Batter Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing the warming ointment, Ralph gave a liberal squirt to his hands before rubbing them together and starting to sensually rub it across Austin's glutes and up towards his shoulder blades before heading back down again. He made sure each muscle was accounted for and got a nice helping of lubricant-turned-ointment. When his hand went between his son's inner thighs, the small, quiet, and embarrassed groan that left Austin's lips made him chuckle. His paw was right near his son's sizable balls, and Ralph could not help but speculate what was hiding in between Austin's muscular ass cheeks.

Austin's pleading eyes looked back at his father, the mounting lust evident in his gaze. "How's it look back there, Pops?" he asked with a shy grin on his lips. He was in heaven, the warming sensation paired with the strong hands massaging him was everything his aching body could have asked for, but the best part was definitely that it was his father who was the one doing it, the very man whose DNA helped create him.

Ralph dug into his son's shoulder blades, Austin's ass practically rubbing against his balls and cock as he got out a knot in the tight muscle. Ralph leaned down to nibble on his son's ear playfully before he replied, "Everything is looking good. Really good, actually, if I do say so myself. Mind if I get comfortable too?"

Ralph already had hooked his thumbs in his shorts and his jock and threatened to pull them down below his hips. It was a wonderful thought; one that went straight from the irrational part of his mind down to his cock. Ralph wondered how the topical cream would feel on his body without his clothes and how Austin's muscles would feel against him. After all, he did at least provide 50% of the DNA found in his son. Why couldn't he grope him every once in a while?

"Heh, well, I'm already naked, and I've been feeling you grinding on my ass these last few minutes, so you might as well, Dad," Austin snickered, wiggling his ass underneath his father's body to tease the older man.

"Oh, bad boy," Ralph groaned out as he got up off his son. "Thank god, because my shorts were getting a bit restrictive." He pulled off his cut-off shorts and neon orange jock before discarding them to the side. The musclebound, thickly-built man had an equally girthy cock. It was at least nine inches long, and the balls that were underneath wobbled with each movement that the Coach made as he went back to straddling his son and sliding his cock right in between Austin's thick asscheeks once again. The ointment that was there acted perfectly as lubricant and mixed well with his leaking pre as he went back to work on Austin.

"I gotta say, you filled out so well, son," Ralph said affectionately as his hand gracefully moved from just above Austin's rump to moving back down to grope it and then sliding back up again. He slapped his son's ass, the hit reverberating around the room openly. "How about you turn around, so I can get your front side next?"

"And you just called ME bad," Austin laughed as he squirmed underneath his dad's heavy body and slowly turned himself around, blushing brightly once he realized his own cock was now sandwiched between his father's cheeks, and the heat coming off the older man's ass alone was immense. "Surprised you even hired Tim to be the trainer for the team, since these paws of yours are magic, Dad," he groaned as his father's paws came down on him once more.

"Heh, well I appreciate that. He may have professionalism, but I certainly have the...enthusiasm!" Ralph said with a smirk as he started to rub across Austin's pecs. They were pillow-like in nature; the muscle yielding to the touch, and if Ralph had no willpower whatsoever, he would smother his mouth in between them and give them the tongue bath they deserved. But alas, he just let them go, but not without giving a couple pinches to Austin's nipples with his thumb and index finger. He watched Austin closely, a small smile across his face as he saw his son shiver and shake underneath him, and he felt Austin's cock throb between his broad ass cheeks.

"Ahhh, does someone like their nipples played with?" Ralph asked with a teasing smirk as he gave the nubs a couple more pinches. "Oooo, it's kinda fun watching you squirm a little bit. Feels like punishment for not squatting low enough on the bench, doesn't it?" Ralph had a mischievous grin on his face, his tongue sticking out. Truth be told, the fact that Austin was his son wasn't bothering him in the slightest anymore. There was no hesitation as he played with Austin's body and felt the thick cock nestled snugly between his cheeks. It's where his cock belonged.

Austin couldn't have possibly burned any more fiercely in his cheeks as his father teased his nipples. "H-hey, that's not fair! I've been a good boy," Austin pouted, trying to appear playful despite the embarrassment on his face. In truth, it was driving him absolutely wild in the best of ways, and despite his own experience in bed, he'd never had a guy play with his nipples like this. Apparently, he was discovering some new things about himself tonight along with this new experience of naked massages with his father.

