All Comments on 'Bathroom Antics Pt. 02'

by asian_princess

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RedRooster2004RedRooster2004over 18 years ago
Fandadsontastic!

Wow! And the best part is.. there's gotta be yet another sequel :) Great theme and once again a very hot and sexy story!

SevinkSevinkover 18 years ago
perfect morning relaxation

perfect... i love your voice, i just cant get enough!

cant wait for more of youre posts, they're so hot!

I love your sound effects. they really bring the story to life. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

This is so hot!!!! The sounds make it all so real.....My pussy is fucking wet after listening to it...wish i could join in with you and both father and son...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow!

i came so hard listening to you, especially the end! cant wait for more! so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
suggestion for a story

Would you consider writing a story about 2 bicurious men (who are friends and have large cocks) who approach you for what turns out to be a threesome? I love your voice and sound effects!

neXus9neXus9about 18 years ago
U R the Hottest !

U just get me hard and rockin'

I can't believe you are so close to a fantasy I've had for a long long time it's uncanny ;)

BTW I live in Oz too ;p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

My favorite part of your work is how you realize that you're not a guy and you don't try to immitate a guy's dialogue. But the slutty, seductive dialogue and sound effects make for a wonderful experience. Are you really playing with yourself while you make this? If you said you were, it would be very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cumming 4 u

You never fail to make to make me cum hard everytime I listen to ur postings. Maybe a private photo of urself to my email as a bouns, mmm?

relisabe@yahoo.com

Dave,

Malaysian with a constant hard on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
PLEEEAAASE Make these downloadable!!

You're by far the best there is! Please make these stories downloadable so I can listen to them on my iPod!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
the best story i have heard

how can u write such beautiful word . i hope u can write more and more . i really enjoy it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
love your voice

every word you utter has only one aim and that is to make the listener twitch with pleasure ... n HELL they find the target every time!!! at times find it hard to resist cumming before you ask me to ...

but the pleasure of cumming along with you is simply unbeatable ... i envy your boyfriend with all my heart !

James65James65over 13 years ago
Oh Hell Yeah!

What a way to end the 2 parter!

AP you spark such lust in me ,I love that about you and your creative dirty story's

As for your story LOVED IT

The fantasy of a younger woman screwing my brains out in my own bathroom is so spot on!

Stay naughty and I'll keep listening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

You are not only gorgeous (sounding) but have such an erotic mind. Thanks for an amazing story, performance and production. (That's the best I can write with all the blood in my cock and my head spinning)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
delicious !

that British accent really amps my blood pressure nicely, Asian ! How about a part 3, where you have son and dad DPing you, and mom discovers the scene, and joins the fun ?

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

The ultimate fantasy sex in the bathroom and somebody walking in. Thanks for that super hot audio. Any chance of a part 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous