All Comments on 'Bathed in Sun, Naked Sister'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good read well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes, very arousing and a great story ! Hopefully, brother and sister continue to play and she will teach him. Maybe, Jeff will get a small role with the modeling company !! I hope Maggie screws him daily and they get very hot for each other all the time. Thank you.

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
loved it

My cock was hard the entire story. I saved to read again later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
life

what some will do for money. good tale not badly written. you did not get carried

away with size thing like so many other writers do. her grip is something any women

can learn to do if she wants to. if there is a part two maybe he can learn to eat his honey.

catburglarcatburglarover 8 years ago
Sunburned

Extremely hot. Looking for part 2.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
More please !

You need to move the story on to her new job - where she is asked to do another photo shoot with her 'boyfriend'.

Don't be too long in writing it - please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

A hot start to a sexy story. The SF crew is very liberated, so there should be all kinds of debauchery there. Please, please get a proofreader. The spelling mistakes were very jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot but one sided.

I liked this a lot but I had one quibble. The brother is pretty much a robot. The story would work better if he was either more eager or more reluctant or even both; hornier but more unwilling to break taboo. Also do the siblings resemble each other? It would double the heat if the photographer or the designer guessed they were shooting incest. Lots of room for a second story there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE

It's a great story as far as it goes. I would love to find out where their relationship grows from here.

bad1_bbad1_bover 8 years ago
Another classic

You are so good at this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rare talent

I found your story quite believable and the tiny errors in grammar are of no consequence. I do hope you have a follow up to this?

mthomas63mthomas63over 8 years ago
The Good and the Bad

Some say you're good, but I say you're bad! So bad that you're good! Delicious erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
damn

Sexy as hell great way to masturbate.

CanamaCanamaabout 8 years ago
Damn

I loved this one ... Awesome dude ...

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Virgin No More

Terrific reading and the buildup was excellent. Worthy of five stars.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago
It is a 5 * story

This story is one that could be so true I believe, that I can just see it happening like that, if a sibiling is wanting the job bad enough to do what ever it takes, to land the job. I had to give it 5*s, it was so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

You did a great job setting the scene, and I loved the initial banter between Maggie and Jeff. I also thought Jeff's trepidation with what Maggie first proposed added a nice touch of realism to the story.

gep262gep262over 7 years ago
Wow

Now that was sooooooooo fucking hot, they were very lucky to get what they both wanted

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelievable!!!!

Beautifully written, you started the story of so innocently, the really revved things up from the innocent beach sunbathing to the slow build up to the fantastic finish for Jeff and Maggie was well and truly happy with the way the "AUDITIONS" went, so then they were both very happy.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Well written

Not a big fan of incest but I will give you extreme credit for believable story telling.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Just excellent - as always !

It's just a shame you never write a sequel to any of your stories, a real shame !

But this still gets 5 Stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

this is the second I have read this and it is real turn on, he is a caring brother and is rewarded

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
amazing story

you have amazing writing talent and some of your stories could be expanded with a monthly story as to their progession of incest sex

zfalconzzfalconzover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Well I would love to read more about these two. He still has a lot to learn from his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow Very hot

I loved this story very hot and erotic. Well written too, not over the top JUAT hot and sexy.

BossMan1961BossMan1961over 6 years ago
Next

Liked the story and I found it interesting, pity there is not sequel. I can see a few stories to follow this one?

ne_ghotine_ghotiabout 6 years ago
5 Stars - Almost perfect

Just some constructive criticism, and I say this knowing that you wrote this three years ago and have written tons of stories while my story ideas are still lodged in my head.

First, I'm going to agree with the person who said the brother was too much of a robot. If he was more reluctant, forcing sis to put more effort into convincing him, then the story would have been more interesting and a little more realistic. Maggie has a ton of motivation to want to have sex with her brother on camera; the brother's commitment to the act isn't so great.

Second, and this really stuck out to me while reading, when the photographer first asked the brother to get naked and join Maggie, you just said something like "she gave him an excuse". And then followed that up with dialogue as a further explanation to Gustafson. I would have preferred a quoted excuse, especially since it's the kind of thing that can matter.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

a fun read, well written, well paced, inventive premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story!

...I was wondering if there’d be a twist at the end, that they were taken for a ride and Gus wasn’t who he said he was; she seemed to accept that he was, indeed,who he said he was rather easily.

arsekoarsekoabout 6 years ago
The BEST sister a boy could have

and she swallows too.