"You've been SUCH a good boy," Ralph said with a chuckle as he moved his hands away from Austin's nipples. It was almost painful to do so; his moans were so cute and sexy. God, this was so wrong, but Ralph knew deep down that this is where his son belonged; under him and under his control. "But there are always things to work on."

Sensually, Ralph made his way down towards his son's pelvis. His hand grazed around Austin's hips before finally making it to Austin's balls. He gave the two low-hanging orbs a grope before shifting his weight up off of Austin and then gently coming back down, rolling his hips so his cock was right up against his son's. "But I think you have been good enough to receive a treat. Do you want a thick cock from daddy?"

Ralph didn't know where the dominance came from, but he didn't care. The moment was so hot between them that the air was beginning to warm up just from their bodies being in constant contact with one another. Wrapping a hand around his cock and Austin's, the older stud grinned.

Whimpering and nodding eagerly when the hand wrapped around their dicks, Austin replied, "Please, daddy! I want you," he begged, his body squirming underneath his father as pleasure tingled in his crotch just from the hand wrapped around his length. While part of him was trying to scream about how wrong this was, the majority of Austin's brain was completely on board with what was happening between him and his own father, and his cock was definitely eager, judging from the bead of precum leaking from his tip despite the lack of actual stimulation on the older man's part.

"Good boy," Ralph cooed nonchalantly, reaching down to grab the bottle of ointment at the foot of the couch and popping it open. Spreading it around their lengths, Ralph started to jerk off their two cocks in unison. The squelching that came from them was enough to confirm to Ralph that the ointment would serve just fine for what was coming next. Up and down his hands went along with the wonderful warming sensation that it provided.

"You like daddy's meat, son? Do you want to be inside your Daddy and make him feel good? You can fill up your daddy, and he can cum on you, too. You'll be a really good boy then," Ralph grunted lewdly as he jerked off their cocks simultaneously. "Want to cum inside your daddy, pup?"

Austin knew exactly how pathetic his whimper sounded after hearing those incredibly sexy words, but his cock jumped at the very idea. "I want to cum inside you, daddy, but I want you to cum inside me too!" he replied softly. "I want you to make me yours, dad," the young stud added before letting out a strained moan of pleasure when his father's thumb teased the head of his dick during one of the passes over both of their cocks.

"Heh, I wouldn't want it any other way," Ralph grunted as he got up off of his son. It was unceremonious and lewd, barely giving Austin any warning as he lined himself up. The words that his son used mixed with his body language was enough for him. His asshole was ready. From the flip fuck the other night, he figured he could take his stud son's thick cock. Squatting just above Austin's member, Ralph watched closely as he started to descend down onto the pup.

It was perfect; when the head popped in so easily, Austin's face said everything. The more sank down onto the member, the more he groaned out himself. Austin's cock was spectacular and hit in just the right areas. The head filled him up and pounded him right open. It was marvelous to watch the younger man bite his lip with each inch that disappeared inside him.

"NNnnngh, fuck, dad!" Austin moaned loudly as he sank deeper inside his father's surprisingly tight ass, the nerve endings in his cock firing off like he was a teenager and this was his first time having sex as pleasure shot through his body and radiated through him. If someone had told him this morning that he'd have six of his twelve inches of dick buried inside his dad's ass later that day, he'd have called them crazy, but now that his wildest fantasy was coming true? This was crazy, no doubt about it, but he'd never felt anything before that felt THIS right.

Austin's fingers flexed as his hands landed on his father's thighs, the nails pressing into the firm muscles there just a little harder with each inch that sank into the older dobie.

"Down, down, down...," Ralph said in a deep, low, and soothing voice as he descended further and further until finally his ass kissed right up against Austin's hips. He rolled them slightly, feeling Austin's balls right up against his muscular ass, and the mixture of pain from the nails digging in made him growl out in satisfaction. "Ugh...fuck. You feel so good inside me, son. You gonna fuck daddy hard and fast? Because if you don't...I'll make sure to do the leg work."

The glare that he gave down at his son was playful, but at the same point there was a hidden challenge in his voice. He wanted his son to show him how he bred and prove how much of a stud he was. Austin's footlong cock plunged into him told Ralph that he might be biting off a bit more than he could chew, but he was ready. Fuck, he wanted him so bad. He looked so hot down below him and whimpering like that.

