Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Batgirl's shapely breasts, with their large prominent nipples, were thrust forward, as if demanding to be kissed and caressed, and her tight black thong seemed glued to her hips and crotch, affording her the barest minimum of decency. Sparrow was wearing her own tight fitting catsuit with Kevlar reinforcements, over her shapely figure. It was enough to make most guys go weak at the knees, but she knew it bore no worthwhile comparison with the Dark Angel's outfit.

Batgirl suddenly turned her head, catching her friend in the act of ogling her body, but she managed to suppress the smile that threatened to form on her lilac painted lips. "Something very strange and puzzling has cropped up, Jen," she said, suddenly becoming very serious.

"Oh, yeah, and what's that?" Sparrow asked, looking up into Batgirl's lovely green eyes. A girl could drown in those limpid pools.

"Now don't laugh, Jen, but it seems that the recently deceased Dr. Zarkhov, arrived in this country from Transylvania, accompanied by a vampire."

"A WHAT?"

"You know... a blood sucking creature that can take the form of a vampire bat."

"I know what a vampire is! You've been watching too many horror movies, girl!" Sparrow retorted. This was followed by a barely suppressed giggle.

Batgirl bristled, placing both fists on her hips and thrusting out her chest. "Well, how else do you explain the fact that Zarky..."

"Who?"

"Dr. Zarkhov! How else do you explain the fact that he was at least a couple of pints of blood short of a full pack, when he keeled over and died?"

Sparrow's brow furrowed beneath her cowl. "I thought he was supposed to have had a heart attack, while he was between your legs pumping you?"

Batgirl blushed. "Well, yes, he did and he was, but the shortage of blood must have contributed to his death. He would've been feeling very weak."

"What makes you think the old guy was partially drained by some blood-sucking creature?"

"There were two puncture wounds in his neck, just wide enough apart to accommodate a pair of human vampire fangs."

"Oh?" Sparrow became silent, as she digested this new information. It sounded incredible, but what if there WAS some truth in this ridiculous notion? "If your vampire scenario is true, then we're soon going to get some more victims cropping up in Gotham," she offered. "Even vampires need to feed. Perhaps we might get a chance to trail this MONSTER to its dark lair?" she added, treating her friend to her most scary look, as she said the word 'monster'.

Batgirl nodded, somberly.

Jenny had a sudden thought. "How come the vampire didn't bite you, while you were lost in the throws of ecstasy, so to speak?"

Batgirl bobbed her tongue out at her young friend, before deigning to answer. "Perhaps it had already had its fill with the doctor?" she suggested, lamely. "Or maybe I'm just the wrong blood group?"

Loud voices from below, suddenly claimed her attention. "Hey, what's going on down there?" she exclaimed, pointing.

With that, the two sexy heroines swiftly rappelled down to street level, to sort out two drunks who had just staggered out of a late night bar and begun annoying a young woman who happened to be standing on a nearby street corner.

-oOo-

"Get your hands off her, buster," Batgirl snapped, as she laid a restraining hand on the more abusive drunk's shoulder."

What' the fu..." the guy exclaimed, as he spun away from the girl, almost falling over in the process. He blearily eyed the sexy cowled apparition standing in front of him, with her hands on her hips and shoulders pushed back. "Badgirl!" he slurred, swaying in front of her, alarmingly. "Well, well, nice of ya to stop by, sweet-cheeks. How 'bout a lil kiss then?"

"Better get on home, fella, before I have to take you in hand," the Dark Angel suggested, with a stern expression on her face."

"Har, har, har!" the drunk guffawed, eying her superb figure, especially her gently oscillating tits with their dark areolas and prominent nipples. "Ya can take me in hand anytime ya like, Badgirl," he slurred, with a crooked grin, lurching toward her, obviously intent on molesting the caped heroine.

Batgirl easily side-stepped his drunken lunge and grabbed his right wrist, twisting his arm behind him and up his back, in a single fluid motion.

"Yeow!" the drunk screeched, arching his back and rising up onto the tips of his toes, at the sudden jolt of pain. "That hurts!" he protested. "Lemme go!"

"Are you gonna go home quietly, or do I have to call the cops and you end up spending a night in the cells?" the Dark Damsel murmured in his ear.

"Okay, okay. Lemme go," he cried, tears filling his eyes."

And it's Batgirl NOT Badgirl," she snarled, releasing her hold and shoving him away from her. The guy staggered forward and fell to his knees.

Meanwhile, his inebriated companion, gently but firmly restrained by Sparrow, had watched events unfold, in wide-eyed wonder.

"The same goes for you, lame-brain," Batgirl snarled, looking over at him, menacingly.

"Yeah, yeah! We wuz only havin' a bit of fun," the guy protested, quickly sobering up, intently aware of the tent that had formed in the front of his pants, as he ogled the purple temptress.

Sparrow released him, so that he could help his friend to his feet, then they both staggered off along the sidewalk, without even a backward glance.

Batgirl turned to the young pretty brunette with the close-cropped hairstyle, who hadn't moved throughout the entire altercation. She was wearing a silky lime-green top with a plunging neckline and a short black skirt scarcely long enough to covered her ass. Her long shapely legs were encased in fishnet hose and on her feet were black high-heeled pumps. Her spectacular cleavage further revealed that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Are you all right, Miss?" the Dark Damsel asked.

"Yeah, sure. You get used to that sort of lowlife in my profession," the girl replied, nonchalantly. She was casually chewing a piece of gum, while eying up the braless breasts and brief clinging thong of the sexy crime-fighter. "I'm glad I don't have you for competition, sweetie," she added, with a low chuckle.

Batgirl blushed, suddenly realizing what the busty brunette did for a living.

"Er, we'll leave you to it then," she replied, turning to her cowled companion and giving her an embarrassed shrug of the shoulders. "Let's go, Sparrow. Our work here is done."

Batgirl glanced at her watch. The time was just after midnight. "We may as well call it a night," she added.

12