Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with his early session, Bruce feels himself getting aroused, but he must focus on the task at hand, before he replies, "Huh, just go get dressed Harley, since we are going to talk to Pamela..."

Harley sits up as her big beautiful breasts jiggle back and forth. Bruce notice that Harley's nipples are rock hard, as he continues, "...after Talia gets here, I want to meet with everyone because I have a very important announcement to make regarding..."

Harley starts tearing up, but Bruce immediately takes Harley into his arms and continues, "...it is nothing like that. It just something that I feel that the group should hear while everyone is together because it will change everything within the group."

Harley wants to ask a question but the look on Bruce's face says it is something that he doesn't want to talk about. Harley stands on her tiptoes before kissing her master, while Bruce is fighting the urge to throw her on the bed and fuck the shit out of her, but he just slaps her on her ample ass while sending her out of the room. Bruce then takes the elevator down to the Batcave and gets dressed in one of his batsuits. A few minutes later Harley is sitting in the Batmobile while Bruce climbs in, he asks, "Ready?"

"Hell yes!" voices Harley, leaning over before whispering, "But would you like me to suck your huge dick while you're driving?"

"You're insatiable," replies Batman, as he put the Batmobile into gear. Harley grins before saying, "Right but only for you!"

Poison Ivy's Lair,

Amusement Mile,

Arkham City

Batman and Harley step into Poison Ivy's Lair, as Poison Ivy says, "Hello Harley I see you brought the Bat with you too!"

Batman's hand is on his batarang, when he voices, "Who are you?"

"I'm Pamela Isley, don't you recognize me Harley?" asks Poison Ivy, with her forest green skin replaced by her natural white tone, yellow eyeballs and irises. She still has her red lipstick and long red hair, but leaves cover her massive breasts down her side along her ribs. Ivy's leaves turn again on Ivy's hips covering her pink pussy. Harley is stunned at the change of her friend and asks, "Red, what happened to you? You changed again?"

"Mother nature is always changing and evolving," answers Poison, before being lowered to right in front of Batman and Harley by her loyal plants that Ivy often referred to them as her babies, "Now Batman, I have reconsidered your offer and I agree..."

"But?" asks Bruce, wondering what Pamela is up too because she is not acting like her normal self. Ivy grins before she answers, "I want you to fuck me with your huge cock while you make me yours!"

"What?" asks Bruce, while Harley is stunned silent because this is a side she never seen of her friend and lover before. Harley finally manages to ask, "But Red, you've never been with a male?"

"Mother nature is always changing and evolving," replies Ivy, though she is not the Poison Ivy that Harley had ever met before. Ivy continues, "I had been thinking about this and there is no other man on the planet I trust enough. It had to be Batman."

"I could agree to this," voices Batman, "But I'm curious, why? What has changed? Second, do you know anything about the Arkham Knight? Third and last, would you be willing to join my harem?"

"Like I said before mother nature is always changing and evolving. It is my time to reproduce and who better than the Batman? Second, I know nothing about the Arkham Knight," replies the second Poison Ivy, as the real Poison Ivy struggles. She can see the second Poison Ivy talking with Batman and Harley but can't warn Batman that this 'Pamela' isn't her. Poison Ivy also had learned things about this Arkham Knight but can only continue to struggle as the second Poison Ivy continues, "I could think of nothing better than sharing your huge penis with a group of beautiful, cock-hungry slutty women!"

Bruce can't believe his ears at what this long-time rogue is saying. Bruce had known for quite a while that Poison Ivy despised men. Ivy despised men because of their attitudes along with their actions against both Mother Nature and the Earth. Harley is even more surprised than Bruce but manages to ask, "Is this because I ended our relationship and I'm now with him?"

"It had nothing to do with that Harley!" replies Ivy, taking the few steps over to her friend, "Our relationship was always doomed to fail because you always went back to the Joker. Now that the Joker is dead, instead of coming back to me you become the Batman and besides, I had been fighting him for years but each time he defeated me. So, I thought maybe if I'm willing to service him he will help me with my crusade to save the planet?"

