All Comments on 'Battered Ch. 06'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
OHH!!!

I dont see this next part starting off to well, please please i hope someone beats the living snot out of Jeremy, he so needs a man to beat him down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

PLEASE MOTHER OF MARY!!! Please let her have a pot of hot grits on the stove and a bat by the door! That muthafuggha have some nerve....ooOOoOOh! *flips a folder*

Anyhooo...GREEEAT WORK! I am glad to see the update.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93almost 14 years ago
Loved it, but...

You left in some comments from your editor... I was a little confused at first about what I was reading but then I realized... It was still great, though!

LilMami07LilMami07almost 14 years agoAuthor
Note from author....

so yea....i left in some editor notes.... awkward. lol. Im going to take them out and it should be changed within a few days. Thanks for the love guys :) **lilmami07**

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
FOUR WORDS

LET LUKE KILL HIM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please don't let him ...

Beat her up now I dont want her to lose Luke's baby!! Great story

honeybreehoneybreealmost 14 years ago
A little fast pace but great update!!!

I' am so glad that you are sticking true to this situation and portraying this story with a sense of reality of the circumstances and the feelings involved. Often times, most stories have the battered women run off in the arms of prince charming and into another relationship when that is simply not true. I' am glad that you are making Hallee stand on her own, be independent and self sufficient by getting back to herself and being a grown woman taking care of herself and children but still dependable on those who love her. Lucas is a dream...sighs...lol! Jeremy just needs to play in traffic like seriously, he is who he is and no amount of counseling can help that because he is still demanding "I want to see my son." Really, when he didn't give a damn about his kid any other time, he needs an old school beat down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good for Hallee!

I like that you've brought it to the point that Hallee's character is starting over with her life to try to make something of herself so that she can stand on her own two feet. We all need to be able to do that - male or female - and she would never be able to do it if she remained in her abusive relationship.

I was a little disappointed that the Lucas character seemed to repeat almost word-for-word what her husband had said to her all those years ago about taking care of her. It sounds as if he might not really respect her as an individual. I hope that's not the case and his character wants to be there for her as an equal partner in life.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

Did she really believe he'd stay away... no no baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you forget???

Did you forget about chpt 7 of ths story I see you made new submisions of other stories don't be those authors who start a good story bt never finish

PS I loved it dnt leave me hanging ♥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous