Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job, girls. But now, let me try to satisfy the both of you. After you service me, of course," he said as he presses his cock between their lips to get himself hard once more. The smell of cum wafts into their noses and they happily-if dazedly-comply as they kiss the flesh tower of pleasure. They would have sucked him off again, but he pulls away from their lips. They whine like the Batman-crazy women they are as he orders them, "Down. Present your asses to me."

They get down on their hands and knees, happy to comply. He stands above them, appraising Stephanie and Cassandra's cunts for wetness and desperation. He decides that they're both equally needy and since he only has one cock, it would be unfair to play favorites. So, he compromises and probe their pussy lips with his thick, powerful fingers. Stephanie's vagina feels so virginal, even though her blowjob proves she's no virgin. Cassandra's feels powerful, with strong kegel muscles that can reject normal cocks or even outright crush them. Of course, Bruce's cock is far superior to most normal human males, but it's such a hard choice to choose between a powerful vice and a virgin enough pussy. Either one is a worthy conquest.

"Please Bruce! I need your cock in me! Ever since I first met you!"

Who is Bruce to not give a woman what she wants? He slowly slides his length into Stephanie and her sopping wet cunt. She gasps because it was everything she ever dreamed it would be. Her inner walls are stretched to the limit as it yields to his incredible girth and it feels like his head pokes against her womb. Then he starts thrusting and her entire body rocks from the force. Her tits flop around as she's turned into Batman's woman. Her pussy weakens from his unyielding rod and they both cum at nearly the same time. Her limbs lose strength and she falls to the ground. While the afterglow and feeling of his cum in her cunt feels incredible, better than any she got before, she feels disappointed that she falls off his dick in the process. Her craving for Bruce's cock is soon sated as he easily picks her up to plow her pussy again. He turns her around to face him, so he can watch her face and her jiggling tits. While he delivers his deep thrusts, he plants many feathered kisses down her neck and collarbone. Harper scowls as she watches Stephanie's rapturous face while Bruce takes her pussy. She's twice the lover any man could be with her Wonder Cock and she aims to prove it. By aiming her dildo at Stephanie's unoccupied asshole. The three made a superhero sandwich as they use both of Stephanie's holes to drive her insane with pleasure.

Unfortunately, she can't savor the feeling of double penetration as her two lovers refuse to sync their thrusts. Their savage pounding still drives Stephanie over the edge and they all cum together again. As they slide out of Stephanie, she nearly collapses if not for Bruce tenderly laying her down. The blonde looks totally ravished as her creampie spills out onto the floor, gasping as her eyes lose focus before falling asleep.

"That's how you fuck a piece of ass, Bruce," Harper says.

"No. She came from my expert lovemaking skills. Not from a dildo."

"Skills? All I've seen is you moving your oversized cock in and out. You've got no technique. No skill."

Batman looks at Cassandra, who mewls as she fingers herself, primed for a fucking, "Alright, I'll make her cum without fucking her."

He gets down on his hands and knees as Bruce sticks his face against Cassandra's minge. He inhales the scent of her desperately wet pussy. He takes hold of her wrist to move her finger out of her pussy and suckles tenderly on her digits. She blushes from his chivalric sense of foreplay before she moans as he licks her lower lips. As he French kisses her pussy, his beard stubble brushes against her mound and she giggle from the coarse hair upon her soft skin. His tongue slides against her inner walls, writing these letters into her flesh, D O Y O U L I K E T H I S? Cassandra squeals and clamps her powerful legs around his head. Shocked, he reflexively inhales her musky scent and mumbles out unintelligible sounds, at least to Harper. For Cassandra, he now truly speaks her language. She holds on for dear life as he continues to eat her out, asking questions in her drenched box. Harper looks on at Batman's dangling cock. She has to admit, the gentle swaying of his mammoth organ is hypnotic, completely unused as he eats out the brunette heroine. A clear bead of precum form on his tip, read to tear up and drip. No doubt Stephanie would lap it up, but she's still panting from the double penetration, completely dazed from the over stimulation. The lesbian licks her lips, tempted to try his cock out for herself. She gets down herself and licks that bead of precum off his cock. He lets out a muffled shout of surprise but not even Harper can get the drop on the Dark Knight. He tastes pretty good too and Harper suckles on his cock like a cow's teat. His controlled, methodical method of eating pussy soon gives way to random muffled pants and tongue lashes. Sometimes he would touch Cassandra's clit just right and now his frenzied cunnilingus drives her to the edge. Cassandra's legs straighten out as she orgasms on his face, gasping and panting as her hips hump his face for more stimulation. Likewise, he cums straight down Harper's mouth and quickly fills her gullet. As Harper is still unused to male cum, her cheeks bloat like a chipmunk before she pulls her lips off his cock to cough up his semen, her eyes teared up as she hacks up the load and the excess falls onto her collarbone and modest breasts. Cassandra crawls over to Harper, her legs like jelly, and licks up the excess semen. Batman moves out of Black Bat's way to watch as the two ladies kiss to swap his sperm. Judging from their glazed eyes, they were entranced and will no doubt desire for another fucking. Harper asks, "So, how was his rug-munching?"

"The best!"

"Bullshit. No man is better than me at eating cunt."

"Why don't you find out?" Bruce answers as he wags his tongue at her while lying on the floor. He looks so smug and superior, or is it calm and confident? Harper strides over to him and stands over his face.

"Prove it," Harper says as she sits on his face, taking off the strap on for easy access. Batman's practiced tongue rubs up against her inner walls and occasional clit flicks and Harper predictably gasps as he asks the same question of pleasure to her pussy.

"Ugh, not bad, Batman. But, you'll have to do better than-ah! Oh God!" Harper presses her pelvis even closer to his face as his tongue slides in deeper inside. She bites her lip to suppress her moans. She can't admit how good Bruce is, she just can't!

"Cock..." Cassandra says as if she's starving. Her lower mouth is drooling in anticipation, waiting far too long for a proper stuffing. While Harper sits on his face, she can see his cock rising again, bobbing in the air slightly like bait. Delicious, delicious bait. She also sees out of the corner of her eye Stephanie coming to and crawling towards him. The blonde's legs must still feel like jelly after the fucking she's taken, but the same was true of Cassandra. His cunnilingus is just so good, and her legs still shake enough that she can't just walk over and claim his neglected cock. So, she does what any woman to Batman's cock would do, and crawls with all of her might. Her large tits mash against the cold floor as she puts one arm in front of the other to gain ground. If only her legs would recover, she'd be able to go faster. Luckily, Stephanie moves just as slowly, no doubt feeling much weaker from the DP. Slowly, but steadily, the two ladies manage to get close enough to his lower body. Stephanie puts her hand on his foot but stops to take a breath for the final sprint. This is Cassandra's chance! The big breasted brunette tries to stand up on wobbly legs and holds up long enough to line up his cock with her cunt.

"Cock!" Cassandra says as she eats him up with her pussy. Her pelvis goes straight down, and she savors the feeling of his massive length and girth inside her. Even though the ladies think they're dominating him for their own sexual pleasure, it is true Bruce has to admit that lying back on this threesome is very stimulating and relaxing at the same time. He takes hold of Harper's thighs to drive his tongue as deep inside her as he can. His deep grunts travel inside her as he takes Cassandra's rhythmic bouncing. No need to hump back at her, she just needs a base and rod to finish herself off, he thinks. Then he feels Stephanie's tongue on his ballsack. He can only imagine how she feels right now. Probably unhappy that the best spots of his body are taken. At least for now. Once they cum, he can get off himself and reassess. See if there is a way to pleasure all three ladies at once properly. The pressure on his head between Harper's thighs is only surpassed by Cassandra's frantic fucking as they finish within seconds of each other. Cassandra orgasms hard and her pussy gives a python grip on his cock to spew his load inside of her. The copious amount of spunk soon drips out of her pussy as the sticky substance tries to glue the two of them together. Harper's thighs squeeze his head tight for a second before relaxing as she covers his face in her hormonal nectar. Harper gasps, "I'll admit. You do know how to eat pussy, Batman. I don't think I could have done better myself. How was his cock, Cassandra?"

Cassandra slowly pulls herself off from his spent cock as she breaks the liquid bond between them. His excess cum dribbles down her shaking legs. Despite her heaving breasts, she still blatantly eyes Batman's cock with desire. Stephanie stares at his cock in much the same way as she says, "Much better than the Wonder Cock. I mean, it's fine and all, but it just pales when compared to Batman's magnificent cock."

"You do need a good cock in you, Harper," Batman adds. "Have a real man take you."

Harper holds her chin in her hand pensively, "Well, I haven't been fucked by a man before...I wouldn't know where to begin."

Stephanie giggles, "Seriously? That's explains why your dildo isn't as good as you think it is. Think of it this way, fucking Batman is research. Science demands he fucks you!"

Harper nervously lays down on her back and spreads her legs, "You don't need to be gentle. I broke my hymen years ago by experimenting with my proto-Wonder Cock."

"Don't worry. I'll show you the true pleasure of a woman," Bruce says. He grabs hold of Harper's ankles as he slides deep inside her pussy. Not that the other two pussies are bad, since they each have their unique charms, but Harper's pussy had a Goldilocks quality. Not too muscular, not too experienced. Harper gasps immediately as she feels her inner walls stretch to accept his girth. Their pelvises touch as he slowly plugs her hole as he lets her get used to a true flesh and blood cock. The now openly bisexual Harper lets out a moan as he picks up his pace. His steady rhythm causes her eyes to glaze over from the pleasure. She is so used to taking charge when fucking girls since most are just so passive. Now she knows how they feel when a real man plows into a woman. Surrendering to such an incredible penis feels like a wonderful idea. As Harper leans her head back, her eyes focus on Stephanie wearing the Wonder Cock, which she had to have discarded when she got her pussy eaten.

"Open wide!" Stephanie says. Batman gives her a powerful thrust and forces a moan out, giving her an opportunity to enter Harper's mouth. Batman and Robin truly do show how deep their sense of teamwork goes as they fuck Bluebird's mouth and pussy in perfect sync. One pulls out, the other goes in. Her entire body rocks back and forth like colliding balls.

"On three, Robin. 1, 2, 3, lift!" The duo takes hold of Bluebird's limbs and suspend her in the air. Now all she can feel is the rocking of pelvises as she becomes truly powerless to resist. She no longer feels the need to make others feel pleasure, but to become wrapped in pleasure itself. All because Batman's cock magically breaks down her aversion to human cocks. Harper's toes curl and her legs tighten as she orgasms and so does he, giving her the same creampie as Cassandra's while she tastes the sweet flavor of Stephanie's strap-on. Taking a full load of Batman's spunk feels even better than sucking him off! She thinks. Harper's body becomes a hammock as her limbs slacken. As Stephanie pulls out of her mouth, Harper gasps for breath, tired from losing her sense of control and truly understanding what a woman's orgasm feels like. Bruce strides over to Cassandra, who has been petting herself furiously as she enjoys the show, and gives her a deep, French kiss as he holds her neck to press their lips together. Her hands find his powerful abs while he fondles her ample tits. Against his calloused hands, they fit just right. He breaks the kiss to suckle and nibble on her nips while she takes hold of his cock. His tongue travels to the valley of her breasts and licks her collarbone while he bounces the handful of fun bags in his hands. Cassandra shrieks from his all-out assault on her chest and strokes him ferociously. He lets out a deep, powerful groan in the same spot while he presses his cock head against her pussy, dripping from both of their juices as the creampie drools onto her inner thigh. He soon plugs that leak and she moans from the sheer force of his thrust. Batman looks at Robin with a silent command, honed from years of working together and they sandwich Black Bat's body between them. Robin's sizable tits press against Black Bat's back while Batman's broad chest mashes up against hers. Cassandra feels both pairs of hands support her thighs as they press their phalluses against her holes. The harsh expansion of her asshole feels incredible, but not quite as good as Bruce stretching her pussy with his natural girth. As the spasms of yet another orgasm wrack through Black Bat, she loses control and her muscles clench down tight on both lengths inside her. For Batman, he cums from the incredible vice grip she gives. For the Wonder Cock, she crushes it inside her ass. The duo pulls out of her, Batman's cock glistening with love juice while the Wonder Cock has turned into a shriveled stick, now completely unable to pleasure a woman. Stephanie takes it off and gives the former dildo one last look of disbelief before saying, "Hey Harper? We...broke your toy."

Harper gets very close to Stephanie, close enough to smell cum on each other's breath when she answers with a grin as she puts her hands on the blonde's shoulders, "Don't you think you need to make it up to me?"