Bruce finally asks, "There must be more to this than just that?"

"Oh, there is the little issue of the Legion of Doom," voices Ivy, who fled after rejecting the Legion invitation to join, "

Gorilla Grodd created the Legion for an unknown purpose. I was originally going to join Grodd, but she convinced me not to..."

"Who, Harley?" asks Bruce, but Ivy shakes her head no before explaining, "...I was convinced by Talia, who told me to help you."

"Talia?" asks Harley, knowing Talia al Ghul is the daughter of Ra's al Ghul. Bruce voices, "No, Talia is the former apprentice of Felix Faust and whatever Grodd is into had her worried, then..."

"She told me to give you this," voices Ivy, handling Bruce a piece of paper, which read, "Batman meet me at Superbabes Sunday January 8, 10pm." 'What type of trouble can Talia be in?' Bruce thinks to himself. Bruce had some dealings with her before but normally it been either assisting another hero or with the Justice League. Ivy breaks the silence by asking, "So what now?"

Bruce doesn't know why he does it, but he pulls Ivy to him while placing a kiss on her red lips. A normal woman would feel jealous, but Harley is not normal and instead feels joy. If her Master wants Red, then he can have her friend. Harley interrupts the kiss by kissing her master before kissing Ivy. Bruce thinks, 'Oh, what the hell?' as the Ivy and Harley start undressing him. Harley puts her hands-on Ivy's shoulders, urging the redhead to kneel before the Batman.

"You get to try my favorite drink, Red!" Harley chirps as she strokes his length to hardness. Before Ivy could say anything, Harley presses the tip against her lips. Tentatively taking a taste of his fluid, Ivy tastes the musky, bitter flavor of his seed. Much as her pheromones control the minds of lesser men, Batman's man fluids hypnotize her into wanting to consume even more of his genitals. She tries to slide even more of his length down her throat, but his girth is too much for her inexperienced jaw and only manages to get a fourth of a way down. Not that Ivy's mouth had no experience with oral, but such an exceptional cock is well beyond the genitals she's seduced with her powers. So, she settles for drinking what she can, loving the taste before she feels Harley's hands on her hair, pulling her away and completely off his length. Spittle connects her lips and his glistening cock as Ivy gasps for air.

"See what I mean? Delicious, isn't he? Matter of fact, I could go for some Master B juice myself," Harley says as she gobbles down his cock. Unlike Ivy, she knows the contours, the veins, and the curvature of his massive rod. So, she lets it slide down her throat, suppressing her gag reflex as his cock head slips past her uvula. She still can't reach all the way down, but she gets significant amount of man meat down her throat. She takes a deep nasal breath as her tongue thrashes along his underside. She slowly pulls away, coughing and gasping for air for a moment as her tears run her mascara. She holds up the cock carrot to her lips as she looks at Ivy, "Aren't I a sucker?"

Ivy remains hypnotized and nuzzles his nutsack. The potent, manly smell of his seed factory intoxicates her as she suckles him. Harley strokes his length as she recovers from her successful deep throat. Her hand furiously jacks off Batman's length while Ivy plays with his balls as they tighten in anticipation. Before either of them can get into position, Batman fires off his load past their faces and watches it land six feet away. Batman orders, "Go clean up, Harley."

Harley dashes off to the sperm puddle and laps it up like a woman possessed.

"What are you doing, Harley?" Ivy asks. With a mouthful of spunk in her mouth, Harley comes back and gives Ivy a deep kiss. Once the cum swap ends, Ivy lets the taste linger in her mouth, curious as to how potent the flavor is to her.

"Not bad, huh?" Ivy swallows her portion as she tries to maintain her composure, "I'll admit it tastes good. But it's a total waste for me. I still need to be pollinated."

"Very well then. Harley, get to fluffing."

