Batgirl '68 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the biggest I ever saw, so beautiful."

"Why, thank you, care to kiss it?"

He dipped his head and kissed her plump mouth, making her moan softly, her naked form swaying to him. He pulled her close, one hand moving down to her tight, firm ass. Barbara surrendered herself to him, the feel of his arms about her a sheer thrill.

They took their time kissing, tasting each other, learning the shape of their lips. Her arms came up and around the back of his cowl and rubbed her belly along his throbbing prick.

She moved back slightly and let her fingers trail south to caress his stiffness. He stood with legs apart, hands on hips as the smiling girl went on to her knees and stared at his erection. Her warm breath fanned the long shaft and he inhaled deeply. A bead of clear liquid seeped from the tiny hole on the head, and she used her thumb to spread it all over.

Barbara took hold of it at the base and gave a long lick from where her fingers gripped it up to the head. Aware of each minute she quickly pulled him inside her mouth and began to move to and fro on the first four inches. He looked down at the girl and placed his glove on top of her bouffant and concentrated on not thrusting his hips up.

She was loving it, his cock was terrific, the only one she ever wanted, needed, lusted for. Sucking so hard now, it was as if she were using her face to fuck him, ramming down her open mouth all the way. Ignoring her constant gagging Barbara was determined to swallow up all of his nine inches.

Again, Batman was enjoying a young woman fellating him, two weeks ago it was Batgirl, today, slightly guilty, he had let the Commissioner's daughter suck him off. But right now he didn't care, what mattered was his cock. As her hot and slippery tongue flicked over the head over and over, his heart raced.

Barbara felt the same, as she moaned around his knob, her right hand went all by itself to her damp pussy where she strummed her hard clitoris with a fingertip. She raised her head to meet his eyes, her fulsome lips pursed tightly around his bell end, and he twitched ever more frantically in her mouth.

She was literally mouth watering as her spit dribbled from both sides of her mouth. With both hands on his strong quads, she held him still in an attempt to prevent him from grinding his hips. She pulled off his stalk with an obscene popping sound that was so loud that Batman turned his head to the door of the locker room, convinced that they would be caught.

"Quickly Barbara, go inside the stalls."

The pair of horny lovers entered the shower stalls, both ready to fuck their brains out. Batman found the wooden bench in the middle of the narrow strip between the showers and sat down. His nine inch wood as stiff as ever. He planted the flat heels of his blue boots as best he could on the slippery floor tiles.

Barbara rubbed her soft pussy as she just about salivated at the sight of her hero.

"Miss Gordon, Barbara, this isn't right, you're the daughter of the Police Commissioner."

"Don't be silly, Batman, I'm old enough to know what I'm doing, and this is 1968 after all. I take the birth control pill! Now let me get the ball rolling."

The comely brunette turned her back and spread her buttocks to give the aroused man a good view of her wet pussy from behind. Moving backwards she positioned her well defined legs on either side of his good sized thighs and hovered over his lap.

Without glancing back she trapped his large pecker in the crack of her ass and rubbed up and down on the upright prick. Batman looked on mesmerised as he was butt fucked, her peachy cheeks split like ripe fruit along the very stiff shaft.

"Like that, Batman?"

"Absolutely, where do you learn these things?"

Barbara paused, her quim dripping wet from the anticipation of being speared by the big Bat Pole. She took hold of the thick cock and poised with her cunt just touching the fat crown.

"Batman! Batman! Are you ready? Joker is on the beach."

"Dick? Dick Grayson? I need ten minutes, old chum."

"But Batman, the Joker!"

Exasperated Barbara yelled out.

"He said ten more minutes! OOOOOOOOHHHH!"

She let out a loud groan as she let the wonderful cock enter her, spreading her labia out to accommodate the generous girth. With a concerted effort, bared feet flat on the tiles, Barbara sank further and further onto the hot shaft until she was totally impaled on him.

"Batman, is that Barbara Gordon with you?" Asked a confused Dick.

"Uh huh, we...oof...we are looking for Skip. Don't come in!"

Barbara was ecstatic, her eyes closed, a half smile on her lips. This was everything she had dreamed of during her teenage years. His cock was superb, every bump and ridge was felt as she rested with him stuffed inside her sensitive tunnel She dare not move for fear of him withdrawing from her, she was quite happy to stay this way for hours.

"Go ahead my dear, show me what you can do."

