Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two-face?" queried the Caped Crusader, with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh huh! I walked straight into his trap, like a lamb to the slaughter! I should've waited for you guys to back me up!"

"Yes, you should have!" retorted Batman, with a frown of disapproval. "That was very unprofessional of you, Barbara!"

Her green eyes flashed, angrily, at the implied slur. "You're never around when I need you most!" she retorted. "Anyway, I tried to get you on your cellular Batphone, when I first arrived here, but it was switched off. I don't suppose you've bothered to check your voice mail lately?"

Batman looked suitably embarrassed. "Er, well no, I..."

"Exactly! Anyway, it's not just me that Two-face is after! You two are top of his hit list!"

"I suspected as much," the Dark Knight replied, nodding, knowingly.

"What, er, happened to your outfit?" Robin asked, with a childish smirk.

A momentary look of annoyance crossed her lovely face, before she answered. "Two-face trapped me in a huge supersonic cleaner, that not only disintegrated my Batcostume, but managed to remove a couple of layers of my epidermis as well! Hence the pink, freshly scrubbed look, Boy Wonder! If you guys hadn't arrived when you did, I might have drowned and been skinned alive, both at the same time?"

The Boy Wonder stared down through the open trapdoor. The liquid had stopped rising about a foot from the top of the glass cylinder. "At least you managed to protect your secret identity from any passing voyeurs," he replied, with a snigger.

Batgirl just glowered at him and pulled the cape tighter about herself. Robin could be so damned infantile at times.

-oOo-

They hung around for an hour, hoping to apprehend the arch-villain upon his return, but Two-face never showed.

"Perhaps he's spotted the Batmobile parked out front?" Robin offered, eventually.

12