"Not sure how well my leg will hold up, but fuck yeah I wanna, dad!" Austin grinned, thrusting his hips up just a bit to prod right into his father's prostate with the thick head of his cock. The pleasured gasp that came out of the older man made Austin grin even more widely with amusement. "If I didn't know any better, I'd almost think my dad's a bottom," he teased.

"Keep talking like that, and I'll just have to fuck you extra hard," Ralph said with a grunt before placing a hand on one of Austin's pecs to stabilize himself. "Mmm, god you feel so good. And I'm not a bottom! Totally a switch. I've seen the dildos you pack in your closet. You are one naughty fucker with your ribbed dildo...whatever it is! Kinda hot to think about you stuffing your ass full with it."

Starting to roll his hips into a rhythm, Ralph began to do the leg work of riding his son. Each movement of his body sent that tapered tip somewhere deep inside of him, and Ralph couldn't help but groan out with each hilt back up into him. His son's cock was so good at hitting him in the right places, and fuck if it wasn't hot thinking about how much pre was filling his ass right then.

Austin's balls slapped against his ass over and over and each new movement of his hips produced a wonderful squelching sound to signal that Austin was digging through the depths of his ass. The musk that filled the room was manly and thick, and Ralph felt his orgasm already fast approaching. Luckily, he had a little bit of edging experience.

Not to be outdone, the enthusiastic top gripped his dad's ass and delivered a quick thrust up inside of the older man, punching right into his prostate hard and fast, followed by pulling him down on it to start a series of quick, shallow thrusts into the tight ass, teasing him with his length before plunging it all deep inside him over and over again. "I may love big dildos, but I know I'm gonna...aaaah...love that big dick of yours in me more than any toy, dad!"

"OH! OH...fuck," Ralph groaned out as his cock throbbed and leaked down onto his son's abs and started to make the skin glisten. Fuck, just imagining sinking into your ass...fucking into you so deep. Oh fuck, son. I'm about to cum. Do you want daddy's cum on ya?" Giving a series of loud moans with each thrust into him, Ralph found himself teetering at the edge of his orgasm. His balls were ready to burst, and his cock leaked down onto Austin's chest to give a nice trail of jizz straight up to his cock.

Austin grinned, sitting up on the couch but keeping up his thrusts, one hand braced on the cushions for the time being. "I have a better idea," he said mischievously, watching his dad's face scrunch with pleasure from his impending orgasm. Once the Ralph started to groan out and signal his climax, Austin leaned in as far as he could and took the first six inches or so of his father's cock into his mouth, immediately getting the back of his mouth blasted with the first ropes of warm cum.

"Oh damn...drink up, puppy," Ralph moaned as he put a hand on the back of Austin's head and thrust forward ever so slightly to make sure each jet of thick, hot cum made it right into Austin's mouth and down his throat. "That's such a good boy. God, your cock feels so good that it made me pump out my load right into your mouth." Using his glutes to squeeze harder around Austin's member, Ralph noticed he did not have a similar creamy and messy feeling right up inside of him.

"Such a sexy pup," Ralph said as he rubbed his son's head affectionately. "God, I cannot wait to fuck you full."

The younger man cocked his head. "Don't you want me to finish inside you still? I'm close, but I'm just not quite there yet," he chuckled. "Damn stamina. I blame my hard-ass of a Coach and his hard ass," Austin winked, playfully swatting his dad's ass once he'd licked his lips clean and swallowed every last drop of the sweet nectar which had created him.

Giving a bit of a whimper as he looked between his legs to see his leaking cock still hard and up and the air, Ralph gave a pouty look to Austin and said, "Would you...mind still cumming in me, stud? I'll pay it forward and pound you so hard that you'll see stars after!" Ralph's felt like a young stud again as he leaned forward to put his head right underneath Austin's chin. The younger stud was so deep inside his dad that even though Ralph was leaning forward, Austin's member was still buried deep inside of his father.

"I want your load in me so bad, it's crazy! I want to ride you like a bronco, stud."

