Batgirl: Sadist or Masochist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Barbara's eyes widened with dawning realization. "You mean..."

Annabel grinned and nodded her head. "Yeah! When Adrian asked you to blow him, you could've just told the cock-sure bastard to go screw himself!"

"Damn!" Barbara stood up and wiped her pubes dry on a couple of tissues, before pulling up her thong and flushing the toilet.

As she turned back to face the other girl, Annabel slipped her arms around Barbara's waist, resting her hands on the smooth curves of the redhead's ass. "Jennifer is always going on about you, Barbara," she murmured, huskily, "so I know all about you two being an item."

"So what?" Barbara retorted, a little defensively.

"I'm a lesbian too, so kiss me, please." Annabel's hands rose up to fondle Barbara's naked breasts and the redhead arched her back slightly and moaned with pleasure, as her nipples hardened and stiffened beneath the other girl's palms. Then the arms moved about the slightly taller girl's neck and drew her face down. The two girls kissed, long and passionately, whilst their hands eagerly explored one another.

When they finally broke apart, Barbara smiled at her dusky companion. "Actually, I'm bi-sexual," she corrected. "That guy I came with... well, he's my boyfriend, Phil!"

"Bi is okay with me," Annabel retorted, adjusting her clothing and giving Barbara a friendly pat on the ass, before the two of them exited the toilet cubicle.

"I hope our moans didn't disturb you too much, ladies," she added to the two middle-aged women, who were still standing there, open-mouthed.

-oOo-

On her return to Phil, Barbara plumped her shapely ass down on the settee next to him. Annabel made herself comfortable on the other side of the redhead, so close that their hips were touching.

"What the hell are you doing?" hissed a startled Phil, out of the corner of his mouth.

"Resting my poor feet. These high heels are killing me," Barbara retorted, with a smirk, before stretching out her body, sinuously. "This is heaven!" she declared in a loud voice, stretching both arms high above her head, arching her back and thrusting her impressive boobs forward.

"Have you forgotten that you're supposed to be a sub and I'm your dom?" he growled, angrily.

"Not any more, buster! Oh, by the way, I'd like you to meet my new friend, Annabel."

Annabel leaned forward and stretched out her hand. "Glad to meet you, Phil!" she said, smiling.

He dragged his eyes away from her large, shapely boobs, clearly visible through the sheer, clinging material of her skimpy dress, and took the proffered hand. "Er, nice to meet you too," he replied, noticing that the hem of her short skirt had ridden up, revealing a pair of tightly clinging white panties. She made no attempt to correct the situation.

"You can put those eyeballs back in your head," Barbara commented, noting the direction of his avaricious gaze. "Annabel is an old hand at these sort of events and has been kind enough to put me fully in the picture."

"Oh, yes?"

"Yes!"

Phil deliberately placed his right hand on Barbara's left thigh, then leaned over toward the colored girl. "And what are you into, Annabel?" he asked, with a confident smirk.

Annabel placed her left hand on Barbara's right thigh and leaned in, until her luscious red lips were mere inches from Phil's. "Girls," she replied, with an amused twist to her mouth.

"Oh?" Phil's face fell and he quickly moved his head away.

Barbara pointedly removed his hand from her bare thigh, then turned to the brunette. "You were telling me about your experiences at these events," she prompted the pretty colored girl.

"Oh, yeah." Annabel removed her hand, guiltily. "Well, as I said before, I usually attend as a paid escort, but I'm always on the lookout for any well paid job opportunities that might present themselves. At last month's get-together, I was lucky enough to bump into the one and only Lew Hafnor, and guess what?"

Barbara shook her head. "No idea, what?"

"He's only gone and invited me to one of his exclusive private parties, one that he's throwing at his mansion, tomorrow night. That's an opportunity that most girls I know would die for!"

"Lew Hafnor?" Phil queried, with a blank look on his handsome face.

Barbara sighed, then clarified. "The multi-millionaire playboy and businessman. You know, the guy who publishes 'Bitch Magazine' and several other multi-national soft porn mags. You must have heard of the guy?"

"Oh, er, yeah!" he lied. At least Phil had heard of 'Bitch Magazine'. He'd even purchased the occasional issue; something to browse through on a lonely night shift.

Annabel nodded. "Well, Mr. Hafnor is a big BDSM fan, and has already opened up a couple of subscription BDSM sites on the internet. Now he's about to start publishing a nationally distributed magazine on the subject, which he claims is going to be just sensational. I've already done some modeling work for his websites and now he wants me for this new monthly publication. Isn't it thrilling?" the girl gushed, her eyes sparkling with barely suppressed excitement.

"Er, isn't that a little dangerous?" Phil asked, frowning.

She giggled, prettily. "Of course not, silly! All the photos are posed by models and anyway, it's a highly reputable publishing company. It's not as if those bondage or torture scenes are for real, or anything!"

They both decided that they could trust the girl, so Phil revealed that he was an undercover policeman and that he and Barbara were investigating a series of murders with a possible BDSM link. They asked Annabel a number of other questions, then Phil showed her some snapshots of the two victims, but Annabel didn't recognize either of them.

