9k
8
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- My take on the infamous season three episodes of the Batman tv show from the sixties, 'Nora Clavicle,' and 'Surfs Up.' I do not own the rights to Batman, the comic book or television show, this is a fan based parody intended for fun only.

xxx

A festive day in Gotham City, where, at a civic luncheon at the Gotham Astoria, Commissioner James Gordon had been honoured for twenty five years of loyal service.

Once the presentation of a gold watch was over, the honoured guests including Bruce Wayne, debonair millionaire and businessman, had looked on stunned as Mayor Linseed of Gotham City fired Commissioner Gordon moments later.

Doubly stunned, the dinner guests looked on in dismay when said Mayor appointed Nora Clavicle, a known militant feminist, his successor, who then declared that women could run the city better than men.

Once ensconced in the Commissioner's office Nora called Batman on the special direct link to inform the Dynamic Duo they were redundant. In double quick time Nora had told her henchwomen to proceed with 'Operation Disaster Insurance.'

Deeply concerned at recent events, Batman had used the Bat Computer to follow up a lead involving Clavicle's unwarranted promotion, and had driven to a warehouse belonging to 'Drop stitch and Company,' manufacturers of knitting needles.

Taken by surprise, Batgirl, along with Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder had been ambushed at a warehouse by Clavicle, and the terrific trio had been placed in a potentially lethal Siamese Human Knot.

Sat on the stone floor, their arms and legs all twisted, the purple clad heroine was sandwiched between the two virile vigilantes.

Batgirl had her right hand up and around the back of Batman's cowl. Her left was in the lap of Robin, her left calf under his left arm. Her right leg was across his left shoulder. Batman had his right arm across the generous bosom of the sparkly costume of the young girl. "You would be wise to not move a muscle as the slightest motion by any of you will draw the human knot together."

Nora chuckled as she explained her fiendish devilry.

"If you do move your bones will be crushed and you will all be strangled, hah!"

"Holy hamstrings." Cried Robin.

"What do you expect to gain from this, Miss Clavicle?"

"That's Commissioner Clavicle, Bat Dummy. And yes, you are very observant. Tonight I intend to destroy Gotham City! I have here an insurance policy on the city itself, insured by myself to the tune of...ten million dollars!"

"Holy unwritten metropolis!"

"Exactly, boy bowknot. And all for just a couple of hundred bucks. Well so long, and er...don't get up."

The mad woman and entourage left the warehouse in gales of laughter.

"How much longer can we hold out Batman?" Said an anxious boy wonder. "My...that is...my you know what, is getting stiff!"

By a long shot Batgirl had her gloved left hand resting on the lap of Robin, and was unable to help herself squeeze his penis.

"Good." Said the caped crusader in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Good! How is that good? I'm getting a serious boner!"

He looked the girl in the eye as he desperately tried not to buck his hips.

"The involuntary squeezing of your growing erection may indirectly relieve the tension in your lower lumber region. Now where is your right hand old chum?"

From under her cowl Batgirl slowly turned her clear green eyes to her right.

"I can tell you exactly where, Batman, in the crack of my buttocks! It's making me quite wet."

It was true, Robin had managed to wedge his glove right down the middle of the young crime fighter's ass crack.

"Gee! Forgive me Batgirl." He said sheepishly.

"Think nothing of it, Robin." She answered graciously.

"Excellent! Now Robin, can you bend the fourth finger of your hand just a fraction to rub Batgirl's tiny strip of flesh between her anus and vagina?"

Robin felt the soft, sparkly spandex on her pert butt and wiggled his finger at her sensitive spot.

"It's the basic formula for escaping from a Siamese Human Knot." Informed Batman.

"Oh yeah? Where? In a bordello?" Batgirl let out a sigh as she spoke.

"If I try really hard, Batman, I think I can just about reach your groin with my left hand."

"NO Robin! NEVER touch another man's rhubarb!" Batman was very clear about that.

"Gosh! You're right again, Batman."

Robin put his mind to the task in hand, stroking Batgirl's swollen and wet pussy under her ever moistening costume.

She parted her lips as the titian haired heroine savoured the touch of the probing finger. Desperate to squirm she inhaled through flared nostrils, a soft purr escaped her throat. A shiver went down the curve of her spine as the boy wonder pleasured her.

"Is he doing it, Batgirl?"

"UH HUH!"

