Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fetched the key to the manacles and freed the redhead's wrists and ankles.

Barbara sat up on the side of the bed, rubbing her chaffed wrists. "Thank you, Samantha! I promise you that you won't regret this!" she said. "It's the only way out of this unholy mess! Of course, you will have to voluntarily hand yourself over to the cops, but I am willing to put in a good word for you."

Samantha swallowed hard, but nodded.

Peering around, Barbara spotted her red panties lying on the floor next to the bed. She scooped them up, slipped them about her hips and tied off the side strings. "You wouldn't happen to have a spare dress I could borrow?" she added, with a smile, getting to her feet. "My own is, ah, slightly the worse for wear!"

Samantha blinked, owlishly. "Huh? Oh yes, yes of course!" She stepped into her walk-in closet and returned with a gorgeous green number that matched Barbara's eyes, perfectly. "This should be okay?"

"Thanks, it's lovely!"

Sam watched Barbara slip on the dress, then zipped it up for her. "Should I, ah, get dressed in my female clothing?" the brunette asked, with a confused frown.

"No time! Just grabbed a few things and then we're outta here, just in case Two-face decides to show his ugly mug!"

Samantha nodded and fetched her sports bag, which she quickly crammed full of various items of female clothing and a selection of cosmetics. "Could... Could I ask a big favor, Barbara?" she said, a little hesitantly.

"You can ask," the redhead replied, with a grin, "but it doesn't mean I'll necessarily agree to your request."

"Do you mind if we stop off at your place, before I turn myself in at police headquarters? I... I'd like to dress as my true gender, before I place myself in the arms of the law!"

Barbara stared into the anxious features of the brunette, who was still dressed as Harvey Jr., sans clipped moustache. After a moment's deliberation, she smiled. "Sure, why not? I can probably give you a couple of makeup tips, during your transformation?" she agreed.

Will Batman survive? Will Two-face take his revenge on the plucky librarian? For the answer to these & other questions, tune in for the next exciting episode, coming soon!

12