Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 04

Story Info
Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag.
3.8k words
4.76
25.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth in my ongoing series of Batgirl stories, in which I try to explore the developing sexuality of her everyday counterpart, Barbara Gordon and her relationship with those around her, hopefully with a dash of excitement thrown in, for good measure. Grateful thanks to all those readers who have sent me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The storyline continues on from that of 'Batgirl Enhanced'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 4: Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag

Tuesday, 7:07 pm

Barbara tucked Jennifer up, and smiled at the lovely young blonde stretched out on the couch. The nurse had removed the dressing from about Jenny's forehead, before they had left the hospital, and the relatively small scar appeared to be healing up nicely. Jen would have to return later, to ensure the sutures had dissolved properly and that there was no infection of the wound, but that was just routine. Barbara had lent Jennifer one of her baby-doll nighties, until they could return to Jenny's apartment and collect a few more items of clothing.

"Try to get some sleep, honey," she murmured, brushing a stray lock of hair from Jennifer's forehead. "Those two sleeping tablets I gave you, should start to kick in, in a few minutes? I'll see you in the morning, before I go to work." She lent forward and kissed Jenny on the forehead. "'Night!"

"G'night!" Jennifer mumbled, her heavy eyelids already starting to droop.

Barbara stood their watching the young blonde, until she was certain she was sound asleep, and then crept into the bedroom. Normally, she would have allowed the patient to sleep in her bed, but this would have severely restricted her nocturnal activities. She pressed the hidden button under the dresser and watched it silently swing inward, together with the narrow section of wall that hid the secret passage, that led down to the compact hidden ground level garage, at the rear of the apartment block. She unhooked her Batcostume from the back of the panel, then turned and tossed it onto the bed, as the dresser swung back into place.

She uttered a loud sigh, as she started to strip off her street clothes, and then sat on the edge of the mattress to finally remove her shoes and stockings. She then pulled on the black, Kevlar reinforced, Latex catsuit, smoothing it down over her legs and hips, and positioning the armor comfortably over her boobs, before zipping up the full length fastener in back. She slipped on the calf-length boots, then stood up and walked over to the dresser mirror and touched up her make-up, including using a liberal quantity of her trademark dark-purple Bat-lipstick. She used a tissue to blot off the excess, then clipped her short Bat-cape about her neck. Finally, she pulled on the combined mask and cowl, tucking a few stray wisps of hair beneath the built in wig.

She then stood for a moment, hands on flared hips, admiring her stunning, five-feet nine-inch reflection in the mirror. "You'll do!" she murmured, then reached for the hidden button again. Moments later, having grabbed her utility belt off a hook in the passageway, she disappeared down the narrow stairwell, to the ground-level garage and her powerful Batgirl motorcycle.

-oOo-

Arkham Asylum was a grim looking place, in the light of day, but at night, illuminated by moonlight, it looked even more foreboding! Situated in a wooded area, just to the north of Gotham City, the Victorian style building had been deeded to a Doctor Amadeus Arkham by his late mother, and converted, in 1921, to house the criminally insane. The Asylum had been the first facility of its kind in Gotham County.

Dr Arkham, a vigorous social reformer, had been appalled by conditions in the Gotham penal system, where those who were mentally ill, and therefore not legally responsible for their actions, were incarcerated side-by-side with hardened career criminals. He was determined to do something about this situation. To that end, he transformed his ancestral home into a high-security mental facility, and staffed it with some of the most prominent psychologists and physicians of his era!

Ironically, one of Arkham's first inmates was one 'Mad Dog' Martin Hawkins, who had been arrested and tried for the brutal murder of Amadeus Arkham's own wife and infant daughter, then found not guilty, by reason of insanity. It was to Dr. Arkham's everlasting credit, that he treated Hawkins with great concern and compassion, right up to his accidental electrocution, barely two months after his initial incarceration.

In 1929, just six days after the now-legendary Wall Street stock market crash, Dr. Arkham, who had lost his entire fortune in the crash, apparently went berserk, and was subdued and arrested while attempting to electrocute his stockbroker. Found not guilty by reason of insanity, Amadeus Arkham was committed to his own asylum, where he spent the remainder of his days carving indecipherable inscriptions on the floor of his cell with his fingernails, while softly singing 'The Battle Hymn of the Republic'. Amadeus Arkham subsequently passed away quietly in his sleep, on April 7, 1963, a faint smile etched forever on his lips.

Upon his death, the establishment was transferred into the hands of the City Authority, and had subsequently been used to house some of Gotham's most mentally disturbed criminal elements, such as the Joker, the Penguin, the Riddler, Bane, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, and most recently, Selina Kyle AKA The Catwoman!

Tuesday, 7:09 pm

Selina Kyle smiled at the male guard, through the bars of her cell. "Hello, Big Boy!" she purred, throatily. "I haven't ssseen you around here before!"

The young prison guard, blinked at her, nervously and took an involuntary step backward. He had been informed that 'Catwoman', as she was commonly referred to by the rest of the warders, was a very dangerous prisoner, and should only be approached with extreme caution. "I-I only started working here a week ago!" he replied. He couldn't help but notice what a sexy woman the prisoner looked, even in her standard drab prison garb and with that boyish, close-cropped hairstyle.

According to his fellow worker's, Catwoman was as nutty as a fruit cake, and when she was first admitted, had insisted on just wearing an abbreviated loincloth thing, WITHOUT even any panties! "Jesus, I would've liked to have seen that!" he muttered to himself. He felt his cock twitch, just at the thought. Unfortunately, the shrinks had soon talked her out of it, and now she wore the same drab outfit as all the other incarcerated loony tunes.

Selina had noted the bulge in the front of his uniform pants and smiled to herself. "I bet you would love to have sssex with me, wouldn't you, handsssome?" she purred, sexily, starting to unbutton her top.

"W-What?"

"You heard me, Big Boy!" she murmured, shrugging the top off her shoulders, and letting fall to the floor of her cell.

"Oh shit, she ain't wearing no underwear!" he told himself, as he stared, wide-eyed, at her gently swaying 37-inch bust, then watched her cup the superbly formed globes of flesh in both hands and squeeze them together.

"I bet you'd jussst love to get your hands on thessse babies?" she purred, tweaking her nipples into full prominence.

"I, er, I think you should put your jacket back on, lady!" he said, glancing around, nervously. "You could get us both into a whole heap of trouble!"

Selina ignored his advice, stretching her left boob upward, until she could run her wet, pink tongue over the crest of the erect nipple. "Mmm, that's NICE!" she purred. "Want some?"

He swallowed hard. "I've warned you, lady..."

Selina's hands moved to the waistband of her pants and her fingers started unfastening the buttons, her big eyes never leaving his. "Are you sssure?"

"Now stop that!" he croaked, sweat breaking out on his forehead.

The pants slid to the floor of the cell, pooling around her ankles.

"Oh fuck! She ain't wearing no panties, either!" he gasped, under his breath, his eyes drawn to the neatly-trimmed patch of curly pubic hair covering her pussy. "Please lady," he pleaded, even as she stepped out of the fallen pants and pressed herself up against the bars, "put your clothes back on?"

"Why, don't ya like what ya sssee?" she murmured, running her hands down over her breasts and stomach, before inserting a finger in her pussy and pistoning it in and out. She closed her eyes and flung her head back. "Oh, yesss, this is sssooh good!" she gasped, squirming her shapely hips.

"Please...," he croaked, his mouth suddenly dry. His painful erection was threatening to burst out of his trousers. He watched, as she withdrew her glistening finger and inserted it into her mouth, between ovalled lips.

"Mmmmm!" Her eyes flew open and she gazed at him, with an imploring look on her face. "But not as good as the REAL thing!" she added, with a sexy pout of her lips.

"Look, Ms Kyle, if you don't put your clothes back on, I... I shall be forced to sound the alarm!" he threatened, lamely.

"Don't ya wanna get a piece of thisss, Big Boy?" Selina murmured, gripping the bars above her head, spreading her legs apart and pulling her naked body up against them. "It's been a long time since I've had any, and you wouldn't have to come into the cell! You can fuck me from out there!" Her big green eyes seemed to bore into his. They were like two limpid pools, begging him to dive in.

The guard gulped and shook his head. This kinky bitch was offering it to him, on a plate! There was only so much that flesh and blood could stand! He had to have her! "Okay, lady, but no tricks now?" he growled, unzipping his fly and pulling out his throbbing erection.

As he approached her, the cell keys jingling from the keyring attached to his belt.

Tuesday, 8:15 pm

Batgirl swung over and landed on the roof with a feline grace, next to the crouching Batman and Robin, releasing the length of nylon cord as she did so. "Hey guys!" she greeted, walking over to the Dynamic Duo, hips swaying, sexily, hands on her hips. "Anything interesting going down?"

"Just a stray mutt watering a lamp pole!" replied Robin, with a bored look on his youthful face.

"Should you be out on patrol yet, Barbara?" Batman asked, with a concerned frown. "You've barely had chance to get over that Bastet ordeal!"

"I feel fine, unlike poor Jenny!"

"How is she?" Robin asked, anxiously. He had taken a real shine to the blonde-haired vigilante.

"Tucked up in bed, fast asleep!" Barbara replied, with a slight smile, noting his boyish anxiety.

Suddenly, the theme tune from 'Beverley Hills Cop' by Axel F, filled the air. Batman pulled his Bat-phone out of his utility belt and held it to his ear. "Yes Commissioner?" He listened for a few seconds. "WHAT?" He turned to his two curious companions, grim-faced. "Catwoman has just escaped from Arkham Asylum!" he snapped. "Er, yes, Commissioner... No, Commissioner... We're on our way, Commissioner!"

He broke the connection and slipped the phone into its belt compartment. "To the Batmobile, Robin!"

"Hey, where are you guys going?" Batgirl protested.

"We're off to Arkham, to look for any clues!" Batman explained. "The best thing you can do, young lady, is get off home to bed!"

Barbara gave an angry huff, as she watched the Caped Crusaders disappear down a convenient fire escape. "Oh well, I suppose I'd better do just that?" she muttered, darkly.

Tuesday, 8:50 pm

Jeremiah Arkham escorted Batman and Robin down to the scene of the escape. He was still the nominal caretaker of the asylum, even though it was now run by the city authorities. "I hurried over as soon as I was informed," he babbled, wringing his scrawny hands. "This should NEVER have happened! All the prison guards had been given strict instructions NOT to approach Ms Kyle, under ANY circumstances!"

They arrived at the cell. The dead warder was stretched out on his back, a smile still on his youthful face. His impressive peter, was still hanging out from the open fly of his pants.

"Has anyone moved the body?" Batman enquired.

"N-No, we are still waiting for the police forensics boys to show!"

"Good!"

Batman walked around the corpse, careful not to disturb anything, noting the open cell door and the bunch of keys hanging from the inside of the door lock. He squatted down and examined the man's penis, careful not to touch it. The head was coated with dried semen. There was a small, dark bruise on the left side of his neck. "Hmm?" He rose to his feet again. "Well, we know how she killed him!" he exclaimed, grimly.

"She enticed him over to her cell, and while they were having sex, through the bars, she killed him with a martial-arts pressure hold to the neck! Then, before he could collapse to the floor, she removed his keys from his belt, and let herself out of her cell! Simple!"

"Holy Sherlock Holmes, Batman!" exclaimed the Boy Wonder, in wide-eyed amazement, punching one gloved fist into the palm of his other hand. "I don't know how you do it!"

"But how did she escape from this high security wing?" Jeremiah enquired, with a puzzled frown. "She would have had to get past several electronically controlled, heavily barred doors, complete with CCTV, and at least two other guards, before she could get out of the building and into the grounds?"

"Hmm?" The Caped Crusader walked to the far end of the corridor, where a sash chord window looked out over the grounds, some eighty feet below. The catch was open, and the simple alarm wire, had been neatly cut through. There was a smear of what looked like dried blood, on the sash chord. "Here is her escape route, gentlemen!" he suggested, easing up the window with a gloved hand, careful not to touch the smear of blood.

"But we're a good seventy-five feet above ground level!" exclaimed the white haired caretaker. "If she had jumped, she would've surely have killed or seriously injured herself?"

Batman stuck his head out of the window. "There's a three-inch wide, stone ledge out here, leading towards a lower part of the roof, some fifty feet away," he declared. "Selina must have inched her way along the ledge, then leapt down onto the flat roof. I think I can make out some fire stairs over there, leading to the ground!"

"A three-inch wide ledge... surely that's impossible?" exclaimed Jeremiah, disbelievingly.

"Not to Gotham City's foremost cat burglar!" replied the Dark Knight, loftily. "I suggest you have some surface-hardened, high-tensile steel bars fitted to this window, as soon as possible and replace those locks on the cell doors, with centrally controlled electronic ones!"