She was becoming quite heated, all the nerve endings in her loins tingled like crazy as she dripped like a broken faucet. "If you do achieve an orgasm, Batgirl, please cum quietly." Batman advised.

Batgirl gave him a doleful look, was he kidding? Here she was in the middle of two virile men, full of sexual energy, yet she must have a quiet orgasm.

Her only thoughts were of their two hard cocks. In her minds eye she imagined her sodden cunt rippling on the throbbing prick of her idol, Batman. To feel his skin against hers, their bodies as one, his huge hose inside her dripping pussy thrusting deeply with powerful lunges of his phenomenal frame.

"I think we are getting some slackness in our limbs, Batgirl, with your left hand slowly glide along Robin's organ."

Batgirl gulped and started to stroke the young mans hard cock with her clenched fist, trying her best to match the rhythm of his fingering of her. He stiffened considerably under her slender fingers.

Her glove closed over what seemed to be the top part of his knob. He sighed, careful to keep his head and body still.

His bulge grew bigger!

Now ever bolder, Batgirl rubbed the long bar of his stiff shaft and felt it throb under his tiny green briefs. She dared to lick her bee stung lips as his hand split her ass like a blade. Robin was doing a fine job of dragging his fourth finger along her pussy through the material, and he could feel her labia part.

The Domino Daredoll grit her teeth carefully as the finger scraped around the clinging spandex, then actually managed to penetrate her slit through the fabric. She could picture her meaty lips juiced and pink tinged.

"Right Robin, a la escardo o a la drecia." Said Batman curiously.

"You mean keep moving my finger to the left and the right. Boy, Spanish lessons even now?"

"One should keep abreast of Foreign languages even in times like these."

"Right again, Batman."

"It's working, it's working." Batgirl cried as the terrific trio began to loosen from the human knot.

Suddenly they were free and they burst from each other and breathed easier.

"Holy hard on, that really worked! What a simple way to get out of a Siamese Human Knot."

The three crime fighters stood up and flexed their cramped muscles.

"Gee, Batman, I feel really uncomfortable, my briefs are barely able to hold my rampant erection in place."

"Agreed old chum, I can hardly move my legs, my trunks are so tight around my groin."

The Dynamic Duo looked almost crippled as they crouched over hunched up, their stiff cocks tenting their tiny trunks.

Batgirl stood, hands on hips, boots firmly planted in the ground, and a tell tale damp patch between her upper thighs.

"You men, honestly I really don't know how you can walk around with those things down your pants."

She paused and studied the two fit men with their erect cocks, trying to lean forward to alleviate their tension, not to mention the tight confines of their trunks.

"How can we fight crime if we can't even stand up straight?"

"So true boy wonder, we need relief and now."

"Boys, boys, don't worry about a thing, allow me to help you get relief. What decent citizen of Gotham City wouldn't?"

Batgirl rubbed her gloves together and her green eyes twinkled. In a trice she had both of their pants down to their ankles, and much to their mutual satisfaction the two aroused men had their tightly packed erections freed up.

The titian haired beauty was mightily impressed by the both of them. They looked kind of funny in their famous costumes, only naked at their midriffs.

Batman naturally sported a smooth nine incher, stiff as a poker and lined with prominent veins and ridges. He was stunning, the strength in his body more evident with his narrow waist and lean hips exposed.

Beside him, Robin's prick appeared smaller, but then again most average men would have. The boy wonder's one big asset was his flared head that caught the eye.

But in particular Batgirl was captivated by the caped crusader, his meaty cock was thick and engorged and the tip was already turning purple. Her pussy clenched and sent more moisture out and down her left thigh, her sparkly costume visibly stained.

"Very well my dear, to the Bat Pole's!"

The red haired doll squatted at their feet and took the young mans rod in her left glove and pointed the angry looking head directly at her lips. She swallowed, as the tip of his cock tapped against her pursed lips, then she parted them and her mouth slipped over the spongy head.

'Holy suction!"

Batgirl tugged with her hand on the shaft and slid a quarter of the way down. Her head turned to the tall figure of Batman as she moaned loudly on the hard organ of Robin, and watched as he wanked his hose frantically.

His huge prick jutted forward and pulsated with every heartbeat. The young girl snaked out her glove and grabbed onto the steel bar of Batman, still keeping a firm mouth on Robin's stalk.

"Leaping lizards Batman, she must love sucking cock, it feels amazing."

"Keep a stiff upper lip old buddy, this is all in the name of Law, Order and Justice. We must pursue Nora, Commissioner Nora Clavicle as soon as possible."

