Bathed in Sun, Naked Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,324 Followers

Siblings or not, Jeff's cock wasn't immune to Maggie's sex appeal. The cock quickly stiffened and pointed upwards.

Maggie removed her own pajama bottom. She never wore panties to sleep. All that was left was a big T-shirt, and she was braless underneath.

She climbed on top of her brother and guided the cock to her hole. No lubrication was needed. She had already been wet from the idea of fucking her own brother and taking his virginity. It was a surreal taboo. And she was daring enough to actually try it. She had already known that it would feel amazing for the both of them.

And why not? She had already given him his first blowjob. Why not be his first love making partner?

Maggie's rationale was, if Jeff was going to lose his virginity, it might as well have been with her, instead of some college slut. After all, they had always been close with each other, and Jeff had done her a big favor that day.

She straddled her hips to get comfortable with Jeff's cock inside of her. They looked each other in the eyes while she slowly began to gyrate her hips. Their faces were lit by the moonlight. She moved her hips in a slow and controlled manner. It was a technique which Maggie had proudly perfected. Start slow, and work things hard later on.

"How does your first pussy feel?" she asked softly.

"Un...fucking...believable."

"That's what I like to hear."

She put her hands on Jeff's chest and leaned on him. Jeff reached up and fondled his sister's tits through her T-shirt. Maggie's breasts felt soft and delicate. The nipples hardened and poked through the fabric of her T-shirt.

"Shhh...." she whispered.

And that was when she picked up speed. Her hips moved faster. She knew how to make a guy feel good. After receiving a nice modeling contract, she felt that she owed him. She wanted to make things feel extra special for her virgin brother. And she did just that.

She did her famous vagina trick. She clenched her pussy tightly when she moved up, and released when she slid down. It achieved its desired effect when Jeff's eyes widened and he was about to release a loud groan.

But Maggie was quick enough to prevent that by putting her hand over his mouth. It had been anticipated.

"No noises, remember?" she whispered. "We wouldn't want dad to know that we're fucking in here. And we wouldn't want mom to know that I'm taking your virginity. This is our secret, forever."

She clenched her pussy and thrust. Her hand was still covering her brother's mouth.

"I know how badly you want to cum. I can tell. It's okay. Do it. Cum inside my pussy."

After a few more moments of her vaginal technique, Jeff came inside his sister's pussy. She clenched her vaginal muscles tightly and quickly rocked her hips, up and down, then back and forth. Her tight little hole maintained a strong grip on the ejaculating cock.

"That's it," she whispered. "You're almost done. Almost there. That's it."

She continued working her pussy until Jeff went flaccid. Then Maggie was finally able to relax her vaginal muscles.

She climbed off him, and instead of using tissue for cleanup, she used her mouth, slurping everything up. Her lips and tongue made sure that Jeff was clean. Then she swallowed what was in her mouth. When it was done, Maggie pulled her brother's shorts back up, and she covered him with the blanket while he simply laid there in bliss.

She couldn't resist teasing him one last time, by patting Jeff's cock through the blanket.

"Good night," she smiled. "And thanks again for the help today. It's not something I'll forget."

Maggie went back to bed. She didn't bother cleaning his cum from inside of her pussy. And she didn't bother putting her pajama bottom back on. She simply went to bed bottomless, with her brother's cum inside of her.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.