Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well dear, but I still think you should take a few days off, before returning to work at the library!"

"I want things to return to normal as soon as possible, daddy! I'll be fine, really!"

The Police Commissioner sighed, heavily. "Very well darling, I'm sure you know what's best!"

"She's got the Gordon spunk, to be sure," added the Chief, in his thick Irish brogue.

-oOo-

Barbara looked up from her work, at the sharp knock on her office door. "Come in!" she called out, adjusting her spectacles on the bridge of her nose.

The door swung inward, and the grinning figure of Brad Fleming entered. "Welcome back, Ms. Gordon!" he declared, perching himself on the corner of her desk, without bothering to ask her permission. He'd been feeling very full of himself ever since he'd been informed that no blame would be attached to him for the loss of the Tome, and that his position at the library was perfectly secure.

Barbara sighed, heavily. "Thank you, Brad, but I'm sure that's not the main reason for your visit!"

Brad grinned. "Not only cute, but sharp as a tack," he chortled. "You're right, of course, Miss Gordon. I was wondering if you would like to view one of the security videos with me, back on my office computer?"

Barbara frowned. "Security video?"

"Yep, it was taken shortly before your kidnapping... by a miniature camera I'd placed in that storeroom, just along the corridor from your office. You know, the one where that guy tried to rape you?"

Barbara went a deathly pale. She nodded dumbly, rising from her chair, and meekly following him back to his office.

-oOo-

"Please have a seat, Miss Gordon, I've already got the PC all set up," Brad informed her, walking over to the desktop computer, and clicking an icon to bring up the Windows media player from the desktop.

Barbara sat down, gripping the armrest tightly, her eyes glued to the monitor screen, while Brad started the recording.

The girl on the screen turned and placed her hands flat against the wall, bracing herself, while at the same time lewdly spreading her thighs apart, and thrusting her shapely ass in the air. The open crotch of her panties slid apart, revealing her delicious pussy, already glistening with moisture. She wiggled her ass in eager anticipation, moments before the man thrust his huge cock deep into her cunt and started pumping it in and out. The girl arched her back, her face contorted with animal lust, a silent cry of pleasure escaping from her open mouth.

Brad clicked off the recording. "Seen enough of yourself Ms. Gordon?" he enquired, with a sneer.

Barbara swallowed hard, unable to look him in the eye and nodded, barely perceptibly. "Wha... What are you going to d-do with that recording?" she asked, in a tremulous voice.

Brad chuckled and swiveled his chair around to face her. "Nothing, if you co-operate fully," he murmured pleasantly, placing a hand on her knee.

Barbara did not try to pull away. "What d-do you mean?" she gasped, wide-eyed.

"Just give me what that other guy was getting, and this will remain our little secret," he murmured, with a smirk on his face.

"I... I..."

"You DO realize what the alternative is, don't you, Barbara? Instant dismissal from the library, and nationwide humiliation when I go public with this! What will daddy say when he finds out what a slut his precious daughter has turned into?"

She gazed up at him, her eyes glistening with barely contained tears, and nodded. "Okay, what do you want me to do?" she asked, dejectedly, her shoulders slumping in defeat.

Brad walked over and pulled the blind down over the window in the door, and turned the key in the lock, before answering. "There, that should keep us from being disturbed! What do I want? Why, I want you to do exactly what you did in that recording, my dear, right here and now!"

"Please, no!"

"Do it, bitch!" he snapped, his expression turning ugly.

Barbara stood up, and with trembling fingers, removed her glasses, and unbuttoned her white blouse, and shrugged it off, before unclipping her lacy black bra, and slipping that off as well. Her shapely breasts swayed delightfully, the nipples already standing out, hard and erect.

"Delightful!" Brad murmured as she arched her back slightly while her fingers fumbled with the zip, at the rear of her tight-fitting, relatively short skirt.

She succeeded, and then pushed the skirt down over her hips, allowing it to fall to the floor, then delicately stepped out of it. She now stood before him, wearing just her black panties, lacy-topped stockings and unusually high-heels. Without being asked, she shuffled her feet apart.

"Well, well, well," Brad chuckled, noting, with amusement that the panties were of the open crotch variety. "Who's a naughty little girl now?"

His eyes were glued to the wispy thatch of red pubic hair, and the hint of moist pinkness glistening within, as he rose to his feet and approached her. He reached out and ran his palms over her firm round orbs, thumbing the nipples into full hardness. "I've wanted to do this from the very first moment I set eyes on you," he revealed, huskily.

"What now?" she groaned, closing her eyes, as his fingers closed over her erect nipples, squeezing and tugging on them.

"Why now you turn around and brace yourself against the wall, and spread those luscious thighs wide apart! It's time for me to fuck you, bitch!"

With a sob of defeat, Barbara turned and pressed her hands against the wall, feet widespread, and shapely ass thrust out toward him.

Brad grinned as he pulled out his already swollen and aching erection, and positioned the glans between her swollen pussy lips. "Brace yourself, bitch, 'cause I don't believe in foreplay!" he growled, then thrust his hips forward, embedding himself fully in her succulent cunt.

"Aaaaahhh!" The librarian gasped with pain, as he entered her, and began to pump in and out of her tight vulva.

"God... you're... sopping wet, you... wanton... slut!" he panted, as he thrust in and out of her powerfully.

Barbara Gordon groaned with pleasure, arching her spine, as she felt the old, addictive excitement starting to build up inside her. Brad did not see the smile of satisfaction on her lips or the twinkle in her eye. Things were working out just as she had hoped. "Brad should be good for at least one fuck each working day!" she mused, panting happily.

End

*

What's This? Is this the end of the exciting adventures of our Sexy Superheroine? Will she curtail her nocturnal law enforcement, on behalf of the good citizens of Gotham? Is Barbara Gordon destined to become just another computer nerd like the rest of us? Not on your life! Stay tuned to this website for further adventures of the Gorgeous Girl of Gotham, when the Dark Damsel falls into the clutches of none other than... The Catwoman!

12