Ralph started to speed up his movements again, using his momentum to slowly begin to build up a rhythm. The couch started to creak, and the leather reeked of sweat and cum. It was a wonderful symphony of sexual taboo, and yet it all felt so very right.

Austin reclined back on the couch with his hands behind his head, moaning loudly as his father's ass worked him better than anyone's ever had before. The highlight in his mind, however, was the image he was busy burning into his brain forever of his hunky, musclebound father bouncing on his cock like a man possessed. Those huge muscles flexed with each bounce, sweat pouring down his father's thick chest and dripping down onto Austin, and he knew he was just seconds away from blowing his load harder than he ever had in his life. "D-dad, I'm close!" he moaned.

"Grrrr, hell yeah! Fill me up, stud. Cum in your daddy! Make me feel your load gush into me and fill up my guts. Give...me...everything!"

The bossy bottom of a Coach punctuated his statement with three hard drops down onto Austin's pelvis before starting to grind down against Austin's throbbing cock. Ralph was already mentally preparing timeslots where he could catch his son after working out or in the locker room, or...fuck...wherever! He just wanted the thick footlong inside of him again already. It felt so good to please his son and make him happy, so much so that Ralph's tongue practically rolled out of his mouth

With a loud howl of ecstasy, Austin reached up and clawed at his dad's ass as his balls tensed up and unleashed his orgasm deep inside that bouncing muscular ass, flooding his father's guts with his virile cum. Rope after rope of warm, musky seed pumped out of his cock and straight into his father's deepest reaches. "FFUUUUUUUUUCK!" he shouted, seeing stars as Austin felt his balls pumping everything they had inside of the tight hole.

Ralph leaned back, using his hands to keep himself upright on the couch as he felt rope after rope of cum enter into his guts and flood them. Thick shot after thick shot which would have undoubtedly knocked up a woman. Ralph thanked his lucky stars that his son was gay, because if he wasn't, he would probably gotten SOMEONE pregnant by now. The thought was quick, but then as Ralph looked down, he swore his stomach had a slight roundness to it. The pain from Austin's nails at his backside was small in comparison to the amount of pleasure, and Ralph grinned down at his son while flexing his cheeks to make sure that each drop of precious cum was shot up inside him.

"Fuck, you flooded daddy's guts there, stud," Ralph chuckled as he leaned forward and brushed up against his son. He felt the need to kiss him, make out with the man who just came so much into him, but instead just kept his mouth close by as he panted warm, hot air against Austin's cheek. "God, I am going to ruin this couch."

Ralph laughed out and licked across Austin's cheek before moving back up into an upright position. "Whew, god...such a fantastic lay. You ready to feel THIS up in you?"

Wiggling his hips, which in turn wobbled his thick cock out in front of his son, Ralph grinned. "Because I can't wait to fill up your pretty little ass. We can take a break though, of course. Easily the best sex ever..."

"Hmmm..." Austin thought out loud. "Well, after a fuck like that, I can't really feel my legs anymore, which is a plus, so perhaps we should strike while the iron's hot, huh? Oooor, maybe we could..." he cleared his throat, looking up at his father with a little bit of an embarrassed expression that didn't make any sense considering what they'd just done. "Would it be too weird if we made out a bit first?" the younger man asked sheepishly.

"Awwww, come here, son," Ralph said with a fatherly coo as he leaned forward to push his hard cock right between their abs and licked up Austin's neck. "Of course we can. Just relax." The two shared a passionate, hot, and taboo kiss. Their lips smacked together audibly, and Ralph moaned into it as he felt Ausin's soft lips up against his. Deep down, Ralph knew this was horribly wrong. If his neighbors caught him doing this, he would be ousted by just about everyone he knew, but the amount of passion that had exploded between them was undeniable.

Rolling his hips against his son, Ralph groaned into the kiss needfully. The pop of Austin's cock popping out of his hole and the squelching of warm cum getting pushed out of it was music to Ralph's ears as he still continued kissing his son. The pleasure was almost too much against his cock, and he had to momentarily stop rubbing against Austin for fear of emptying his balls way too early all over his son.

"What's wrong, Dad?" Austin asked, ears perking up when he felt his father stop grinding against him. He didn't want the kiss to end, but he momentarily worried that he'd maybe done something wrong, or perhaps he'd used too much tongue. "Did I do something weird?"