"I'm on it Batman." Said an excited Batgirl.

She pumped her fist up and down on his prodigious prick and shifted over and let his bulbous crown enter her hot mouth. He let out a cry of delight as her head bobbed on half of the rigid shaft, her hips bucked as she moved on her haunches.

She panicked as he leaned in and his knob hit the back of her throat. Coughing and salivating she took a moment to recover.

"My word, it's so big!"

Determined to finish the task she resumed her oral duties and stretched her jaw wide to accommodate the large member. Clear beads of fluid ran down the underside of the thick member. Her deft fingers explored his veiny skin that slid along the hot muscle as she sucked him with pride.

"Don't stop Batgirl, you're doing a fine job, a little more tongue if you please."

She nodded on his cock in agreement, and in that process plunged further onto his hardness.

"Your turn again, old chum." Said Batman and the Daredoll scooted over to the wanting Robin who was wanking his cock furiously in his damp glove.

Her tongue slipped out between wet lips and licked around the reddened tip, then she drew him in greedily once more. Head moving faster now, she was eager to taste their cum.

"Nearly there Batman, you?"

"Seriously close, Batgirl, to me."

The muscular six footer held the back of her cowl in his left glove and fed her his pulsing cock to her pretty face.

He let out a roar as he came, and thick spurts of sperm filled her mouth. She swallowed gladly, gulping down once, twice then thrice as his creamy offering shot out. Batgirl opened her mouth to show them her cum filled mouth just as Robin moved in and bucked his hips and sprayed her chin and cowl with his seed.

Her lips came around the twitching bell end and she licked him clean. Licking her lips Batgirl stood up on wobbly legs, her leg muscles slightly cramped.

The Dynamic Duo quickly put their dribbling cocks back inside their trunks and relaxed.

"Many thanks Batgirl, splendid oral techniques, now Robin, to the Batmobile!"

Batgirl pouted hugely disappointed.

"Hey you guys, what about me? Don't I get off too?"

Too late, they were gone, a puff of dust in their wake.

Why didn't they fuck her? Oh well, thought the female vigilante, back home and that purple vibrator that had her name on it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two weeks later the surf was up at Gotham Point, and all the local surfers were shaping up for the forthcoming surfing championships.

Barbara Gordon was with Skip Parker on the beach, the local surfing idol was the hottest around. The bouffant haired beach bunny was in her brand new bathing suit in black with the mesh front that showed off her perky bosom nicely.

Skip rode the soup and then joined the excited young beauty on the golden sand, where he towelled off.

"Boy Skip, you really shot that curl!" She gushed.

"Oh, I was just lucky." Answered the fair haired hunk

The pair has been dating for a week now that Summer was here, and they hit the beach every chance they had. The head librarian at Gotham Library was looking especially hot these days, thanks to her extra duties as Batgirl, the Domino Daredoll. Her crime fighting kept her fit and honed, and her lithe figure was the result.

Barely five feet four, she was nonetheless perfectly formed with toned stomach and tight buttocks. Thanks also to years of dancing lessons, she had also developed a fine set of pins.

As the two of them chilled out a blonde in a two piece bikini tapped Skip on the shoulder and let him know that he was wanted on the phone. Barbara stared at the tall woman with the flaxen hair and generous breasts that thrust out from her tiny top. As she left them, the brunette pouted and followed the woman with her eyes as she sashayed back to the High Five changing rooms, her buns rolling from side to side.

"And just WHO was that?" Said Barbara jealously.

She tucked her shoulders back and did her best to thrust HER tits out from her chest.

"Oh, just some chick who's been hanging around lately, Undine I think her name is."

The young suffer rushed off leaving a fuming Barbara alone on the sand.

x

The Joker had really been behind the phone call ruse in order to lure Skip into a trap. He was subsequently kidnapped and strapped to a cunning machine called 'The Experience and Ability Transferometer.'

The Clown Prince of Crime intended to drain all the surfing know how out of the young man and transfer it to himself.

"Are you crazy? It cannot be done!" Cried a desperate Skip.

"Oh no?" Joker pointed to the legend printed on the side of the big red box.

"It does just what it says on the tin. Whoo hoo hoo, hah, hah, hah!"

True enough, ten minutes later, the transfer was accomplished, and Joker, now a surfing champ entered the Gotham Point World Championship Final.

Thanks to a quick thinking Barbara Gordon she informed Batman who rushed down to the Hang Five, accompanied by Bruce Wayne's youthful ward, Dick Grayson. They arrived just in time to challenge Joker to the title, and the showdown of the year was set.

Barbara had tried her best to hunt down the missing Skip, who had by this time escaped the evil clutches of the dastardly villain.

"So Joker, shall we go into the men's locker room and change into our baggies?"

The Ace of Knaves looked surly and mean as his plan to be surfing champ began to unravel. The burly vigilante entered said locker room and retrieved his trunks from his yellow utility belt, and contemplated on the choice of wearing them over his usual navy trunks or under.

He found a full length mirror and stepped out of his trunks, so that his midriff was bare. The crime fighter extraordinaire cut a fine figure as he studied his physique. Still in costume apart from the trunks his smooth skinned manhood hung from a trimmed pubic area, over a plum sized ball sack.

Muscular thighs with corded sinews under his form fitting tights flexed as he posed. His butt clenched and dimpled on either side of the cheeks.

Unbeknownst to him, Barbara Gordon was also in the room seeking out her boyfriend Skip, and as she emerged from the shower stalls her big green eyes grew large at the sight of her hero with his knob out.

She caught her breath as Batman swept his cape over his right shoulder and held his baggies up to his groin and looked at his reflection. His dark, come to bed eyes were shadowed under his cowl, his square jaw tight in concentration.

Even in its flaccid state the young brunette thought his cock a most beautiful piece of succulent meat, long, veiny with a prominent crown. The aroused girl recalled the time she had given the caped beefcake a much needed blowjob, Robin too actually, when they had gotten free of the dangerous Siamese Human Knot.

In the rear of the men's locker room, the bouffant babe licked her red lips and rubbed her thighs together. Her Mons pubis was clear to see under her tight fitting one piece bathing suit. The jet black suit had a triangle cut neckline with see through mesh that accentuated her deep cleavage.

Careful to stay silent, Barbara pulled her suit to the side to expose her soft pussy. Although turned on by the mans naked midriff, she was not wet yet, but she wasted no time in slipping a finger inside her cunt. Her pointed nipples stuck out of the mesh like bullets as she slowly frigged herself, eyes on his gorgeous ass.

She stood on one leg as she bent the other at the knee for a better angle. While her right hand worked her quim, her left played with her nipples under the top of the suit. With ever increasing speed she rubbed herself, groaning now as her stomach tightened and her buttocks shuddered. with his trained and heightened senses, the crime fighter heard noise from behind him and he spun around quickly.

Barbara gasped at having been caught in the act of masturbating and covered her ever moistening pussy. "Miss Gordon!"

"Batman, forgive me, I was looking for Skip, and I...?"

He looked at the attractive girl, her vivacious figure and shapely legs gave him a semi erect cock that poked up out of his groin at a forty five degree angle. In turn she ogled his six feet two frame, stocky and barrel chested with quite visible tendons and sinew under the blue costume.

He didn't appear to have an ounce of fat on his entire body. Above his utility belt his six pack was prominent, below, his erection bobbed up and down. Although as Batgirl she had been thrilled and rewarded with the task of sucking the mans cock, she wondered if she might get a second chance in her every day persona.

All her teenage life she had worshipped him from afar, idolised the fantastic man, followed his career, never knowing who the mystery man was under the cowl. She had indeed been inspired by him to become Batgirl, and dreamed of fighting crime by his side. Probably ten years older than her, he was the only man who had ever really aroused her, College boys, even Skip Taylor, paled in comparison to her hero.

"I need to get ready for the competition, Joker is outside."

"The race isn't for another thirty minutes yet, Batman."

The girl closed in on the slightly rattled man, his stiff cock clenched in his right glove.

"Besides, you can't possibly go outside with THAT sticking up out of your baggies. Let me help you relieve some of the tension."

Batman was reminded of a similar situation not so long ago, when the redheaded female crime fighter known as Batgirl, had helped out with much needed oral aid.

Barbara took her one chance to seduce her idol and peeled off her suit from her upper body, releasing her wonderful upturned tits with the puffy points.

"You may have a point there, Miss Gordon."

"Barbara."

She wiggled her butt and removed the costume completely and stood naked as the day she was born. He gazed at her silky pale skin and finely haired dark mound between her parted legs. Letting go of his prick, it pointed straight up, thick and rock hard, nine inches of muscle.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12