Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara poked her head around the doorjamb and switched on the room lights. "Jennifer, are you awake?" she enquired, softly.

There was some creaks and rustles from the couch, and a tangled head of blonde hair emerged from under the blanket, followed by a sleepy looking face, blinking in the bright light. "Wha'... What's up?"

Barbara walked out in front of the couch, then bent over and dangled the still damp panties just above Jenny's nose. "You left these in my bedroom, I believe?" she announced., with a knowing grin.

The blonde's nose wrinkled up, as she caught the unmistakable aroma of arousal. "Oh, I, er, um..." Jenny's eyes suddenly opened, as big as saucers. "What the hell's that get-up you're wearing, Barbara?" she gasped.

Barbara blushed, suddenly realizing that she was still wearing her Batgirl outfit. "This is my vigilante costume," she replied, deciding to take the bull by the horns and come clean. "Barbara Gordon is also the costumed crime-fighter, Batgirl! Along with Batman and Robin, I help protect the good citizens of Gotham City from its criminal elements! I go out on patrol most nights!"

"No shit?" Jennifer exclaimed, excitedly, sitting up.

"Jennifer's language has certainly become far cruder, since she lost her memory," Barbara decided. "Er, yes!"

"I must say, I like the sexy get-up, especially those heels!"

"Er, thank you!" Barbara suddenly noticed the Earrings of Bastet, dangling from the girl's earlobes. "Are those my special earrings you're wearing?" she asked, with a smirk.

"Oh, er, yes! I was just trying them on, Barbara, honestly!"

"That explains why my bed is covered in girl cum!" Barbara said, with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh, and I borrowed this as well!" Jenny added, with a guilty look, pulling the vibrator out from under the blanket. It glistened, wetly, under the room's artificial lighting.

"Well used, by the look of it!"

"Sorry, Barbara!" she wailed. "I just couldn't help myself! I was imagining that I was making passionate love to you!"

Barbara smiled. "I don't want to shock your sensibilities, dear, but you and I have been an item for well over six months now!"

"What?" Jennifer's eyes opened wide with shock, then she smiled. "I should have guessed!"

"Come into the bedroom and help me off with my outfit, and I will tell you all about it!" Barbara added, in a suddenly husky tone, feeling her pussy starting to juice up. "You can leave the earrings on, if you like?"

12