-oOo-

Barbara was just about ready to go home. Annabel had already departed, a short while earlier. The evening had proved of limited success, certainly not worth all the effort they'd put into it. She reached across and squeezed the bulge in Phil's tight leather shorts.

"Huh?" he gasped, with a jerk, turning to look at her. "What's the matter?"

"Come on, hon," she muttered, with an exasperated sigh, "we might as well call it a night. We aren't going..."

Her words petered out and her mouth fell wide open. Walking toward them, from across the other side of the large room, were Batman and Robin, but it was the Dynamic Duo as she'd never seen them before. Batman was wearing his trademark black Batcape and cowl but not much else, apart from a yellow posing pouch with the black Bat symbol on the front, his yellow utility belt and his black Bat-boots. Trailing along behind the Dark Knight, at the end of a length of heavy duty chain, attached to the collar about his neck, was Robin, the Boy Wonder. Robin's hands were Batcuffed behind his back and he was clad in just his black mask, blue and yellow cape, black boots and a dark green posing pouch with a large red letter 'R' on the front.

"Oh my God!" Barbara gasped, covering her naked breasts with the palms of her hands, as best she could and automatically clamping her knees together.

The Caped Crusader halted, directly in front of her. "Barbara," he queried, running his gaze over her skimpy outfit, "is that you?"

"B-Batman?" Barbara croaked, her eyes automatically moving to his well-filled posing pouch. "What, er, what brings you guys here? I didn't realized that Robin and yourself, were into this sadism and masochism stuff?"

Robin was staring, wide-eyed, at Barbara's state of near nudity, and his posing pouch was threatening to prove inadequate for purpose.

Before answering her, the Dark Knight turned to Barbara's muscular, masked companion. "Phil Thackeray, isn't it, Gotham City Police Department?"

"So much for our disguises," Phil groaned, inwardly. He leaned forward, conspiratorially. "I'm here undercover, Batman, so try to keep your voice down," he hissed.

"Oh, sorry, old chap." Batman ran his eyes over the abbreviated leather vest, tight-fitting boxers and thigh high boots worn by the policeman. "I like your outfit, by the way," he added, with a smirk. "It suits you!"

"You don't look so bad, yourself," Phil answered, returning the grin with one of his own.

Batman turned back to Barbara. "I suspect we're all here on the same mission, Barbara, hoping to find some clues that might lead us to the asphyxiation murderer. Am I correct?"

"Correct, Batman." The ravishing redhead blushed under the hot-eyed stares of both crimefighters. Normally, she would have described their expressions as 'trying to undress her' looks, but since she hadn't got a lot on in the first place...

"I, ah, I like immersing myself into the role," she explained, feebly, keeping both hands clamped firmly in place over her shapely boobs.

"And very well too, if I may say so!" the Boy Wonder complimented, unable to keep his eyes off her gently swaying tits, but wishing she would remove her hands.

"Quiet, Slave!" commanded his Master, with a frown.

Barbara had a sudden thought and blushed a deeper shade of pink. "Oh, noooo!" she groaned, inwardly. "They must have seen me giving that guy oral sex?" Moments later, her worst fears were thankfully laid to rest.

"Unfortunately, we arrived late, so a lot of people had already left, before we could question them about their, ah, hobby," Batman added, with a grimace of distaste.

"Yeah! Apparently, some dame was giving a guy head, in front of everyone, just before we got here," Robin added, in an excited voice. "Just my luck to miss out. It must've been quite a sight!"

"Oh? We, ah, we must have missed that. Isn't that right, Barbara?" a grinning Phil replied, giving her a nudge in the ribcage, which almost knocked her off the settee.

"What? Oh, yes, that's right. We, er, we must have missed it," Barbara gasped, nodding her head in agreement. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks once more.

Suddenly, the tinny strains of 'The William Tell Overture' by Rossini, interrupted the conversation.

"Excuse me folks, that's my cellphone." Batman explained, taking the mobile phone from a compartment on his utility belt. Looking at the display, he added, "It's Commissioner Gordon calling!"

He raised the phone to his ear. "Yes, Commissioner?" As he listened, his face grew grave. "Has the body been moved yet?" he asked. "Good!" he exclaimed, seconds later. "Don't let them touch anything. I'm on my way over, with the Boy Wonder!"

He closed the connection down, replaced the cellphone and stared at the couple on the settee. "They've found another dead female, with a plastic bag over her head!" he stated, grimly.

He turned to the Boy Wonder. "Too the Batmobile, Robin!"

"Your not going dressed like that?" Phil exclaimed, eyes wide. "You'll both get arrested."

Batman gave him a withering look. "We'll get changed in the car, on the way over to the crime scene," he retorted. "I'll keep you informed, Barbara!" With that, the Dynamic Duo turned and lopped off toward the club exit.

The ravishing redhead nodded, dumbly. The news had been such a shock, that she'd forgotten to keep her hands over her breasts.

12