"Wait, Bluebird," Batman orders as she lays down next to Stephanie. He gestures to ride him, and Harper gets the message as she forces Stephanie down onto his cock. Once she fills herself entirely with his length, Harper presses Stephanie's face into her mound. Just as she is about to give out another order, he sees Cassandra's frenzied face, panting heavily from arousal, before she sits on his face. Black Bat then buries her face right into Bluebird's ass to give her anilingus. For the first time, the four of them finally pleasure each other in the orgy pyramid. With so many bodies intertwining with each other, they took time trying to find the right rhythm. Still, they become so absorbed in pleasuring each other that Harper forgets about the broken Wonder Cock. There's no need now that she knows the pleasures of both man and woman. Batman takes hold of Black Bat's ass to press her pussy deep into her face, happily slurping away. Robin does the same, but also bounces happily away as she is now used to the sheer size of his cock. Bluebird wraps her hands around Robin's head to keep her tongue close inside while Black Bat holds onto her thighs to keep her face close to her ass. Harper orgasm first, and grips Stephanie's head tight as the sudden tension in her muscles leaves her weak in the knees. She only remains standing from the other heroines holding her up, but not for long. Stephanie's cunt clenches down hard on his cock, and as she weakens, Harper falls on top of her. The blonde helps cushion the former lesbian's fall, both of them panting. At the same time, Bruce's grunts reverberate inside Cassandra as he comes from Stephanie's ravenous pussy, filling her uterus once more with his copious seed. With her mouth free, the Asian beauty lets out a full-throated shout of elation as she leaks out her love juices on Bruce's face. As all three ladies rest on Bruce's sturdy body, he orders, "Clean up my cock."

The ladies all converge on his cock, licking and slurping up all the juices. While Stephanie and Harper kiss his base, and slurp his ballsack, Cassandra opens wide and suck down his length. She exhales through her nose as she slowly forces her way down, stretching her jaw to the limit.

"God, you're so right. Flesh and blood cocks are better," Harper says.

"Well, not all of them. Just Batman's cock," Stephanie says, "At least, Cassie thinks, don't you?"

Black Bat is too entranced as her senses are overloaded by Batman's sex-flavored cock. Her tongue slobbers all over him as she coaxes him to cum once more, aided by the other two suckling on his sperm tank. For all of their effort, he fills her throat once more with copious amounts of his seed. Once he stops pulsing inside of her mouth, Cassandra pulls off his cock and opens her mouth to show off the off-white liquid gold in her mouth.

"Give me a taste!" Stephanie shouts as she gives the cum guzzler an unrestrained kiss to suck down her own cut of the load. The three of them cum swap away as their combined fluids turn their smiling mouths messy.

Batcave,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

Clearing up the Javelin after their 'roman orgy' Bruce and the girls all walk into the Batcave. Cassandra, Stephanie, and Harper all need a good shower since they can still feel Bruce's loads inside their pussies, but it is an amazing feeling. Batwoman is sitting at the Batcomputer, she turns to see the four walking in and asks, "How did I beat the four of you back?"

"We had some engine problems," answers Harper, as she can feel Bruce's baby juices running down her legs. Kate smile as she knows that any engine problems would have been recorded in the flight's logs, but Bruce asks, "So what was the League business?"

"Oh, Queen Maxima and Queen Bee have been recruited by Aresia. Plus, Diana went to speak with her mother on Themyscira regarding this new League of Harmony," explains Kate, since she could get used to being on the Council full-time, "Also, Clark will he holding a vote on Cyborg becoming a permanent member of the Council whenever you're back on your feet, unless I vote on your behalf. However, J'onn put forward the idea of having Mera to replace Aquaman. This way the Atlanteans don't feel left out."

"Tell the boy scout that you can vote in my place. I favor Mera," answers Bruce, who could get used to having Batwoman fill in for him on the council, "As for Queen Maxima and Queen Bee I will speak with Diana about Aresia but for now where is Harley?"

"She is waiting for you in your bedroom. She mentioned that Pamela is ready to speak with you about your term," answers Kate, who not sure what Harley was talking about but that is normal since Harley is fucking bat-shit crazy in Kate's opinion.

"Thanks," voices Bruce, before he starts walking to the elevator.

Master Bedroom,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

Bruce walks into his bedroom, to sees Harley lying on the bed. Harley looks up at him with the look of a kid on Christmas morning after they open the toy they wanted, she says, "Master!"