The clown princess pouts, irritated at becoming a fluffer instead of getting fucked like they used to do. How he would completely stretch her inner walls before turning her cunny into pie. How'd he does the same when they try anal. Simply superb. Still, she performs her duty and gets behind Batman to stroke him back to hardness as she slowly brings life back to his member, turning into the fleshy tower of pleasure. As for Batman, he focuses his attention to Ivy and her lily-white shoulders as he brings her close to him for another kiss. His hands quickly trail down to her leafy corset to fondle her ample bosom. Her focus wanes and her corset sheds leave under his strong hands massaging her breasts. She then grabs the tip of his cock and presses it against her lower lips, silently telling him how bad she needs it inside her. He takes her invitation and penetrates her flower. Ivy moans as she feels how stuffed she's become. She wraps her arms against his neck for support while her legs shake from his relentless pounding. By now, all of her flesh lay exposed as she sheds her leafy corset entirely. Suddenly, Ivy feels a wet tongue rub against her ass and she shriek in surprise. It has to be Harley! The way her tongue traces her hole and the way her ass is grabbed by dainty hands while Batman manhandles her chest can only be her doing! Ivy whips her hair as she climaxes on his cock, her pussy giving him an incredibly tight squeeze to urge his seed out of him. He floods her pussy with his second, thick, forceful load. Ivy nearly faints from being double-teamed and she rests her head on his broad chest, panting for breath. As he pulls out of her pussy, his excessive semen drips out of her creampie, certain that Ivy's been knocked up.

"Hey, Red. Eat me. For old time's sake," Harley demands as turns Ivy's dazed body to her to force her mouth to Harley's muff. The redhead gets the message and kneels before Harley while her tongue traces the fleshy folds. Harley grabs her hair roughly to force her face to really rev her up. Harley makes her high-pitched squeaks just like when they had their lesbian affair. Granted, the sex isn't quite as good as with Batman, but the feel of Ivy's elegant tongue against her trimmed, blonde pussy does feel nice and sweet. While Ivy's mouth is occupied, her ass shakes invitingly to Batman. Never one to avoid seizing an opportunity, he mounts her and slowly shoves his cock into her ass. Whatever moans Ivy makes remain muffled as she vibrates Harley's inner walls. While the two of them spit roast Ivy, Harley asks, "So, Master B, who's the better fuck? Me or Red here?"

"Hmmm, good question, actually. You're so devoted, but there is some appeal in making Ivy squeal in delight."

"What do you mean by that? I'm your obedient sex toy! Soon as Red gets me off, I'll show you how I'm a better lay."

Harley takes firm hold of Ivy's hair for leverage as she smothers her with her pussy. Ivy's shocked expression is totally lost to everyone as her tongue reaches deeper inside her cunt. At the same time, Batman thrusts even deeper inside her rectum as she rocks back and forth between the two. Harley climaxes first and her pussy juices fill Ivy's mouth. The clown princess lets go of her tight grip, gasping for air as her legs feel weak. Batman takes hold of Ivy's wrists to prop her up as he unloads inside her ass. The splashing of his seed shakes her to her core and some of the cum in her pussy spills out as her legs twitch from the pleasure. As Batman pulls out of his newest conquest, Harley blatantly stares as his slightly deflated cock as it swings pendulously. She takes a big step back to front flip right onto Batman's shoulders. He takes a step back to regain his footing but remains standing as he supports her weight on his shoulders. While Batman eats Harley out, Ivy looks at his swinging cock, totally exposed. She licks her lips. Even though his semen is supposed to be for procreation, it just tastes so damn good! She dives in for another taste and suckles on Batman's cock head. His legs shake from the sudden feel of lips on his member. Ivy suckles on his head while she pats his ballsack as she nurses him for more cum. She doesn't dare try to deep throat him again, just the thought makes her eyes water, but her lapping tongue and plump lips cushion his cock while laps up Harley in turn. Batman's breaths become ragged and he falls down as his legs weaken. Now that Harley sits on his face, she doesn't let up and grind her pussy against his lips for more attention. Now that he's on his back, Ivy presses her flower against his cum-covered cock, teasing his cock head with her petals before she sinks down along her length for another go at pollination.