Could he read her mind? A thrill of excitement swept through her loins as she raised her hips and wallowed in the incredible sensation of his length scraping her inner walls. A thousand tingles washed over her and her heart beat like a drum as she slid down again, her fingers gripped firmly on his solid thighs.

"Oh my lord, Batman! I...I just came!"

She shrieked in delight as she achieved a mini orgasm, simply by embedding herself on his knob!

"Remarkable." He uttered as he removed his gloves and dug his fingers in her ripe bum.

Her pussy positively pouted on his boner, the moisture glistening on the finely haired lips. Batman watched and took in every detail of the erotic sight of her firm ass rolling around on his rigid cock, her legs spread out wide.

The perky brunette started to move, testing different speeds and rotations, her gorgeous tits thrust out high and firm, the nipples like berries. She twisted and humped faster, her breath hissing from her mouth.

Her head dipped and she made rapid fire jerks of her pelvis as his length moved in and out of her sweet cunt. She could feel liquid heat down there as she bounced on his lap.

"Oh my, your cock is sliding into me so easy!"

"That's easily, dear girl. Good grammar is essential, even in the act of love making."

"Right again, Batman." She cooed, her delightful body gliding along his groin.

Barbara was proud of herself as she gyrated upon his hard cock, using her honed legs to move around in circular motions on his lap. She arched her back and humped him greedily, bringing her meaty thighs against his, the thin material of his tights barely registered.

On tiptoe, her thighs and calves tensed, the young girl reached her second climax, very nearly toppling from his lap with the intensity.

With no effort at all, Batman held the lightweight girl in his powerful grip and spun her around onto the bench. He bent over her back, his cape folded over their bodies as he inhaled her scent at the spot where her shoulder and neck met. His bare hands roamed freely all over her delectable flesh, the flanks, spine, belly, everything about her body was sensual.

As she widened her legs, feet flat on the floor, she supported herself on the bench, both palms on the wooden surface. Still not recovered from her orgasm, her breath was ragged.

Batman angled her posterior for the ideal penetration, his cock settled on her wet entrance and he pushed on through, her velvet channel making way for the large weapon. Her soft cunt snuggled around his hard prick as he slipped on in. Barbara squealed and rocked her pretty bum, moving back at him as he built up a rhythm, shoving in all the way, then retreating with a teasing withdrawal.

"Oh my darling Batman, I love it! Keep fucking me lover, your cock is do hard!"

Her words spurred him on, his butt surging to and fro as he worked his rigid cock in her foaming pussy. She gasped with utter joy as she took his pounding with relish, loving his balls as they slapped against her ass. Much as she would have loved to fuck the man all day, she was aware of the ongoing situation outside.

"Hurry Batman, time is of the essence!'

"Agreed, it's sometimes difficult to think when you're fucking a gorgeous piece of ass."

Barbara gripped the edge of the bench until her knuckles turned white, and she braced herself with feet firmly on the floor of the shower stalls. He cradled her tits in both hands and buried his cowl in her graceful neck.

"I love the way your tits feel."

"Thank you, Batman."

There came a pounding on the door.

"Batman, Batman, you're needed, now!"

"Keep going, keep going!" Urged the girl. Batman dug his fingers in the pale cheeks of her butt as he hit her hot bod with his hips.

"Goodness! I'm coming again!" She tried her best to stifle a scream.

The flushed brunette went weak at the knees, sagging slightly, only held in place by powerful fists around her lower body. Batman growled as he came, thick creamy sperm erupting inside her with three jerks of his pelvis. His semen bubbled in her steaming cunt as he finally stopped moving. Then the two separated and relaxed.

Barbara began to laugh with the intense relief and satisfaction of finally being fucked by the caped crusader. Her gaping pussy seeped fluids from their mutual orgasms as she sat on the bench, breasts heaving.

Dreams do come true if you really wish hard enough she thought, and she had been wishing for a long time. She found her bathing suit and Batman put on his baggies over his navy trunks.

"Duty calls Miss Gordon, the city needs me."

And with that he was gone. Barbara slipped out of the locker room moments after he, and spied Skip.

"There you are, we were looking all over for you."

The young couple hugged and went down to the beach to watch the surfing final. Her thoughts were distant though as she was already scheming on how to get Batman into a nice soft bed in the near future.

END

***

P.S. Check out the tv episode, Barbara really DOES come from the locker room mere seconds after Batman had changed into his baggies. Dreams do come true if you wish hard enough!

12