Batter Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no! You are totally fine, stud. You are just gonna make Daddy cum early," Ralph said with a grin as he leaned back forward and continued making out with his son. As he was sticking his tongue into his son's mouth, he grabbed Austin's ankles, lifted his son's legs up, and leveraged his weight to push them back towards his head. His cock head was somewhat lined up with the young stud's hole and teased the outside. "I don't know how long I am going to last, Austin. You are just so hot. I want to breed you so deep. Want Daddy's jizz deep in ya?"

Austin snickered and gave his dad a salacious grin. "Dad, I've been dreaming of this moment since I was old enough to get my first hardon, and I've definitely jacked off to thoughts of this countless times, so yeah, I think I just MIGHT want you to pump my ass so full of your cum that I'm coughing it up into our kiss," he replied with a lewd lick of his lips for effect. "I wanna see all those sexy muscles of yours in action as you ravage your own son's ass!"

Austin was practically panting with need as he spoke, his cock rock hard and leaking precum despite having came not all that long ago. His eyes looked needfully into his father's identical eyes, and in that moment he knew that he wanted this more than anything else in the world. He craved his father's cock more than his lungs craved air; a lewd thought that only served to work him up even further. "Please, Dad...fuck me," Austin whimpered lustfully.

"As you wish," Ralph practically growled as he shoved his cock in all the way up to the knot in one movement. The older man growled lustfully, his body shaking at the pleasure that racked up his spine. It was so wonderful; the tight warmth of his son's ass squeezing around his cock while his balls were almost right up against his son's upturned rump. Ralph's canines showed as he leaned forward, staring into his son's eyes and watching Austin's face. The athlete was in heaven. Austin's eyes practically fluttered as he was filled to the brim, and Ralph started to thrust almost immediately.

The smell of sex was already strong in the room, and no amount of lavender or scented aerosols would be able to permeate deep enough to get the mixture of sweat, cum, and dick out of the couch. It would be a constant reminder of what they were doing on the leather sofa as the two practically ravaged each other. Ralph leaned forward once again and started to make out with Austin. His tongue battered against his son's own as if looking for purchase. Ralph wanted to dominate his son in every way he could.

His son was melted against the couch, moaning loudly into the deep, passionate kiss with his father as that cock rearranged his insides with every deep thrust of those powerful hips. Hands that had helped him up when he fell now had Austin's shoulders pinned to the couch as the man who sired him fucked him with an intensity one might expect from someone plowing a cheap whore. Despite the roughness, there was a passion there between them, and Austin had zero issues with being used like a slut. If he was to be a whore, he'd want to be his father's whore.

Whimpering, Austin tried to reach up to grab onto his father's arms, but Ralph's powerful paws slid down over his son's biceps to pin his arms down more securely. He was at the older man's mercy, and he wanted the pup to see who was truly in charge here.

"Down, boy," Ralph said after pulling away from the kiss and giving a menacing growl. "You are mine and mine alone, you understand?" Ralph dove back into the kiss, using his teeth to grip his son's lower lip light before letting it snap back into place and then invading him with his tongue again. Ralph's hips moved mechanically, like his body was a vessel made to fuck. Again and again, his hips slapped hard and fast against his son's own.

Ralph balls were pendulous, the huge orbs wobbling between the older stud's legs and reminding his son of what was about to be shot right up his hole. Austin's hole was his to use, and fuck if he wasn't going to shoot right up into it. He wanted to give his son everything. Whatever hesitation he had before was gone; he was going to breed his son's muscular ass, if he had any say in the matter, and fill it up to the brim.

"You ready for daddy's cum, boy?" Ralph groaned out as he pushed his cock harder and with more urgency into Austin's hole. "You ready to feel daddy's seed inside of your tight ass?"

"FUCK ME, DADDY!" Austin shouted in pleasure as he felt those huge balls slap against his ass with each hip-shattering thrust of that fat cock deep inside of him. He was so focused on his father's face, he only just now noticed that if the light hit his abs just right, he was pretty sure he could see the faintest bulge of his father's cock trying to push through his stomach from within. "Knock me up and make me your breeding bitch!" he begged, nails grasping at the couch and piercing the leather cushion as his balls felt like they were filling with a fire that was ready to explode at any moment.