Tuesday, 9:00 pm

Jennifer had awoken, suddenly, in the darkened apartment. "Where the hell am I?" she wondered, throwing back the blanket and sitting up on the couch. Recent memories came flooding back. "Oh, yeah!" She heaved a sigh of relief. "Ms Gordon's place!" A vision of Barbara standing in the hospital room, stark naked, except for her heels and hose, flashed into her mind, and she smiled, lasciviously. "What a magnificent body our Ms. Gordon has!" she murmured to herself. She looked down at her own figure, clearly visible through the sheer, nylon nightie. "Well, you're not so bad, either!" she added, with a grin.

She stood up and peeked into the darkened bedroom. Despite the gloom, she could see that there was no-one sleeping in the bed, just a few items of clothing strewn across it. "Now, where the heck has she got to, at this time of night?" Jennifer wondered, with a puzzled frown.

Curious, she turned on the light and wandered into the bedroom. There were no obvious clues! Filled with insatiable curiosity, she started pulling open the drawers of the dresser. They were filled with the usual girlish lingerie, if perhaps a little on the daring side. Suddenly, she spotted something, and pulled out a very life-like, battery-powered vibrator. It was about ten-inches in length! "Well, well, well!" she exclaimed, with a throaty chuckle. "Who's a frustrated girl then?"

She was just about to return the sex-toy, when the glitter of something shiny and metallic caught her eye. She reached into the drawer and pulled out a pair of the most magnificent antique earrings. The exquisitely formed items of jewelry, looked as if they were made of pure gold, and were in the form of two sitting cats, with inset emeralds for their eyes. She ran her fingertips over them, lovingly. Strangely, they felt almost warm to the touch? "Exquisite!" she breathed, feeling an overpowering urge to try them on. She slipped them on her already pierced earlobes.

She felt a thrill, like an electric shock, pass through her body, and her nipples immediately peeked. She quickly pulled off her baby-doll nightie and examined her breasts in the mirror. They seemed enlarged, swollen for some unaccountable reason, the nipples sticking out like two .45 caliber bullets. She suddenly realized that the gusset of her sheer panties were soaking wet and, without another thought, stripped off the sodden underwear, leaving her totally naked, apart from the dangling, glittering items of jewelry.

"Oh, God! I feel so incredibly hot!" she gasped, her hand starting to rub against the entrance to her pussy. Jennifer's whole body seemed to be on fire, both her nipples and her clitoris tingling, as if an electric current was passing through them.

"Wait!" She dived into the drawer again and emerged with the vibrator. She fell back onto the mattress and spread her thighs, lewdly, then inserted the plastic dildo into her sex. Fumbling fingers found the switch at the far end of the vibrator and flicked it on, even as she pushed it deeper inside her.

A loud humming filled the room, as Jenny shoved the love toy deeper inside her twat, and then started pumping it in and out! "Oh, yes, yesss!" she gasped, as, unbelievably, she felt herself rushing toward her first climax. She had never cum so fast, in all her life! "Oh God, yessssss!" she cried arching her back and thrusting her hips up off the bed. "Aaaaiiieeeeee!"

Afterwards, she lay there panting, eyes heavy lidded, the humming vibrator still deeply embedded in her vagina. Suddenly, her eyes opened wide with wonder. She could feel another orgasm starting to build. She started pistoning the vibrator in and out of her sopping twat. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooooohhhh!" A flood of warm secretions flowed from her pussy, soaking the bedsheet beneath her, as she writhed her hips, humping upward, as if she were fucking an invisible man!

As she slumped back down onto the bed, gasping for breath, she heard a loud roaring noise outside. It seemed to be coming from the utility road, behind the apartment block. It sounded like a powerful motorcycle engine? The engine noise died, and she heard a metallic clang, like a garage door shutting. She lay their puzzled, and then she heard the sound of footsteps, high-heeled footsteps, clunking on a wooden staircase. They were getting closer, and they seemed to be coming from behind the wall!

"Shit!" Jennifer thumbed off the vibrator, jumped off the bed, grabbed her baby-doll nightie and rushed from the room, only remembering to flick off the light switch, at the last second, plunging the bedroom into darkness.

Tuesday, 9:17 pm

As soon as she entered the bedroom, Barbara heaved a sigh of relief and plumped her ass down on the side of the bed. She was about to pull off her boots, when she realized that her left hand, which was resting on the bed, was all wet. "And sticky!" she muttered, as she raised it to her nose and sniffed. She peered around suspiciously, then her eyes spied the abandoned panties, lying on the floor, near the foot of the bed. A knowing smile touched her purple-painted lips, as she lent over to pick them up.

12