Loved that she went to bed with his cum mellowing in her. Nice touch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the best

One of the beet I have read

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Agree with some that the brother was a little too stiff (in the modelling sense). It may have been better for him to have modelled clothed at the 1st shoot as the sister was topless then lost her bottoms, freaking out when asked to get naked himself.

Would have given more depth to know what the excuse was.

Then on 2nd shoot have the ante uped bit by bit until naked aroused parts were rubbing against naked aroused parts....

All the same I enjoyed it, 4* and added HeyAll to favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really hot story.

I like to think that their story continues...that he confesses to her that this was the greatest thing she could ever do for him, and he admits that he will not be able to leave this at a one time thing. He admits that this makes him feel closer to her...nothing has changed except that he loves her more, and feels closer to her...there is now nothing he would not do for her. She is touched by what he says to her, and admits that she will always want to do this with him. They will go on with their lives, as brother and sister, but they will always look for opportunities to be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I would like to know if their relationship grows or does she just uses him to get a job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but?

The man says we don’t do pornography! Sure seems like they do.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Not your best stuff

Interesting story but completely one sided. Not sure how interesting a story could be if it is all about the dominant worldly sister is just using the younger inexperience brother. But I guess they all cannot be about love and caring between siblings.

Rick6981Rick6981about 4 years ago
Good Story

You need to do a follow up on Jeff & Maggie after they return to San Francisco, and Jeff needs to play an equal part in their sexuality with each other. They both need to start sexual foreplay with the other. For example, Jeff needs to turn her on when he gets horny.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974about 4 years ago
Very Hot Story!

I liked the plot and how you developed the characters.. The taboo sex was great and a natural progression all the way to the end!

lucky_oyelucky_oyealmost 3 years ago

Would love a follow-up to this story! Do they do it more than once?

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

And thanks again for the help today, which was very creamy from her brother

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Really an enjoyable read! The story flows well and you have Jeff being nervous and awkward very realistically. He starts to loosen up as anyone would, when his sister gets naked.

Your timing works for me. I might have interjected a bit of humor into his lines, but I guess you were emphasizing how uncomfortable he was, which is realistic.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story!

to bad the Author doesn't do too many follow up chapters. because this has a great potential for one. it would have been nice to see Jeff & Maggie in a couple years after Jeff learned to eat pussy to return his sister's previous BJ favors..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish that I had a ambitious like that. I would be all over her giving her the backing she needs to succeed.

Another chapter would be great!

LeB

jhkendrickjhkendrickabout 1 year ago

You've simply got to make them a bit longer. Great writing, super hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story. Got harder and harder throughout and a very satisfying conclusion for me. Thanks.

Musicalcat2019Musicalcat20199 months ago

Loved the story. Got more and more hard as it went on and a very satisfying conclusion. Thank you.

collin4xxxcollin4xxx8 months ago

Great story…. Looking forward to reading more about her and her budding career. I’m sure that they will want to see her and her “boyfriend” do more together…. Perhaps he winds up transferring to SF and sharing an apartment with his sister to also work in the industry, while also working “with” his sister…. Living and working together, it might be natural for them to become an exclusive “couple”. Maybe an accidental lapse of attention (or possibility intentional?) to her birth control, and her and his enjoyment and preference for cuming inside her, lead to to her becoming pregnant? And rather than it becoming a problem, her boss uses it to launch a new maternity line of sexy clothes and lingerie for pregnant women?

How about her brother graduating, and working full time for the company now on the business side, while she graduates, continues to model, while also taking the lead in the development and design of the maternity wear and lingerie? Obviously, more pregnancies will ensue, as she needs to continue to get and be pregnant to research and develop her clothes and lingerie, as well as model them. And her brother continues to model with her, although his face never appears publicly, only parts of him, always secondary and supporting his sister’s lead role.

Her boss would inadvertently become aware of the siblings true relationship as her career begins to take off, but helps her maintain the couple’s secret, because 9f the friendship he had developed with the couple, the obvious love they have for each other, and obviously the incredible success and financial gains their work as brought to his company. Their parents could find out during or after her first pregnancy, but their mom would keep their dad in line and also maintain the secret so that she can have a relationship with her grandchild and the ones to come.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a hot story. The reward was truly worth the means. Please don't stop here. It would be great to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was 🔥. But I found the night fuck between the siblings a little tame. A little more emotion, some more description and pov of the brother would have really made it very very 🔥. 5 stars.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts4 months ago

good story!! needs additional chapters!!

ElleDElleD2 months ago

Fantastic!! I think that this needs a followup story talking about their "relationship" 6 months later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...