Bathhouse Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing several times first, he asked about my plans for the evening, telling him I needed to be somewhere at 7pm.

However, on my knees, I was unable to stop jacking off as his hand moved gently over my ass.

"I just can't stop" and similar variations poured out in a panting rhythm, kneeling in front of him, helplessly stroking, in a state of arousal that was far away from orgasm.

"Cannot cum, right?" he noted, more than somewhat pleased, "I get like that sometimes too." He gathered his towel, kissing me a last time as he left. "I'll be downstairs, getting a bite - I need time to recover."

Finally leaving myself, noting that that this visit had lasted more than three hours, at least one and quarter with him. Quickly dressing, I paid, seeing him at the bar, smiling at each other in recognition.

My wife had been waiting at the pool and sauna she'd suggested for just a couple of minutes as I arrived right on time.

12