"Good boy. Good breeding toy," Ralph groaned out as he pushed against Austin as hard as he could. The yell from his son was music to the Coach's ears.

With one final thrust, Ralph's brain switched to something more primal as his cock throbbed hard twelve total times inside of his son. The gushes of cum were immense, and the first shot alone Austin could feel splash inside him.

"Grrrr...huff...fuuuuuck..."

Ralph continued rolling his hips, his tongue rolling out of his mouth. The white-hot pleasure shooting through his body was magnified by the fact that, when Ralph looked down, his son looked like he was on cloud nine.

His son felt so warm, so full of his father's essence that he could have died happily right then and there and have no regrets whatsoever, even though he hadn't hit his own orgasm yet. Austin flexed his hole around the huge cock wedged inside his ass, and that shifted his father's cock inside him just right, causing him to give a surprised yelp as his cock throbbed and jettisoned rope after rope of warm cum over his belly from the sudden prostate stimulation. He came violently, gritting his teeth and seeing stars as he painted himself with his own load before he couldn't take it anymore and let out his own howl of pleasure that rivaled his father's own.

By the time he was able to regain his composure enough to open his eyes and slump fully against the couch he was pinned to, Austin was a panting mess. "Holy shit, Dad..." he said with a lazy, content smile on his lips as he looked down at his faded abs. "Guess I'm going to have a little brother, huh?"

"Hah...hah...heh," Ralph leaned forward, snuggling in between his son's clavicle and neck. "Yeah, guess you will, stud with how much I came into you. Hope you are comfortable." Grinning, Ralph licked his son's cheek.

"Fuck, if you were a woman though...I would have another one to take care of."

Ralph started to kiss his son passionately, sharing saliva for a quick moment before sticking his tongue right up into his son's mouth dominantly once again. He pulled away after about a full minute of making out with his son and sharing only a small strand of saliva between their lips.

Austin licked the strand from between their lips and swallowed, oddly grateful for one more drop of his father's DNA inside of him. It was a weird, taboo, fucked up thing for a son to want, but he couldn't think of anyone else he'd rather be with. "So uh...do you think I'm ever gonna get a step-dad? Or do you think maybe we..." The younger son cleared his throat, trying to find the words to say. "Maybe you and I can kinda...keep doing this?" he asked with obvious hope in his voice.

"Heh, if there ever is another step-dad, son he'll probably be wanting to fuck you too...if you are into that, but for now, we will keep continuing this. I want you...no, I've WANTED you for so long. It just took me a bit to realize it, and one kinky massage," Ralph said with a perverted smile on his face. "Mmm, I can't wait to see what other mischief we will get into. I want to keep you as mine forever. I'll make sure that we'll have more than just sex, though. I want to make up for some lost time between us."

Giving a soft kiss on Austin's cheek, Ralph blushed. "I just...really missed you while you were off at class."

Laughing softly and returning the kiss, except on the Ralph's lips, Austin shook his head. "I've really been neglecting our father/son time, huh? Tell you what, how about I join you in bed tonight, and we can spend more quality time together before I have to get up for class in the morning?" he asked with a seductive purr in his voice as he reached up and lightly pressed his paws to his father's thick pecs, lightly massaging them. "I'll be sure to show my daddy how grateful I am to have a father like him."

Ralph's cock throbbed inside of Austin's hole, making the young bottom sigh in lust.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that. I hope you are ready for some hardcore cuddling afterwards! And... how do you feel about a little help with that hot mouth of yours in the morning?" Ralph stuck out his tongue and wiggled his hips.

"As if you even have to ask," Austin chuckled. "Anything for you, dad. Now...you know what else sounds really good? That dinner you made that's totally gone cold now while we were busy fucking," he grinned.

"I hear ya there!" Ralph said excitedly, wrapping his arms gently around his son's back before lifting him up, popping him off his cock and walking him over into the kitchen.

They were going to have a fantastic season if Ralph had any say in it.