All Comments on 'Bath House'

by iamonlyforyou

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
You're a little slut

And I loved it. Must try that next time I'm at the bathhouse. I have a collar and leash and enjoy fastening the other end around my cock / balls. I keep it tight (absolutely no slack in the leash); so, every time I lean my head backwards it pulls on my cock / balls. It hurts, but, it is bearable. However, I'd prefer to have someone take control of the leash (securely attache to my cock and / or balls), then lead me wherever he wishes (tugging a little harder whenever he wants to ensure I know who is in charge). Encasing me in a chastity cage (to prevent an erection) would add to the pleasure.

iamonlyforyouiamonlyforyouover 7 years agoAuthor
I am a slut

Yes i know. I have the collar tight and the chain going down my back between my ass and in the middle of my balls and clasping my cock. The way it feels is HOT. Especially when i walk around with the towel folded in 3 sections so you have no choice but to see my ass and when i move my cock and neck at the same time its a feeling of you wanting to get on your knees and submitting. You need to try it and have the big bad boys hunt you down. I have been followed for a while and then when i have been in the dark section grabbed and fondled and have the chain pulled to go on my knees where a cock would be pushed in my mouth and something very wet between my cheeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my cock pic

call me or text me and I will send you a pic of my big cock.let me know. what you think about my cock.o can't wait to hear from you.256368 1983.please hurry.77B6

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous