Batgirl: Green-eyed Monster Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I don't know, Jen? Batman phoned from the hospital, a short while ago, and said that she was undergoing emergency surgery, and that it was touch and go whether Samantha would pull through!" Robin looked tired and gaunt, behind his mask.

"You poor boy!" Sparrow murmured, sharing his grief. She slipped a hand around his neck and pulled his face down to hers, to give him what was initially intended to be a warm, sympathetic kiss on the lips.

After the initial start of surprise, Robin wrapped his arms around her shapely costumed torso and began to kiss her back, hungrily. His hands slipped down from about her trim waist, onto her shapely buttocks, pulling her closer, and crushing her bra-less breasts up against his muscular chest. Something started to stir in his Robin briefs, as his hands roamed over Sparrow's shapely ass cheeks, as if they had a will of their own?

Their kiss came to an end, and Jenny pulled out of his embrace, panting and looking a little embarrassed and bemused. "I-I'm sorry, Dick!" she gasped, blushing a very becoming shade of pink. "I, ah, I don't know what came over me? Please forgive me, Boy Wonder!"

Robin gave her a sheepish smile. "You've got nothing to apologize for, Jen! Actually, I kinda liked it!" he admitted. He had grown very fond of the shapely, blue-eyed blonde, over recent months, but had never had the confidence to reveal his true feelings to her.

"Yeah, me too!" Jennifer admitted, with an impish grin. "Maybe we should do something about it, sometime?" She hadn't really noticed before, but Robin was really quite handsome and had a great physique, no doubt due to all those hours he spent 'pumping iron'.

She blushed slightly, as her eyes were drawn to the growing bulge in his Robin briefs, then on a sudden impulse, she stepped into his waiting arms and kissed him again, hard and passionately this time. She made no move to resist, as she felt his one hand moved to the nape of her neck and start to unzip her tight-fitting costume. Instead, her hands moved to his red briefs and started to push them down over his firm, muscular ass.

"Just how far does this zip go?" the Boy Wonder enquired, wide-eyed, as the fastener slid down between her buttocks, without coming to a halt.

"All the way around to my navel," Jennifer murmured, with a wicked grin. His colorful briefs fell about his ankles, as he slipped his hand between her thighs, to finish unzipping her. The tight-fitting costume pulled apart, to reveal the brief black thong, clinging to her nicely padded mons. She started tugging down his tights, quickly freeing his straining manhood.

"Oh, Jen," the Boy Wonder groaned, as she took his already hard erection in one hand and dragged aside the gusset of her black thong panties with the other, "are you sure this is what you really want? I've longed for this moment!"

"Uh, huh!" she murmured, hoarsely. Grasping his hot, throbbing appendage, she eased her thighs wider apart, and positioned the head at the entrance to her pussy. "It's about time I got laid!"

She kissed him again, as he eased his hips forward and gently drew the sexy siren onto his quivering shaft.

12