"That's right! I need more seed! More!" Ivy's switch is flipped as she bounces on his cock. Likewise, he meets her poundings with his own thrusts as she desperately tries to retain her balance. His tongue, likewise swish-swashes Harley's clit and drives the both of them to orgasm. Their entire bodies shudder and they collapse on top of his body. While the two of them remain dazed in a haze of pleasure, Batman takes hold with all of his limbs and puts both of them on their back. He pulls out of Ivy's dripping quim and crawls up to slide himself into Harley.

"Aww thanks, Mister B. I like your lips and all, but nothing beats your cock."

"You should give my lips a second chance," he says as he kisses her while he drives himself deep inside Harley's pussy. She wraps her legs around his ass to keep him deep inside while her deep smooches keep their moans muffled. His broad hands drift to her familiar breasts. They fit neatly into his palms while she wraps her arms around his neck. Ivy blushes through her lily-white skin as she watches the tender scene. How many times, had the two ladies held each other in the same way, and now pats her stomach, happy to feel Batman's seed work its way into her womb. Still, some of the excess semen drools out of her lower lips.

Abandoned Warehouse,

Somerset District,

Gotham City

Meanwhile across Gotham, a very different meeting is happened. Gorilla Grodd is meeting with Aresia, who had been trying to recruit female members of his Legion of Doom into her female-only League of Harmony. Grodd is trying to convince Aresia to join him as he explains, "...Aresia join the Legion of Doom and together, we will become stronger than even the Justice League!"

"The League of Harmony will never be led by a man," answers Aresia, who developed her hatred of men because of her life experiences and her Amazon teachings. Grodd isn't pleased as he explains, "I have told you before I'm a Gorilla not a human man."

"Then let me rephrase my statement. The League of Harmony will never be led by a male," answers Aresia, who had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and big huge tits. Grodd angrily forms a fist but is interrupt when they hear a voice laughing, before saying, "Now girls, you're both pretty but I don't have time. I would like to offer you both a deal. Join me and you will get everything you want or oppose me and make your last stand here."

"Blockbuster, kill him," orders Grodd, staring at the man in a suit of armor similar to Batman. Blockbuster moves toward the unknown figure and despite the size difference and Blockbuster's super-strength the unknown figure isn't worries. Blockbuster charges full steam ahead at the unknown figure, who easily evades the attack while landing behind Blockbuster. Then the unknown figure uses both hands to grab each side of Blockbuster's head and says, "I saw this on Game of Thrones and I'm curious if it is doable."

Then the unknown figure crushes the skull of Blockbuster who even with his super-strength can't stop the unknown figure. Gorilla Grodd looks on horrified at the unknown figure. Aresia and her two Lieutenants, Queen Bee and Maxima flee while Grodd just watches Blockbuster's head explode. The unknown figure without a change in tone simply says, "I will offer you another chance. Join me or oppose me and die. Grodd if you join me you can have this planet after I kill the Batman but what is it going to be?"

"Who are you?" asks Grodd, who only brought two of his bodyguards with him, Blockbuster and Electrocutioner. The unknown figure smiles before answering, "I'm known simply as the Arkham Knight."

Just then the Electrocutioner comes charging but the Arkham Knight spins faster than Grodd can blink and pulls out some type of weapon before sending Electrocutioner flying across the room. The Arkham Knight then turns back to Grodd like nothing has happened and continues, "And unlike Batman, I don't have a problem with guns," then pulls the trigger again, blowing Grodd's face off. As Grodd's lifeless body falls to the ground, Catwoman is watching the whole encounter before quickly fleeing into the Gotham night and lucky for her the Arkham Knight doesn't pursue, though he says, "Soon Selina! Very soon Selina, you will be on your knees!"

Catwoman is racing across Gotham City, since she knows there is only one person who can stop this Arkham Knight, and that is her on again, off again boyfriend and lover, Batman aka Bruce Wayne...